Caylee's Funeral

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a reference; These are standard boxes for holding Skeletal Remains, ordered from any Mortuary Supply source.
Until services are finalized/payment is made, this is the usual custom in the U.S.

Temporary Holding Boxes for Skeletal Remains
http://www.nationalmortuarysupply.com/temporary-containers.html

Child-Size box for Holding of Skeletal Remains.
ChildSkeletalRemainsBox.jpg

I don't believe they are concerned about their own findings. They want every detail from the ME's office so they can find something to pick at and attack in court. They cannot have much KC is innocent evidence so their only way to go is to attack LE,FBI, ME and the mailman for all I know. :rolleyes:

Gotcha.

In my naivete, I was thinking they wanted the truth and forgot that they are looking for spin. DOH! :rolleyes:

I don't believe they are concerned about their own findings. They want every detail from the ME's office so they can find something to pick at and attack in court. They cannot have much KC is innocent evidence so their only way to go is to attack LE,FBI, ME and the mailman for all I know. :rolleyes:
I would recommend the mailman, pizza delivery man plus all their neighbors go ahead and retain lawyers now.

They want the docs from ME so they can skew any results that would be damaging to KC. IMO. They want to cast all the doubt they can, so they would potentially show different findings or reasons.

An example would be JBRs "stun gun" marks. One side would represent the marks differently than the other. In Caylee's case, a second report could phrase or represent physical findings differently to support the conclusions they would prefer to let their experts make on the witness stand.

Gotcha.

In my naivete, I was thinking they wanted the truth and forgot that they are looking for spin. DOH! :rolleyes:

Forgot for a sec just the characters we were discussing, eh? lol!

Why does the defense need "the docs from ME before they do theirs"? The defense has access to the remains and can do their examination. What difference will having ME's report BEFORE the exam make? Doesn't make sense to me. :waitasec:

this was covered with the sa e-mail to jb about when he would be the docs on this.....jb stated they needed the info for their autopsy....sa even questioned that and jb gave a smug answer back...

I really don't know why they take so long to do this....but am also now thinking they will just have the experts just view photos from the original instead of personal observation....I don't know....odd---I also believe that there is a bidding war for the funeral...woundn't surprise me at this point....:furious:

I would recommend the mailman, pizza delivery man plus all their neighbors go ahead and retain lawyers now.

ROFL! I am beginning to get a little nervous. Do WS count? My DH asked me last night if I had my 'immunity' shots yet since I was following this case so closely.

There are ways they can allow Casey to view the funeral without it being broadcast on local tv. I don't see it being a factor in the delay.

It appears as soon as the matter over the motion to prevent Baez' team from cashing in on the remains is over and they get the ME's 3 discs (if they bother to pay for and pick them up)...we will then have another two weeks while his team does a two hour long autopsy (or less). So we are probably looking at 3 weeks or more before a funeral.

Sadly, I think you're right about the time factor. :blowkiss: Now, I think I need to go back to the "rant" thread.:behindbar

Have we ever heard exactly who has or hasn't signed off on this? There was a discussion a few days ago about KC releasing the body to the funeral home, and then everything seemed to stall. Rumors that a private "sitting with Caylee" may have already taken place with some of the family. Is it truly all about tv rights, at this point?

The NG producer, NL, reporting late last week on this private visit by the A's..It came from her as fact but was it? We haven't heard another word about it from her or anyone else..Kinda strange!

You haven't already gotten those shots?! LOL

We can all pitch in and hire a really great team of lawyers to represent us. I rather like the ones who are members here myself. ;)

Would have had my shots but can't find a needle big enough.

I too like the law experts on here. Such good advice. But, having read our rants and opinions, do you think they would want us as clients? :)

WFTV just said the the A's attorney Brad C. just got done meeting with prosecuters on the certain issues and I think one of them is the remains because he mentioned that the A's want to put Caylee to rest ASAP but the Defense is holding it up becuase they have not done the second autospy yet. From what it sounds the A's have custody of Caylee since KC is in jail. I guess only time will tell what JB does but I think he is dragging this all out so he can keep postponing. :furious:

I think a meeting with prosecutors at this point has to do with immunity and nothing about Caylee. It is only my personal opinion tho. ;) It sounds like BC went on a "fishing expedition".

