Caylee's Funeral

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont let appearances deceive you. The funeral home that handled both
my parents is quite small and very unpretentious but they were kind compassionate , didnt try to high pressure sell and went out of their way to help us.
____

I am from the the East Coast originally, and we had some fancy funeral homes and the viewings were done there.I am glad you had a good experience and the owners were kind. I can only hope that this is the same but when I looked at the interior, unpretentious would be an upgrade.

Chapel Room looks like it is 16 X 30. A coffin sits between two $30 floor lamps, with just a few feet left on each side of it. It is a low ceilinged room. One very small grey wrought iron cross and two sconces hang on the yellow painted wall. Approximatel 24 grey office chairs sit neatly in two rows, Other three walls are also yellow and bare...that is your chapel

Conference Room is about the size of a jail cell. I would not think they would have any viewings here, but you never know. I am guessing their business is mostly cremation.

____

I am from the the East Coast originally, and we had some fancy funeral homes and the viewings were done there.I am glad you had a good experience and the owners were kind. I can only hope that this is the same but when I looked at the interior, unpretentious would be an upgrade.

Chapel Room looks like it is 16 X 30. A coffin sits between two $30 floor lamps, with just a few feet left on each side of it. It is a low ceilinged room. One very small grey wrought iron cross and two sconces hang on the yellow painted wall. Approximatel 24 grey office chairs sit neatly in two rows, Other three walls are also yellow and bare...that is your chapel

Conference Room is about the size of a jail cell. I would not think they would have any viewings here, but you never know. I am guessing their business is mostly cremation.

Are you saying that just because they have $30 lamps and are not ornate and overpriced that its bad? Not to mention that the service may not even be held there (the familys church perhaps?)

I am not trying to be snippy but between NG stirring up %$#@ for ratings and a few other issues that I have but would get timed out for posting, I am fed up.

I am ready for closure. I am ready for WS to get back to "normal".

Sorry that this has turned into a rant. Nothing personal. Just frustration.

Best to you all,
Winston
Mom of 4
Nana to 1

Back to my NG and WS break for now :(

I think Caylee has already been sent to be cremated. Her remains will stay with CA/GA until the end of the case.

CA/GA cannot go anywhere without media. Out of respect for Caylee the should just have her cremated and keep her home until they have some privacy. For goodness sake, there is media outside the funeral home.

Some people and media outlets have NO respect for Caylee and her right to be put to rest.

CA/GA cannot go anywhere without media. Out of respect for Caylee the should just have her cremated and keep her home until they have some privacy. For goodness sake, there is media outside the funeral home.

Some people and media outlets have NO respect for Caylee and her right to be put to rest.

I agree with you 10,000%

Im not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not...however, the Anthony's are to be questioned once Caylee has been laid to rest. Could this be the delay? As long as Caylee is not laid to rest, the police will not be knocking at thier door, so they can avoid further questioning as JB as going to all means to expidite the trial forward.

Im not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not...however, the Anthony's are to be questioned once Caylee has been laid to rest. Could this be the delay? As long as Caylee is not laid to rest, the police will not be knocking at thier door, so they can avoid further questioning as JB as going to all means to expidite the trial forward.

I think this rumor, repeated over and over again on this forum is a pretty flimsy shot to deflect the fact that JB represents KC ALONE and his job is that she be found NOT GUILTY of the MURDER of her child. The reason Caylee's funeral has not been held yet is because he's working to get her mother off the murder rap. But the defense team must love these types of rumors.......deflect the blame on someone else!

IF the Anthony family KNOW the whole truth, and as you suggest that knowledge has resulted in KCs defense team delaying the autopsy, wouldn't the best thing be for KC to simply CONFESS? We're not looking a pending murder charges - those charges have already been laid. If LE believed the Anthony family had withheld critical information, do you really believe they would be so considerate and patiently "wait"? That's not how it happens in real life.

Everyday little Caylee lays there in a box in the refridgerator, do the family have to pay a fee for storage? Someone just told me that they had to pay for storage of a family member when it was to cold to dig a grave. The body and casket was held for 2 weeks til spring and the family had to pay extra. Just wondering..............

Also do all funeral homes in Fla look like this one? Garbage at back door, plate glass windows in a plaza??? I'm in the north and never saw one like this one with a huge sign and all. Just wondering............

Everyday little Caylee lays there in a box in the refridgerator, do the family have to pay a fee for storage? Someone just told me that they had to pay for storage of a family member when it was to cold to dig a grave. The body and casket was held for 2 weeks til spring and the family had to pay extra. Just wondering..............

Also do all funeral homes in Fla look like this one? Garbage at back door, plate glass windows in a plaza??? I'm in the north and never saw one like this one with a huge sign and all. Just wondering............

Caylee was reduced to skeleton, which doesn't need refrigeration. Since Jose has power of attorney over the remains, if there is a bill to be paid, he should be paying it.

