Caylee's "Mama" Doll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"rudie nudie" LMAO!!! My 3 year old grand daughter takes the clothes of her dolls too, but doesn't like to put them back on. I find them nude all the time! I guess it is a little girl thing! lol

My daughter also did this at that age. It's a fine motor skills thing, too-they can handle getting the clothes off, but getting them back on is another story. :)

I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old daughter and they NEVER have clothes on them. Even now. I still find it hard to beleive my 6 year old could care less if they are dressed. I was one of those kids that always had my dolls clothed, my Barbies dressed and put away and all their hair barely messed up. I still have a doll that I got at age 12 that is still in box and has the original plastic on her head. I have a hard time thinking about how my kids can tear up dolls lke this. However my sister was like this. Then we have my 4 year old son. Let;s just say I just shake my head when I see beheaded Barbies and dolls missing both arms and legs. Just the torso found. I'm not TOO worried right now about my son as he is such a sweet loving boy. However I DO think back to the mean little neighbor boy on TOY STORY that beheads his sister's dolls and makes them into monsters. :)

So I do not beleive that baby doll of Caylee's had clothes on it. However I do wonder why it was not placed with Caylee unless it was either an oversight (meaness) or jealousy on Casey's part. I'd be willing to bet that Cindy bought Caylee most if not all of her Christmas and birthday items anyway.

Mary

Morbid question...........wouldn't the dolly smell??? Could LE use it as evidence? save it for Caylee's scent for dogs? Who has the doll? Did CA wash it als???

When the girls were little, naked babies everywhere...my youngest daughter, had trouble keeping clothes on her, but yes our babies were naked, Barbies were naked, missing limbs and more often than not a really really bad haircut performed by one of the daughters. Oh, the good ole days!

The doll wouldn't decompose if it were plastic-too much evidence would be found at the scene; plus putting the doll with poor little Caylee in a grave would show that whomever buried her knew the doll was special to Caylee (ie-KC) and would be doing it as a symbolic gesture. Half of my 3yr olds dolls are naked, and she herself would much rather be running around all day in her birthday suit-I wouldn't make much of the doll's lack of clothes.

I didn't have problems keeping the clothes on the dolls only keeping the clothes on the daughter. I could dress her to go out and before we could get to the car, her clothes were off. Get them back on and get in the car and then I would have to redress her before we could get out of the car. Keeping her in her clothes was a full time job.

I've often wondered what went through Casey's mind as she put Caylee down for the last time, never to see her again in this life, and walked away. Did she tell her she was sorry it turned out this way or that she was sorry for what happened that caused her death. Did she tell her that she loved her and would always miss her. Did she stop to say alittle prayer over her before she left to let natures elements take over. Did she shed a tear (a real tear) and ask God and his angels to watch over her baby and help find her way home in heaven?
These questions get to me as much as wondering where, when, why and how? She was so affectionate in her texting calling people "hun" and "love" and alot of "miss you"s. How can a person be so cold to the innocence of a child yet know how fake sweetness in texting without effort. There is way, way more to this story than we know now and possibly will ever know. My prayers are with TES and LP and all the Heros coming to find that sweet baby this weekend. God will surely bless all of you and your efforts.:praying::praying::praying:

I always have felt that she probably did'nt try to give Caylee any type of proper burial because wouldn't she have buried her with the doll. I have prayed over and over that she didn't just dump her in a dumpster or something, but that doll still being in the car bothers me.
:waitasec::waitasec:

I have been searching for the link or police reference of some kind to prove the doll was actually in the car.

I know we where all told the doll was left in the car and Cindy removed it, however, where in an interview, transcript (other then NG) ??

Also where is the doll NOW as police on August 1 interview with Cindy did not ask her for it.

Please take the time to answer my question. Thank you in advance- I appreciate the kindness!

:blowkiss:

I have been searching for the link or police reference of some kind to prove the doll was actually in the car.

I know we where all told the doll was left in the car and Cindy removed it, however, where in an interview, transcript (other then NG) ??

Also where is the doll NOW as police on August 1 interview with Cindy did not ask her for it.

Please take the time to answer my question. Thank you in advance- I appreciate the kindness!

The doll was logged as evidence and probably remains in police custody.
Cindy gave the several items to detectives on July 16:
evidencelog.jpg

(from OCSO Incident Report (pp 181-2/432).

Brittany S. states that Cindy told her Caylee's doll was "in her car seat" when they picked up the car at the tow yard. ( Brittany S. Interview (pp 87-8/317).

Its sad to think about, but it just seems Casey didnt care enough to lay Caylee to rest with her doll. If she killed her purposefully, she obviously hated her child enough to do so and wouldnt have thought about leaving something meaningful with her.

Stark - I've been going a bit crazy trying to find this for you ever since I read your post. Apart from the LE document that has already been posted here, I cannot find reference to it. I believe it may have been discussed in LE's follow up interview with CA on August 4th.

:)

I also remember that the doll didn't have clothes on, but I can't locate the reference.

It is absolutely impossible to understand or make sense of why Caylee's doll was left behind. It's a small mystery compared to how a mother can take her own child's life.
JMO

The only reason I thought it was significant that the doll was naked because the only picture we see of Caylee with the doll (in the back seat of the car looking out the window) the doll has a pink dress on.

When the girls were little, naked babies everywhere...my youngest daughter, had trouble keeping clothes on her, but yes our babies were naked, Barbies were naked, missing limbs and more often than not a really really bad haircut performed by one of the daughters. Oh, the good ole days!

My daughter did that when she was small...........now her daughter does the same...........1 dolly is in 'bad shape'.......been fixed and repaired and washed and dried so many times........her 'favorite'.........no hair anymore.........

BUT I AM WONDERING ABOUT #2 CROSS............is it with Caylee? on the ground there as a momument???

My daughter did that when she was small...........now her daughter does the same...........1 dolly is in 'bad shape'.......been fixed and repaired and washed and dried so many times........her 'favorite'.........no hair anymore.........

My daughter's favorite doll was some cheap little thing with horrible hair, no legs, and no clothes. I can still remember getting looks from people in public, like, "can't you buy your child a decent toy?", but that doll was stuck to my daughter like glue, and even though it was extremely embarrassing to me, I never left home without it.
I think most of us don't believe Caylee was dropped off with a nanny, and given Casey's actions, I just don't think it would have occurred to her the doll was important without someone pointing it out to her. Yes, she can mold herself into whatever she thinks the person she is with wants her to be, for whatever payoff she gets, but I don't think she would have given any thought to her daughter that way.
Lanie

DOes anyone else catch that they have Cindy's race as "black". They need to be a little more conscientious when filling out police reports. :)

yanknrebel

The doll was logged as evidence and probably remains in police custody.
Cindy gave the several items to detectives on July 16:
evidencelog.jpg

(from OCSO Incident Report (pp 181-2/432).

Brittany S. states that Cindy told her Caylee's doll was "in her car seat" when they picked up the car at the tow yard. ( Brittany S. Interview (pp 87-8/317).

DOes anyone else catch that they have Cindy's race as "black". They need to be a little more conscientious when filling out police reports. :)

yanknrebel

And her DOB as 9/22/80????????
Her birthday is in June per other documents. Not to mention that the birth year is way off too. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back