:furious:
I think a meeting with prosecutors at this point has to do with immunity and nothing about Caylee. It is only my personal opinion tho. ;) It sounds like BC went on a "fishing expedition".

I agree with you on this one...and for them wanting to bury Caylee & blaming the defense...think that is just PR....

WFTV just said the the A's attorney Brad C. just got done meeting with prosecuters on the certain issues and I think one of them is the remains because he mentioned that the A's want to put Caylee to rest ASAP but the Defense is holding it up becuase they have not done the second autospy yet. From what it sounds the A's have custody of Caylee since KC is in jail. I guess only time will tell what JB does but I think he is dragging this all out so he can keep postponing. :furious:

The A's may want to put Caylee to rest but my guess is their PRIMARY concern at this point is KC's defense..They'll do whatever is necessary to help in that regard even if it means Caylee sits another few weeks in the box at the FH.

OK, so Baez went on and on how imperative it was to get this second Autopsy done so the family could bury Caylee (I think it was said she was going to be cremated)

It was reported that Casey had released the body to the funeral home, and then we assumed the Autopsy would of been done, and still nothing. They blame the Holidays and now they are blaming SA. There is no reason for this "IMO", Baez was given the go ahead to have that second autopsy done long ago. Why has it not been done? The record's from the ME should have no reason for the delay, the second autopsy can be done and compared with the first one, unless they are planning on editing their report from the second autopsy. I feel they should receive the report after they do their own. Again,just my opinion. I trust nobody from the Defense side.

As for the rumors: Rumors that a private "sitting with Caylee" may have already taken place with some of the family members. Rumors of selling the rights to the funeral/memorial. (Cindy was the one to request for Casey to be at the memorial, not Casey..if anyone has heard any different please share)....Is it truly all about Media - Video- Pictures - T.V. - rights? Casey probably wouldn't even watch because it would be about Caylee not her. "JMO"

This makes me even more upset with this family, when will Caylee get the proper burial and respect she deserves? Poor Caylee is dumped in a card board box in a refrigerator...Caylee went from a lively beautiful child, being murdered, dumped in the woods, scattered remains, and other. Now her poor remains just sitting in the dark in a card board box...just so heart breaking and sad!

ITA. My guess is that they are going to proceed and arrest the As before the funeral (they can't wait forever), and BC is trying to stop that happening. He may also have had to answer some questions re whether the As sold pics and gave the money to JB for legal fees? I assume that would amount to Casey profiting and would be illegal??

Quote:

and BC is trying to stop that happening. He may also have had to answer some questions re whether the As sold pics and gave the money to JB for legal fees? I assume that would amount to Casey profiting and would be illegal??

I think we have a winner here! I hadn't thought about that, but I believe that would mean KC is profiting!

Just because the A's may have gone and sat with Caylees remains does not mean that that is all they will do as their private memorial to her. These gp have not known IMO where she has been, dead or alive, for 6 months. Once her remains were released to the FH it was the first time that they could be close to her. As weird as it sounds I would probably do the same. Heck I would probabaly want to go everyday. Once the final choice is made they may have her cremated and bring the ashes home. Though that would bring her right back to the place her little life was snuffed out but given the fact they most likely think KC is innocent that in their minds might not come into play.

I know when my mother passed away my father was in such shock and grief that he had her cremated and waited almost a year to have her interred.

:furious:

I agree with you on this one...and for them wanting to bury Caylee & blaming the defense...think that is just PR....

I agree..............Brad C. is not only representing George and Cindy legally, he's also trying to clean up their image. I really think the "good image" left the barn on July 15th, and there's no possibility of corralling it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member