Caylee's Funeral

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe she's planning a service at all...I bet she's making arrangements in case they are all arrested, and trying to make as many money deals as she can before that happens. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to go back to work and plans to make a living out of this.

If BC has told LE they won't talk unless given immunity, LE will probably just arrest them without trying to iv them first, particularly if they can prove that they knew where Caylee's body was, and it looks like they possibly can. I sure hope it is soon.

I think that is WHY the immunity is SO important. It is said that the deal with Lifetime is OFF, period if they get arrested. Their desire for immunity is only based on their greed it appears.

NO! They don't all look like this one. I have never seen a FH in a strip mall before, not where they would have a viewing and many attenders. I have seen a office where I guess they would make cremation arrangements and have it actually sent out to a FH to have it done. In those situations it is a bare bones operation. No place for visitation they still looked respectable though.

I don't know why they chose this FH. I can't imagine over the many years in the area they are not more familiar with another place. I am not saying that this place would not give great service, just that with the magnitude of scruitny in this case there are what would appear to be more upscale establishments to hold her prescious little remains.

Maybe they thought no one would suspect this place. How they would think the news people would not get wind of it is baffeling. However the Dr. who did the second autopsy went unnoticed.
------------------
I'm not so sure they chose it.KC.may have picked this location,had JB.deliver.

Tonight I bet CA,GA and LA are happy that no arrests will be made for them as said on NG........high fiving???? IMO, they knew, they did cover up from washing the car to deleting the computer to lying about an alive CAYLEE...........IMO:furious:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team. Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

"Two year old Caylee Anthony was reported missing in June last year, her remains were found in December. Her mother, Casey is jailed charged with her murder.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week.

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said. “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in."

I guess not.........he saw that their daughter was found out and her murdering ways uncovered.

We can have a public one and invite LP if we want. Maybe we will and see who shows up at hers she is trying to "sell the rights" for to get some more BLOOD MONEY off Caylee.

I guess that is the one that Casey and JB chose. No wonder it looks like a gangbanger's last stop shop.

Can you believe that place?

Looks like an animal crematorium. Actually the dog ones around here are much nicer than that place.

Gee...big surprise there! I bet she wouldn't "invite" the FBI, OCSO, YM, JA, or anyone else who have come out against Casey either!! It really was a stupid thing to say, imo. (shaking my head) Cindy hasn't changed her spots at all. She is still as vindictive and as manipulative as she has ever been.

Sounds to me like she hasn't been grieving as much as she has been seething.

I bet that I am not invited !!

:shocked2:

Gee...big surprise there! I bet she wouldn't "invite" the FBI, OCSO, YM, JA, or anyone else who have come out against Casey either!! It really was a stupid thing to say, imo. (shaking my head) Cindy hasn't changed her spots at all. She is still as vindictive and as manipulative as she has ever been.

------------------------
They better not count their chickens before they are hatched.What if B. handles the whole thing? Who WILL be invited? It's a toss up.

Yep, even the funeral can't be about Caylee. CA has to make it about herself and her feelings. Pathetic as always.

Yep, even the funeral can't be about Caylee. CA has to make it about herself and her feelings. Pathetic as always.

ITA. I wish Caylee's father would make an appearance and lay claim to her remains. Then maybe she'd finally get to rest in peace.

True, but KC does not benefit from the delay. She needs to look like a caring mother. Who benefits from the delay? GA, CA and LA. They are the holdup-not KC. It's not like the funeral director can stop by the jail and offer her coffin selections and ask her what music she wants played. GA, CA and LA are responsible for this one.
--------------------
She could have B. handle it and bring the book.They do use pictures sometimes and I'm sure the FH. would oblige.This would not be normal,you know what she said about herself.

With all due respect to all the posters here who I am sure don't mean to offend anyone, I must say I personally have a bit of a problem with and am cringing every time I read about this place being a strip mall place, dumpy etc. I can understand discussing lack of security, but given Caylee is not the first person to have rested there, I am finding it disrespectful to the families of all the other people who have rested there before Caylee. I know that no one intends to be disrespectful. I get that I may be the only one cringing at the comments about how cheap the place looks etc, but perhaps I'm not and maybe we can ensure we are respectful of other families who may have had their loved ones there???

ITA. I wish Caylee's father would make an appearance and lay claim to her remains. Then maybe she'd finally get to rest in peace.
---------
That would really be a beautiful and loving move on his part.I dont believe he's dead.

Yeah, Cindy is simply recharging her batteries. She has to be in charge and they are hiding behind Baez for the delay. No way did she let him have total control....no way.

Why do they need a release of the remains to have a memorial? It is not necessary. I beleive we will hear a cremation has taken place.

Oooo...you do raise a valid point, Bunny. I will go change my post. Thanks. Sorry if I offended anyone. I would never do that on purpose in that manner. :(

ETA: Turbo..could you please delete my post from your post? Thanks!

Wouldn't that be a relief. I keep thinking about that. That somewhere out there she has a father and a whole other family that need to know she was theirs. Maybe they would be interested in seeing justice done for her. Maybe they would love and respect her enough to do right by her. She so deserves it.

Oooo...you do raise a valid point, Bunny. I will go change my post. Thanks. Sorry if I offended anyone. I would never do that on purpose in that manner. :(

ETA: Turbo..could you please delete my post from your post? Thanks!

I am sooo sorry to have raised it...I did it with some hesitation...I've been to a couple too many loved one's funerals' lately and perhaps am feeling more sensitive than others about it. BTW, my mother actually put in her Will that we were to put her in the cheapest urn possible (we laughed when we saw that and my sister raised it in her speech at the funeral so everyone wouldn't think we were being cheap!...she took the view once she was gone she didn't want money wasted on her and wanted us to have it).

Maybe this place is a diversion and her remains were never there.

I understand to a point the Anthony's anger with Padilla. However, I don't see how anyone can be banned (who has not committed a crime) from attending a memorial. Padilla said nothing as harsh to Cindy as her own brother did, will she refuse to allow him in too?
Sad, its just pure sad!
I can't remember which video from today's news section I seen it in, but was hearing something about possibly a funeral sometime next week?
I am so glad this baby is walking with Jesus. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member