Caylee's Happy Birthday Thread!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Caylee. I am praying that you are found safely. I wish you were having a birthday party and playing like a 3 year old should be doing today.

Happy Birthday "Caylee" !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world has opened their hearts to you Caylee, we all want and hope for your safe return. If you were here with me I'd bake you a big birthday cake and there would be such a cellebration! Happy Birthday baby, we love you. :woohoo::HappyBday:Banane53::bananapartyhat::Banane09::Banane08::Banane59::Banane57::cake4u::birthday_party::beats::birthday:

Happy Birthday dear Caylee. There are so many people in the world thinking of you and praying for you today. I only hope that today is a happy day for you - no matter where you are......

Happy birthday caylee! We all wish that you will come home today!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

You have touched many lives and hearts.

Happy Birthday to Caylee Anthony, a precious child who should be having a fun filled 3rd birthday today. I pray that God is watching over Caylee today and every day.

Would anyone be willing to have a moment of silence/prayer in honor of Caylee's Birthday at some point today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CAYLEE!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Caylee. So many people are praying for safety and peace for you, beautiful baby. You have touched my heart.

Happy Birthday Caylee Marie!! Your beautiful eyes, your precious smile, has touched so many people. Today is your special day, you're THREE years old!! I am praying for you to come home to your family soon!! BIG BIG hugs sweet baby!!

Happy Birthday beautiful!! I hope you come home soon.

:HappyBday: :gold_star: Caylee! :gold_star: :HappyBday:

sampa73722aefcc59172.jpg

Little Shining Star!

Happy Birthday Sweet Caylee.....I pray you will come home very soon. The world loves you.

Happy Birthday, pretty one. you touch my heart with your beautiful smile.

Happy Birthday sweet Caylee. My heart and prayers go out to you.

Happy Birthday to You ,Caylee!!
You are thought of with Love .
We all hope you are safe & will be home soon, little Boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member