Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy is talking about Casey as if Casey is some sort of saint! Telling Casey to stay strong. Cindy is saying that God blessed her with 3 children. ???? Guess she is referring to Caylee as her child? strange.

seemed to me, she broke down more when talking about Casey than she did when she was sharing memories of Caylee. ugh.

See the problem with this family...is they start out normal, and then slowly you see the dysfunction seep out. This all have the under tones of "save our daughter" "have compassion", "remember God".

Casey should NEVER have been mentioned in this memorial.

My brain is mush and the music now sounds like it is trying to cut her off. What happened? Cry over Casey and not Caylee?

I feel sick.

See the problem with this family...is they start out normal, and then slowly you see the dysfunction seep out. This all have the under tones of "save our daughter" "have compassion", "remember God".

Casey should NEVER have been mentioned in this memorial.

Agreed. This is supposed to be Caylee's day.

Here is the Faith BS, sorry but these people are using religion to appeal to the people.

I am REALLY. VERY. ANGRY.

I cannot believe this turned into a schmooze fest for her. How common is is to talk about the murderer at a memorial service? Totally inappropriate.
This is Caylee's day. :mad:

you can't hide behind your faith! In God the truth will be revealed and justice will be done-Amen!

They all have on a small green "Casey" pin?
Cindy touches it and says, "I love you Casey".
Yuck!
Are we all crazy or are these people lying to themselves?

Lordy,when I saw the shamrocks,I went please do not make any part of this about Casey.
My heart goes out to these but couldn't they have just made this about Caylee..

Oh My! Cindy, Cindy! I guess this is where she has to be to get through. I just want to scream!!!! Messages to KC... My heart goes out to all of the A's...

huh, 3 children. Hmm...

Odd statement.

Why are they playing music? It's like at the award shows when someone's acceptance speech goes on to long.

Um, maybe that he'll make sure her death was not in vain or something regarding punishing or prosecuting the one that did this to her. You don't know when that promise was made. It could have been the first night she was missing. Casey could even be aware of the promise and that statement could have been a big FU to Casey.

I wish people would ease off judging them. He's probably not saying her name so he doesn't break down and so that he can get through his eulogy. Please try to put the pitchforks down for a second and allow him to grieve. At least give him the benefit of the doubt at her freaking memorial service. This is not a vast conspiracy with double meaning in everything. Presume for a moment if you can find it in your hearts, that what he said was as pure as the love he spoke of for Caylee.

I didn't judge anybody. There have been numerous posts in ref to this CMA topic. never had a pitchfork, never judged, just made a statement. Im entitled to my opinion, and nothing I said was negative:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin