Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it was a pajama top that would make more sense why the only things left were the letters and the collar-since pj's are usually made of a much thinner material than t-shirts for day wear! IMO

26.jpg

32.jpg

54.jpg

171.jpg

That is why I love it here, you guys were all over this a long, long time ago. Some very bright people post here.

It looks like Caylee does still have that bruise under her left eye, same as in the other picture of her at Ricardo's. Anyone remember when the other picture of Caylee was taken, with the bruised eye ?

FWIW...the 2009.12.09 released "Big Trouble..." pics appear to all be from RM's apt vs. any from Tony's apt. In pics of Casey & Caylee @ Tony's apt. we see vertical-slat blinds vs. other pics @ Ricardo's which all show horizontal-slat blinds. This suggests all these pics are likely all pre-6/12, IMHO.

yes, the "Big Trouble" t-shirt and Winnie the Pooh blanket are seen in the photos at JP's place (where RM and AH also lived). Of course we don't know if they were carried on to other people's places after that, (at least I'm not aware of any photos showing them after this), but at least they are documented being at this townhouse.

eta: and the plaid blanket

eta: and the heart ring and bracelet, right?

I hope it's legal to post this link here.....Please delete if it is not.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_R_Morales072508.htm

Testimony of Ricardo Morales on 7/25/08 re origin of bruise under Caylee’s left eye (as shown in above photo that appeared in “Globe” on 10/8/08):

EE: Okay. Uhm, regarding the photograph of the child with the bruise underneath the eye, you said that that occurred around January 23rd this year (2008)?
RM: Yes. I was, I was there when she actually hit the table that bruised her eye.
EE: You witnessed that?
RM: Yes. EE: And that you know that that photograph now that’s in the news is…
RM: Yeah (affirmative), I know…
EE: …in your apartment?
RM: The, that, when she hurt her eye was in out apartment. It was an accident. She ran into the table.
EE: Who took that photo?
RM: I, I’m, I’m pretty sure it was Casey.
EE: And she put it on her My Space or?

Notice he says she got the bruise at his apartment, BUT they dont ask him if the photo was taken there too. They only ask who took the photo to which he replies "Im pretty sure it was Casey"

here's a good post regarding the date of the bruise, SearchforTruth

Carrying a few posts over...

*snipped*

Precisely, WAISI. :thumb:

Eidetic: I would be VERY interested to read about Cindy's comment re: plaid blanket if you can point me to it.

WAISI + World According = the following conclusion....

IMHO, Caylee was being/had been put down to sleep AWAY from G&C's 6/16 PM when she died.

If Eidetic locates the plaid blanket/pillow information that would further support IMHO.

ETA: "to sleep" vs. "to nap" WTH was I thinkin'. :shakehead:
Bond I brought this post belonging to Muzikman over from the documents thread...

Originally Posted by Muzikman
Red Plaid blanket in Casey's trunk:

Part 2, page 143 (or page 325 of the complete depo) starting at Line 11:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

7 And there was nothing else in the trunk.
8 All right.
9 A Except, like, her spare wheel under -- I
10 didn't open that to see it.
11 Q Okay. The blue bin that's shown in Exhibit
12 15, is that the blue bin that was in the trunk?
13 A Yes. That -- I took that out of the trunk.
14 Q Okay. Were there items in the blue bin that
15 you recall at this time?
16 A Typically there's a blanket and some other
17 items. I don't know why they're nat in there. I don't
18 know so
19 Q Do you have a specific recollection of what
20 else was in the blue bin?
21 A I know typically, when I would see casey's
22 car, there would be a blanket that was - like a red
23 plaid blanket and then her car-seat covers. Those she
24 could have taken out. But the last time I had seen it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92569&page=10

View attachment 6591

View attachment 6592

View attachment 6593

View attachment 6594

That is why I love it here, you guys were all over this a long, long time ago. Some very bright people post here.

I find it interesting that in these pictures Caylee and Casey are wearing the same shirts but they are clearly from a different time. In the pics that appear to be in the bedroom (in which Caylee has black pants on in the full version of this picture) Caylee's hair is much shorter than (and she looks younger) the pictures on the blue couch. Could it be a change of clothing/pj's KC had left or kept at RM's house? This could explain why Cindy had never seen the "big trouble" shirt also.

I find it interesting that in these pictures Caylee and Casey are wearing the same shirts but they are clearly from a different time. In the pics that appear to be in the bedroom (in which Caylee has black pants on in the full version of this picture) Caylee's hair is much shorter than (and she looks younger) the pictures on the blue couch. Could it be a change of clothing/pj's KC had left or kept at RM's house? This could explain why Cindy had never seen the "big trouble" shirt also.

It was either the morning of, or the following morning of the Rock Band pictures IMO.

I tried to replying in agreement with Spangle, but I didn't get in before the thread was locked
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92569&page=11

I think all the pictures in the Big Trouble shirt at RMs were all taken around the same time, probably the last couple days Ricardo saw Caylee.