Caylee was reduced to skeleton, which doesn't need refrigeration. Since Jose has power of attorney over the remains, if there is a bill to be paid, he should be paying it.
I'm thinking if Jb has power of attorney over the remains CA & GA can't do anything until JB lets them. I could have sworn thats what was said yesterday that he had power of attorney. To me this adds insult to injury for a defense attorney to have that control and you not being able to have a funeral for your grandchild, Seems as if KC was a spiteful ***** once again. as I can see no other reason for her giving JB that power and not the grandparents. jmo

I'm thinking if Jb has power of attorney over the remains CA & GA can't do anything until JB lets them. I could have sworn thats what was said yesterday that he had power of attorney. To me this adds insult to injury for a defense attorney to have that control and you not being able to have a funeral for your grandchild, Seems as if KC was a spiteful ***** once again. as I can see no other reason for her giving JB that power and not the grandparents. jmo

I made the statement on another thread that I don't believe the remains are at the funeral home any longer. If Jose, as he insists, believes the remains to be evidentiary, he would be supremely foolish to leave them in an unsecured place where people go in and out daily.

As for torturing the Anthony's, I guess what I want to say should be left in my fingers.

NO! They don't all look like this one. I have never seen a FH in a strip mall before, not where they would have a viewing and many attenders. I have seen a office where I guess they would make cremation arrangements and have it actually sent out to a FH to have it done. In those situations it is a bare bones operation. No place for visitation they still looked respectable though.

I don't know why they chose this FH. I can't imagine over the many years in the area they are not more familiar with another place. I am not saying that this place would not give great service, just that with the magnitude of scruitny in this case there are what would appear to be more upscale establishments to hold her prescious little remains.

Maybe they thought no one would suspect this place. How they would think the news people would not get wind of it is baffeling. However the Dr. who did the second autopsy went unnoticed.

I'm a whole mix of emotions right now. I don't know what to say. I can't believe, maybe I can...that Casey is so heartless that she would give Baez the rights over Caylee's funeral and not a member of her immediate family. The dysfunction never ends! There must be pathological hatred that Casey has towards the entire Anthony family that certainly did lead her to kill Caylee out of spite. I'm no fan of the Anthonys but they must be taking a deep look into the last six months of lies and wondering what the he!! were they thinking, trying to cover her @ss!? What has it got them? They are the most hated family in America....and I just want to know what the truth is so I can sort out my feelings. What do they possibly think they can glean from Caylees skeleton that they haven't investigated yet after two "autopsies". Put her to rest already! That poor baby. I would have taken her in in a heartbeat.

Oh, and Jose on the news after the hearing saying not to ask him any questions about Caylee and her funeral because frankly it isn't anybodies business, really made me po'd. Maybe I need the rant thread.

People keep speaking of Karma!!! well All I can say is woe to old JB, And to Kc this is the most absurd that has yet to come out his having power of attorney over little Caylee's remains. And I thought we had heard it all :confused:

I truly hope all of the blood money hunters get their reward.

But I have a saying I teach my child Be careful what you want you just might get it. :furious: jmo:: Maybe JB needs to learn this as well jmo

If Cindy still had any question in her mind as to whether her daughter had it in her to murder her beloved grandchild the fact that KC would give JB the rights over the remains rather than her own family should have been her answer.

I am sure JB will try to represent it as being more advantageous for defense pursposes and chain-of-custody, but it speaks volumes to me that he doesn't trust in CA and GAs cooperation.

And no doubt KC was delighted to have the opportunity to twist the knife just a little more in CAs heart.

I have been no fan of the A's behaviour through all of this, but this latest turn of events, that they have no power at all over deciding on funeral arrangements and disposition of the remains, is heart-wrenching.

Bet they regret jumping through hoops and obfuscating facts in favor of KC now.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"Brad Conway, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said Friday the family hopes to know by the middle of nest week, when Caylee's remains will be released by the Casey Anthony's defense team. Once the family knows that, they'll set some dates for a private and public memorial.

"Two year old Caylee Anthony was reported missing in June last year, her remains were found in December. Her mother, Casey is jailed charged with her murder.

While not much has been seen on George and Cindy Anthony in public since Caylee's remains were found and identified, Conway said Caylee's grandma, Cindy has been pretty busy behind the scenes this week.

"She's finally been able to start working on some plans in regards to the public service,” Conway said. “Music, flowers, possible venues for it.”

While nothing is certain yet, Conway said the Anthony's have made one thing clear; Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who was in and out of the case on several occasions, will not be invited or let in."

Gee...big surprise there! I bet she wouldn't "invite" the FBI, OCSO, YM, JA, or anyone else who have come out against Casey either!! It really was a stupid thing to say, imo. (shaking my head) Cindy hasn't changed her spots at all. She is still as vindictive and as manipulative as she has ever been.

Sounds to me like she hasn't been grieving as much as she has been seething.

Gee...big surprise there! I bet she wouldn't "invite" the FBI, OCSO, YM, JA, or anyone else who have come out against Casey either!! It really was a stupid thing to say, imo. (shaking my head) Cindy hasn't changed her spots at all. She is still as vindictive and as manipulative as she has ever been.

Sounds to me like she hasn't been grieving as much as she has been seething.

I don't believe she's planning a service at all...I bet she's making arrangements in case they are all arrested, and trying to make as many money deals as she can before that happens. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to go back to work and plans to make a living out of this.

If BC has told LE they won't talk unless given immunity, LE will probably just arrest them without trying to iv them first, particularly if they can prove that they knew where Caylee's body was, and it looks like they possibly can. I sure hope it is soon.

No they don't all look like that. It seems like they picked the tackiest one in the whole area. I have never even seen a funeral home like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*