Caylee's "Mama" Doll

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec::waitasec:

I have been searching for the link or police reference of some kind to prove the doll was actually in the car.

I know we where all told the doll was left in the car and Cindy removed it, however, where in an interview, transcript (other then NG) ??

Also where is the doll NOW as police on August 1 interview with Cindy did not ask her for it.

Please take the time to answer my question. Thank you in advance- I appreciate the kindness!

:blowkiss:
Stark - Page 181 of the document link posted above reports clearly that the doll is in the car (unclothed). (Link at post #37.)

I can't understand why Caylee's backpack and doll were there for ANY scenario. Shouldn't they both have been wherever Caylee was?

I imagine it is hard heading off to the woods carrying a 2 year old and all of her stuff as well, especially if it is dead weight. just a guess

I imagine it is hard heading off to the woods carrying a 2 year old and all of her stuff as well, especially if it is dead weight. just a guess
Well if she really expected to pull off a kidnapping scenario, she would have tried to hide/destroy those items.

MOO

I just noticed the same ..

WTF?? :waitasec:
There is another Cynthia Anthony who has a criminal record and in some of the initial documents for this case, her data was transcribed in error.

MOO

Well if she really expected to pull off a kidnapping scenario, she would have tried to hide/destroy those items.

MOO

because you are an obviously intelligent person, and she is well, not. You use your power for good and not evil.:crazy:

She thought she could pull off the illusion of having a job to LE......umm didn't work so much.

I can't understand why Caylee's backpack and doll were there for ANY scenario. Shouldn't they both have been wherever Caylee was?

The only scenario where it makes sense for Caylee not to have her things ... is the same scenario where Caylee no longer needs her things. :(

DOes anyone else catch that they have Cindy's race as "black". They need to be a little more conscientious when filling out police reports. :)

yanknrebel

In MD black is 1 and white is 2 on the scanner. In Florida it could be black is A and white is B just a guess.

I have read somewhere on here that Caylee named the doll "mama", also read that she often called CA mama so IMO the spiteful bi**h in KC kicked in.
When I was little my grandmother made my cousins and I some pillows covered with fabric to look like humpty dumpty. I would not allow her to put arms and legs on my like my cousins, I named this pillow "tuppy" and was never without him. My Mom left him in Disney World once and noticed when we were in Atlanta, she put my Dad and I on the flight home and flew back to get him(she was a flight attendent and flew for free). I slept with "tuppy" every night of my life until the age of 23 when my 3 yr. old decided she wanted it.
I think leaving the doll was to send her mother a message, if she were trying to sell the whole Nanny story the doll would be with Caylee no doubt about it.
I would also like to point out how cold I think KC is for this, even John Couey let poor little Jessica Lunsford go to the grave with her stuffed dolphin.

In this picture, which is relatively close to the time when Caylee disappeared, by the "look" of her, her doll was fully clothed...hmmm...So it would seem that she played with her in both the clothed and the unclothed state. If Caylee undressed the doll then you would think that her grandmother should be able to produce those clothes, right?

Attachments

• l_fc8c499f28e2cf2e18aa72c1995ff55f.jpg
    l_fc8c499f28e2cf2e18aa72c1995ff55f.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 104
Upon my arrival, I made contact with Mr. George Anthony, and his wife, Cynthia Anthony. George pointed out a white Pontiac Sunfire, bearing Florida tag G63XV, as the vehicle to be towed. Cynthia released her Compaq laptop (SN:CND6430RKH) and power cord as well as several miscellaneous items, including her grand daughter’s (Caylee Anthony) cloth-bodied baby doll (unclothed) and Dora the Explorer backpack, a child’s toothbrush, a dinnerware knife and a black leather bag containing various papers. Cynthia mentioned upon getting the vehicle, she noticed the interior of the car had a strong, unidentifiable odor. The scent was also evident on some of the items she gave to me. Regarding the dinnerware knife, Cynthia advised she found it inside the vehicle and it appeared to be unused and has since been washed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

ETA: From page 182 at the above link. This was retyped by me. Not swearing it's completely accurate.

While I can't say that I could locate all the clothes for my daughter's three semi-naked to naked dolls, but if she were missing, and LE thought it would help find out what happened, I'd tear this house apart trying ... whether I thought it was going to help find her or not.

And her DOB as 9/22/80????????
Her birthday is in June per other documents. Not to mention that the birth year is way off too. :confused:

This is another person and the info is correct -

rudie nudie!
I LOVE that!

I wouldn't be too alarmed about this. My kids were doll strippers too. It was my job to re-dress everyone, only to have their clothes magically fly off! All little ones denied being the un-dresser!

And I wonder why my hands hurts so much now days. It's all that redressing of babies in my youth :)

No kidding..............we always had a doll house full of Barbies which needed to be dressed at anytime. Then my boys would jerk their heads off and that would highly inflame the household dynamics. The GI Joes always got to keep their heads intact, so that was the first clue at who might be beheading Barbie.

LOL

I think what bothers me the most about the doll, is that if it's true that she went nowhere without the baby doll, then, in my mind what was done to Caylee was a rash, quick act - another thing to look at is who gave Caylee the baby doll - if it was Cindy then it would be a dig at her to leave it behind

Both my daughters had things they wouldn't go without at that age - my oldest had a stuffed dog, she went nowhere without it - and my youngest had a baby doll and blanket

So this baby doll left behind is very telling to both Caylees demise AND to Cindy - I just don't see why Cindy doesn't see the signs Casey has left her

I think what bothers me the most about the doll, is that if it's true that she went nowhere without the baby doll, then, in my mind what was done to Caylee was a rash, quick act - another thing to look at is who gave Caylee the baby doll - if it was Cindy then it would be a dig at her to leave it behind

Both my daughters had things they wouldn't go without at that age - my oldest had a stuffed dog, she went nowhere without it - and my youngest had a baby doll and blanket

So this baby doll left behind is very telling to both Caylees demise AND to Cindy - I just don't see why Cindy doesn't see the signs Casey has left her

I think that Cindy does see the signs that Casey has left her, and VERY clearly, but she is "saving face" and preserving the illusion of what she wants the world to believe she is and her family WAS. She is hiding the truth from the world, but deep inside of he soul, I have no doubt that she personally KNOWS...

I recall hearing on NG that there was a table knife and a dinner plate inside the backpack and that CA had removed them and taken them into the house , washed them and put them away. Also the doll Caylee called "momma" did not have her clothes on and have not been found.
With a death smell in the car , I dont see how anyone could take those items into your house ,wash them and put them in your kitchen. arf...

The carseat, babydoll (without clothes), Dora the Explorer backpack, were found in the car. Cindy has the teddy bear. In one of the interviews with Cindy and George (I think the one on June 19th) Cindy showed the teddy bear.

I have always believed the teddy was in the car too, but CA washed it. I don't know why she left the baby doll if she did, but obviously someone took the clothes off of it to either wash them or throw them away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back