The angle of the picture is such that Caylee had to tip her neck back to look at the camera making her face appear to look younger because her face looks rounder from that strange angle. Her hair appears to be pulled in a pony tail like the Mount Dora trip and both Caseys hair length and Caylees bangs appear to be the same upon comparison of pictures.

It was either the morning of, or the following morning of the Rock Band pictures IMO.

I tried to replying in agreement with Spangle, but I didn't get in before the thread was locked

I think all the pictures in the Big Trouble shirt at RMs were all taken around the same time, probably the last couple days Ricardo saw Caylee.

The angle of the picture is such that Caylee had to tip her neck back to look at the camera making her face appear to look younger because her face looks rounder from that strange angle. Her hair appears to be pulled in a pony tail like the Mount Dora trip and both Caseys hair length and Caylees bangs appear to be the same upon comparison of pictures.

I thought that Caylee's face looked swollen and puffy, like she was retaining fluid for some reason. If this was the case, and the bed picture was taken the next morning that would explain why her face does not look as puffy. People tend to lose fluid overnight and it looks like Caylee's pants were changed.

I thought that Caylee's face looked swollen and puffy, like she was retaining fluid for some reason. If this was the case, and the bed picture was taken the next morning that would explain why her face does not look as puffy. People tend to lose fluid overnight and it looks like Caylee's pants were changed.

I think I know which picture of that bunch you are talking about, I remember thinking; "that is not a good picture of Caylee!" when I saw it but in the rest, she looks like her healthy, happy, adorable self :innocent:

My little nephew and niece by no means have double chins or fat faces, but certain (neck/chin) positioning, lighting (or lack thereof) and camera angles can certainly make it appear so in pictures :waitasec:

I wish we could see Caseys hands in the picture of her and Caylee taken on the bed, then we would know for sure that these pictures of Caylee wearing the shirt found with her remains were within days or possibly the same day, if Casey had the same french manicure as the Rock Band pictures taken on the couch.

I am thinking these pictures are more towards the summer too. The one of Casey, with the guitar, shows her wearing shorts. I know it tends to not get as cold in Florida during the winter (as compared to other places in the country), but Casey and Caylee are wearing short sleeves and shorter pants.

I think there might be some confusion because Caylee was photographed by different boyfriends with bruises under different eyes.

On June 2, 2008 this picture was taken with Tony's cell phone. There's a bruise under Caylee's RIGHT eye.
caylee

Gotta love the heart bracelet that KC is sporting... ugh..

I still maintain that they were taken at different times. I have studied the pictures several different times today and I think that in the one's on the couch Caylee's hair is much longer. Look at her bangs, they are swept to the side on the right side of her forehead (left side of pic) as if to keep them out of her eyes and are still at eyebrow level. On her left side (right side of pic) her bangs are almost in her eye and are hanging down more and not swept to the side like the other side is. The pic in the bedroom shows her bangs clearly cut shorter and they are hanging straight down and still are well above her eyebrows.

Casey's hair, however, looks to be a similar length in all of the pictures.

Has anyone figured out where those latest pic's of KC and Caylee were taken? The ones with the guitar and Caylee with the "big trouble" pink shirt on? I'm only guessing here but since LE hung onto those for so long, maybe they have real significance on what is to come out at trial. KC thought yesterday was rough. I'm thinking that was just a preview of what's to come.

Has anyone figured out where those latest pic's of KC and Caylee were taken? The ones with the guitar and Caylee with the "big trouble" pink shirt on? I'm only guessing here but since LE hung onto those for so long, maybe they have real significance on what is to come out at trial. KC thought yesterday was rough. I'm thinking that was just a preview of what's to come.

I was thinking it may have come from Amy's camera. KC had her camera and Amy asked KC to return it and KC said she believed it was at her parents house. LE did take a few camera's out of the house. JMO

Carrying over here since those interested in the t-shirt, wtp blanket and shorts might not see this post reference in the duct tape thread (there because of the discussion regarding the decomposition of the tape backing).

Should be required reading, IMHO, for anyone interested in the forensic value of the t-shirt, blanket, shorts found @ the remains site and how they might serve to determine or corroborate PMI determined by other sources (e.g. botany). Perhaps not definitive, but, one of the most applicable studies on the subject that I've seen publicly available.

Also, some specific decomposition details on cotton vs. poly that appear to fit w/ the timing of the remains discovery in this case.

HTH.

As promised...

A thesis done for Masters @ LSU by Ms. Kellie Marie Gordon, May 2003. :thumb:

"A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE DETERIORATION RATES OF TEXTILES AND THEIR ROLE IN DETERMINING POSTMORTEM INTERVAL"

Absolutely fascinating. Haven't made it all the way through yet...

http://etd.lsu.edu/docs/available/etd-0407103-131120/unrestricted/Gordon_thesis.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back