Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the problem with this family...is they start out normal, and then slowly you see the dysfunction seep out. This all have the under tones of "save our daughter" "have compassion", "remember God".

Casey should NEVER have been mentioned in this memorial.

I agree.

Interesting that Cindy didn't show any real emotion until she started talking about Casey.

Another standing O.....sorry, it's completely wrong!

Now, I'm trying soooooo hard to not pass judgment on the memorial....but a standing "O" after Cindy spoke? Seems very out of place.

I am REALLY. VERY. ANGRY.

I cannot believe this turned into a schmooze fest for her. How common is is to talk about the murderer at a memorial service? Totally inappropriate.
This is Caylee's day. :mad:

"Second verse same as the first."

If I was there, I would have had to walk out of the memorial when they started talking about Casey. NG is going to be on fire this afternoon.

I thought I was going to watch this today and not have any negative thing to say about the family. I tried, I really did. This should be all about Caylee, not her mother who murdered her.

I dont know, I don't find it inappropriate. She is still part of their family. Maybe the letters comment was a bit too much but I think I wouldve done the same thing. I am really close with my family, even when they do something wrong.

JMO ...

Why are they playing music? It's like at the award shows when someone's acceptance speech goes on to long.

That was exactly what I was thinking...

:clap:

I feel for this family, I really really do. But every time they open their mouths, they can't help but say things that irk me to no end. This memorial service is supposed to be about Caylee, NOT Casey. I'm sorry, but I don't give a hoot that she's by herself in jail right now, nor do I want to hear the family pine for her, as though she's the victim taken from them, who they wish to be brought back home.

See the problem with this family...is they start out normal, and then slowly you see the dysfunction seep out. This all have the under tones of "save our daughter" "have compassion", "remember God".

I couldn't agree with you more!

I agree. Casey is the reason they need to have this memorial. You see NJ when reason and truth fly out of a room, all that is left is an empty dark void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste