Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The blue couch here: (http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/timeoutlounge/l_b86854677741c807bda253604ac6f560.jpg) is not the same as the blue couch here here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photo of Caylee in "Big Trouble"T Shirt Discussion.

The first blue couch is fake leather and has stitching. The 2nd couch is upholstered in some kind of fuzzy fabric.

The second link is not working so I am not sure which pictures you are comparing but I wanted to say that the blue couch in the first pictures looks very much like mine and it is made from microfiber. It does not look like leather or fake leather to me but rather like microfiber, there is that shiny spot that I can see why it would make you think it was leather or fake leather but I am pretty sure it is microfiber. I will include a picture of my couch for comparison with my most adorable little boys asleep on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 102
OT I know...Concerning the blue fibers found with Caylee and on the gas can...has anyone EVER seen where LE took the blue dress from the Fusion dancing pictures into evidence? Where that blue dress is would certainly be an interesting fact considering all the blue fibers we have seen attached to this and that. Were there any blue fibers attached to this shirt? (Brought myself back on topic! lol)

The blue dress was worn to Fusion on June 20th. The 2.6 days of decomp indicates the remains were out of the trunk and dumped by at least the 18 or 19th. That is a good question about whether the blue fibers were on this shirt. I would like to know that as well.

The second link is not working so I am not sure which pictures you are comparing but I wanted to say that the blue couch in the first pictures looks very much like mine and it is made from microfiber. It does not look like leather or fake leather to me but rather like microfiber, there is that shiny spot that I can see why it would make you think it was leather or fake leather but I am pretty sure it is microfiber. I will include a picture of my couch for comparison with my most adorable little boys asleep on it.

I agree that it appears to be a couch made from microfiber. Have you ever noted fibers from it on clothes, socks, blankets? Just trying to guage what the shedding potential of a couch like that would be. Casey and Caylee spent the night at Ricardo's on the 9th and into the 10th so transfer of those blue fibers to items they had with them could have occurred then. If the items were not used after leaving his apartment and if they were stored in Casey's trunk it could explain the transfer to her trunk and other items.

Do we know the date the photo was taken of Caylee wearing the shirt at Ricardo's?

Oh and your boys are absolutely adorable!!!

Me too! I wonder if that was the "a-ha" moment in which prosecution decided to go for the death penalty...

Well, KC sure seems to have liked the color blue. Seems to have had several items of blue clothing.

Now, she wears blue ALL the time! ;-)

So......"they haven't even found her clothes yet"...likely ties in with the sale of the photo. IMO....KC brokers a deal for the photos in the hopes that the shirt would be found and will be MORE valuable because now we know it's THE SHIRT.

The blue couch here: (http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/timeoutlounge/l_b86854677741c807bda253604ac6f560.jpg) is not the same as the blue couch here here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photo of Caylee in "Big Trouble"T Shirt Discussion.

The first blue couch is fake leather and has stitching. The 2nd couch is upholstered in some kind of fuzzy fabric.

Neither of the couches I was comparing look like leather to me, they appear to have the same type of fabric (fuzzy). Could look different on our screens.

the two couches do look like yours Misfitdolly, and your little boys are so cute. :) looks like they ran out of gas.

I dont want to throw rm under the bus but darn it, it looks like we have pics of the shirt and the blanket and the blue fiber couch at his place. I need to check to see what size the shirt was at the dump site. Perhaps Casey had her own drawer there at Rm's room and some of Caylee's old clothes were left there.

asking questions isn't throwing anyone under the bus, don't worry. And several people lived/stayed there, JP, RM and Amy, full-time, Casey/Caylee sometimes, other friends also frequented the place. No accusation toward any of them or RM. And, clothes or a blanket that were with Casey and Caylee when they were there could have been taken by Casey/Caylee wherever they went next, they might not have been left there. But it is interesting to track the shirt, wonder about the blue fibers, etc

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/...anthony/caylee_anthony-0018-globe3-082508.jpg

white wall behind the blue couch and the mahogany color and high position of the picture frame.

of course other people could have a blue fuzzy couch too but it's just interesting trying to pin this one down in these pictures

When I'm looking at the photos on my screen, I can see the same pulling/puckering of the fabric in both the one with the Tshirt and the ones with the Pooh blanket, and the same nap to the fabric like it's been vaccuumed.

In the Tshirt picture it's too far to see the stitching on the couch though.

Casey has bangs in the ones with the Pooh blanket. So maybe it was a while before, unless they're just more noticeable because the rest of her hair is pulled back.

maybe the same couch and frame here
b7j1jo.jpg

2ylaer6.jpg

250o61g.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics In post #20 at this link there's another picture of a couch and high-hung picture and white wall at JP's/RM's, don't know if the couches were moved or if that's part of the same set on the other side of the room? Would post the photo here but it won't let me separate it from the photo of another person so just posting the link

Back on topic to the shirt:

So......"they haven't even found her clothes yet"...likely ties in with the sale of the photo. IMO....KC brokers a deal for the photos in the hopes that the shirt would be found and will be MORE valuable because now we know it's THE SHIRT.

Sleuther, I hadn't even thought of this, about KC actually trying to increase the value of photos of Caylee. That's a scary and sickening thought.

You can just about bet that when LE found out that KC had deleted several photos from her accounts, that LE was able to get subpoena's for My space, Photo bucket and they also had the hard drives from all of the A's computers...I would bet money that LE has so many photos that will not be shown until trial it won't be funny...And I also hope for CA sake that there are computer searches for Chlorophyll because if she is lying during her deposition she may get a front row seat to see how KC is doing in jail right next to her...They could maybe share snack time together.

Has there been any mention of LE confiscating digital cameras from the home? I would think there were recent photos on a memory card that hadn't been transferred to CA's laptop.

Has there been any mention of LE confiscating digital cameras from the home? I would think there were recent photos on a memory card that hadn't been transferred to CA's laptop.
Yes,IIRC Cindy was complaining that she wanted her camera back because she still had pictures on it.I believe it was in the deposition with the SA's,but not positive.

The picture of Caylee in the t shirt she died in is the smoking gun.
Surely Zanny the Nanny didn't have a shirt just like this one by coincidence, and George and Cindy were ADAMANT in their depos they have never seen that shirt. Notice Casey's hair was the same length as around July 16, so I believe this photo is from Ricardo's . Location aside , that is Casey and Caylee and that is what she was found in. This is going to be very helpful for the jury. Indeed.http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/c...ves_report.pdf

pg. 3377 details

The picture with Caylee in the T-shirt was sold to the Globe, wasn't RM writing to the Globe ? I wonder if he had these pictures and sold them, not knowing the shirt was the one Casey had discarded with Caylee in the woods ?

bump for discussion of 2009.12.09 released pics w/ "Big Trouble..."

Carrying a few posts over...

Surely Zanny the Nanny didn't have a shirt just like this one by coincidence, and George and Cindy were ADAMANT in their depos they have never seen that shirt. Notice Casey's hair was the same length as around July 16, so I believe this photo is very important. Location aside , that is Casey and Caylee and that is what she was found in. This is going to be very helpful for the jury. Indeed.http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_detectives_report.pdf

pg. 3377 details

Im thinking that this was getting to be bedtime for Caylee and KC had put this outfit on her as PJ'S? at RM's IF this is true, Im thinking that Caylee was in her PJ'S when----- that is why no shoes were found. That is why she had her pull-up on. These are PJ'S. Caylee was either ----overnight,.
*snipped*

Precisely, WAISI. :thumb:

Is that a plaid blanket next to Caylee? Didn't Cindy say there was a plaid blanket missing from the contents of Caseys trunk?

Eidetic: I would be VERY interested to read about Cindy's comment re: plaid blanket if you can point me to it.

WAISI + World According = the following conclusion....

IMHO, Caylee was being/had been put down to sleep AWAY from G&C's 6/16 PM when she died.

If Eidetic locates the plaid blanket/pillow information that would further support IMHO.

ETA: "to sleep" vs. "to nap" WTH was I thinkin'. :shakehead:

FWIW...the 2009.12.09 released "Big Trouble..." pics appear to all be from RM's apt vs. any from Tony's apt. In pics of Casey & Caylee @ Tony's apt. we see vertical-slat blinds vs. other pics @ Ricardo's which all show horizontal-slat blinds. This suggests all these pics are likely all pre-6/12, IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back