Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you saying the animals chewed the corner off perfectly round?

It is the same font style. Look at the G. The letters that came from the disposal site are kind of frayed. Cloth left outside in the elements rots.

Okay, back on topic. Has anyone else compared the fonts? Care to elaborate?

We have photos of Caylee in a pink shirt with the same phrase on the front. We have letters from an obliterated shirt at a crime scene down the street from her home that coincidentally have the same exact phrase and for the most part are visually similar considering the elements they were in. We have remains of a child identified through DNA as Caylee.

I guess I am not that smart because I do not understand the point about the font for 'B' being a little off on one corner. That corner may have just curled down with the moisture. Are you saying it is the remains of a different child who owned a similar shirt? Or that Caylee had two shirts with the same phrase but with a different font for the 'B'. I am sorry but I do not get your point. Would you please elaborate. TIA...

Does anyone have a link to the color photos from the crime scene with the t-shirt?

OH WOW..trying to catch up, and seeing the shirt on Caylee for the first time..
Tears are flowing for Caylee...
and flames are being thrown to Casey!

IIRC Cindy tried to say that Caylee had many plain pink t-shirts,but none with tacky writing on it.That's the gist of it,I believe.Then all these pictures pop up with Caylee in that very shirt.Message to the A's,the Universe is making sure KC will not get away with murdering her daughter.The evidence continues to spill forth.You can hang it up now.

Or could they also be from the blue shirt KC was wearing in the pics with Caylee wearing the 'Big Trouble' shirt? There seems to be many sources those blue fibers could have come from. I can't wait to find out what they actually are.

Me too! I wonder if that was the "a-ha" moment in which prosecution decided to go for the death penalty...

The uncropped photo I am talking about is the one in the NE, this is the one you can see Casey holding Caylee and all the detail in the background. I would link to it or screen capture it but those of us outside the States are blocked from the NE website.

I am living in the hope that someone will put a larger version of that photo up. Slutherontheside posted one but it is very small although much appreciated.

NationalEnquirerBigTroublebedroo-2.jpg

the cropped version of this picture, i believe, was from Reverand G's myspace page.

Mr. Grund has said that he never had the cropped photo on his MySpace page.
Jaden's Granny got it from the Anthony's Caylee Missing website, and put it on her MySpace page, then the State used Jaden's Granny's MySpace page as an Exhibit in Lee Anthony's deposition.

Looking at the photo from NE: upper case B, lower case i, upper case G (with part of the G diagonally slanted instead of going straight across).

It is the same font as was found on Suburban.

OT I know...Concerning the blue fibers found with Caylee and on the gas can...has anyone EVER seen where LE took the blue dress from the Fusion dancing pictures into evidence? Where that blue dress is would certainly be an interesting fact considering all the blue fibers we have seen attached to this and that. Were there any blue fibers attached to this shirt? (Brought myself back on topic! lol)

I did a quick, I'm-at-work-and-not-supposed-to-be-doing-this comparison. I think they are the same letters, just that the top left corner of the "B" has been torn, folded, disintegrated, etc. and that's why we don't see it. I really think it's the same letter, though.

It looks to be like the tee shirt material is over lapping in the Globe picture.

Jbean hope you are feeling ok

in the doc dump there were pics of the letters for the shirt big trouble....is there a pic that shows the rest of the saying?.....like the word packages?......taken from the crime scene?

:popcorn:

I will reopen shortly. sheesh people.
ETA:
probably 75 or more OT bickering posts. if I was giving TO's for being OT the place would be a ghost town tonight.
When you respond to an OT post you are also OT. IT is not the end of the world when we go OT and it happens. But then when everyone joins in, the topic completely shifts and then when you all complain that one person is OT when most of you are, the argument just doesn't hold water.

If someone goes OT, direct them to the right thread or ignore.
If you want to put someone on ignore then just do it. if you post about it you are not only NOT ignoring them but you are attacking them and it is not fooling anyone. If you do not know how to do it, just pm a friend or a mod.

The last 50 posts didn't even discuss the shirt or the topic.

thank you and here is the thread back :)

Sorry JB, I should have done as you said. Guess the emotion got to me for once. I sincerely apologise for creating more work for you.

Did you know my boss is called JB? I guess that is why I am always a little scared of you. :)

Anyway, I guess it has been pretty much established the photo is from RM's apt and that Casey probably sold the photos to NE or Globe which resulted in all the uproar from Baez about sealed issues and so forth in the Cindy depo. I have spent the last 2 weeks listening again to the audio interviews of all the major players in this case and the question I keep coming back to is this:

Why was Casey allowed to get away with this behaviour for so long?

Why do LE believe that she was intentionally put in this t-shirt?

They must have a very good reason for believing this beyond what they think of her actions up to and including when Caylee went missing. I wonder what it is?

"They haven't even found her clothes yet"

That quote from KC keeps going through my mind since the uncropped picture was discovered, and it appearing that KC not only croppe the picture, but sold it to NE.

That quote told me that something important related to Caylee's clothes and her murder was even easier to find than Caylee's little body that was so close to home.

Could this picture of Caylee wearing the shirt her little body was found in be what KC was referring to?

P.S. to JBean. Thank you for your work and our thread back. Hope you are feeling better!

... Why do LE believe that she was intentionally put in this t-shirt?

They must have a very good reason for believing this beyond what they think of her actions up to and including when Caylee went missing. I wonder what it is?

Respectfully snipped:

You have to wonder if someone has mentioned to LE that KC was known to dress Caylee in that T shirt when she felt she was "being a brat" - or maybe she purchased it (supposedly as a joke) saying she would do that.

ETA if this is the case, then there is the premeditation. No accident or sudden rage impulse killing there.

Jbean hope you are feeling ok

in the doc dump there were pics of the letters for the shirt big trouble....is there a pic that shows the rest of the saying?.....like the word packages?......taken from the crime scene?

:popcorn:

I don't know how to provide links but if you go to post 140 of this thread and the link Seagull 65 has posted photobucke&pics WS click on that link. Once that thread comes up post 138 has packages with ruler under it. It is the second pic when you scroll down.

I think cindy said in her deposition she didn't recall a shirt like that. It's not the type of shirt she'd buy for caylee..(paraphrasing)

She's distancing herself from that shirt, as much as george is distancing himself from the gas can duct tape.

BBM
Yes, it most definitely seems that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966