Caylee's "Mama" Doll

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to one of Casey's myspace page comment to Lee, she makes a statement about what Caylee is doing to "mom's pandas" or something to suggest that the pandas are Cindy's. She claims Caylee is doing something such as trying to "make panda babies." I interpreted this as Caylee either making motions on the stuffed bear as if she was having sex with it, or Caylee was possibly using 2 stuffed bears in a way to suggest they were having sex. I'm only assuming that based on Casey's comment to Lee.

It seems if Lee has molested Casey, or made any sexual advances to her, she would certainly not be making such remarks to him about Caylee "making panda babies" with the stuffed bears of Cindy's. This is bizarre behavior if Lee did touch Casey inappropriately. It's as if she was putting Caylee "out there" in the suggestive area that should be off limits.

Casey is totally unbalanced, just looking at her cold staring eyes, it's obvious that she was probably inappropriate in all areas.

According to one of Casey's myspace page comment to Lee, she makes a statement about what Caylee is doing to "mom's pandas" or something to suggest that the pandas are Cindy's. She claims Caylee is doing something such as trying to "make panda babies." I interpreted this as Caylee either making motions on the stuffed bear as if she was having sex with it, or Caylee was possibly using 2 stuffed bears in a way to suggest they were having sex. I'm only assuming that based on Casey's comment to Lee.

It seems if Lee has molested Casey, or made any sexual advances to her, she would certainly not be making such remarks to him about Caylee "making panda babies" with the stuffed bears of Cindy's. This is bizarre behavior if Lee did touch Casey inappropriately. It's as if she was putting Caylee "out there" in the suggestive area that should be off limits.

i think casey is always looking for some type of sexual attention and from anyone! she loves a response out of whoever she can. she's just so ODD!!! god what has she led caylee to i wonder...ugh i don't want to wonder. :(

I have come to regard anything that comes from the mouth or pen of the four A's with a qualifier of "so he/she says". It means that anything they state may or may not be the truth, the whole unadorned truth. They lie.
Cindy said that she retrieved Caylee's doll from the car. If that were true, I am sure that the doll with that stuffed cotton-covered torso would have been impossible to rid of the odor of decomposition. I would think that the stench would have permeated anything in that car, and that anything CA claims she laundered probably wasn't in the car when it was back inside the garage in their home. I think CA was busy setting up alibis as soon as she realized LE wasn't just there to write up a report. GA lied about the last time he saw ICA and Caylee, and what they were wearing.
IMO

Originally Posted by Chiquita71
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#
Thank you to ThinkTank and Muzikman for this link.

State Witness Lynn Gibson (saw mama doll with no clothes at remains site August 9, 2008) lives in Orlando. Added May 24, 2010
(end)

How can it be? So she says she saw the doll there? What else did she say? I don't remember this at all. Anyone else know more about this?

LINK [supplied to me by lauriej] to State Witness, Lynn Gibson, police report on December 18, 2008.
She says she saw the "item...flesh colored kids doll/toy/figure. no clothes on it...." on August 9, 2008.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605267.pdf
page 66 and 67

The witness does not label the doll with no clothes on it, as Caylee's "Mama Doll" ... but it seems to fit the description and being found where Caylee's remains were discovered with a black trash bag, with other "stuff" in the area down a slope, towards the road, but not near the road - approx 20-25 feet from the road.

However, nothing could be PROVEN regarding what this woman claims to have seen on August 9, 2008, so not sure the State would even actually call this witness to testify at trial? The witness does not say that she took any photos.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#

State Witness Lynn Gibson (saw mama doll with no clothes at remains site August 9, 2008) lives in Orlando. Added May 24, 2010
(end)

LINK [supplied to me by lauriej] to State Witness, Lynn Gibson, police report on December 18, 2008.
She says she saw the "item...flesh colored kids doll/toy/figure. no clothes on it...." on August 9, 2008.

page 66 and 67

The witness does not label the doll with no clothes on it, as Caylee's "Mama Doll" ... but it seems to fit the description and being found where Caylee's remains were discovered with a black trash bag, with other "stuff" in the area down a slope, towards the road, but not near the road - approx 20-25 feet from the road.

However, nothing could be PROVEN regarding what this woman claims to have seen on August 9, 2008, so not sure the State would even actually call this witness to testify at trial? The witness does not say that she took any photos.

ica "They didn't even find the clothes"

Mama dolls clothes.
:cow:

Perhaps the "Mama Doll" that we have spoken of from Cindy, was really CASEY's doll from her childhood?

I have a vauge memory from long ago that it was said that Casey also had this same doll when she was smaller.
So, maybe this "doll" was really Casey's, that Cindy replaced the "real Mama doll" with that Caylee played with??

I can't imagine that Casey would have had wanted Caylee playing with *her* doll?

Just a thought.

I just saw the pics and the house is gorgeous inside and out! :)

Question:

Even though Caylee was not found *exactly* on that property, and considering PI DC searched there, and Mama Doll's clothes *might* be on that property, can the house be sold before the conclusion of the trial?

1. What if the jury had to go there concerning DC search?

2. A house I lived in and was going to buy couldn't be sold until after the trial.

Just wondering...

Thanks again. :)

I am not sure, but I don't think this house will factor into the case..I believe LE/SAO questioned PI Casey about searching on Suburban and this house...why he was there and who sent him.

We have a PI searching and video tapping an, at the time, abandoned home.
As far as I know, LE did not search that house.
Also, I have not seen any evidence or statements by the Prosecution that the house is in any way part of the case against Casey. The SAO has never brought it up to my knowledge.

Perhaps the "Mama Doll" that we have spoken of from Cindy, was really CASEY's doll from her childhood?

I have a vauge memory from long ago that it was said that Casey also had this same doll when she was smaller.
So, maybe this "doll" was really Casey's, that Cindy replaced the "real Mama doll" with that Caylee played with??

I can't imagine that Casey would have had wanted Caylee playing with *her* doll?

Just a thought.

I don't think ica would want Caylee playing with her toys either. :( Totally a MOTY! imo

ica "They didn't even find the clothes"

Mama dolls clothes.
:cow:

There is a theory out there about a plumber that came to the A's on July 1st, the call being made to the plumber in the middle of the night while the A's were also call-flurrying to KC. I wondered if Mama's clothes were clogging the tiolet, but don't want to be the start of a rumor or a useless thread...

Here's what we gotta know, if the lady remembers-Did the doll have molded eyes, or flappy eyes?
If it were Caylee's and had the same eyes as the one CA handed over to LE, then CA may have visited the site, possibly after prompting by KeithW. She did admit to having cleaned the doll. But I don't think CA knew Caylee was there until later on, right before or right after she sent DC there, if ever.
If it were Caylee's and it is the other doll, KC could have left it there-Which only bolsters what we already know via the body, the blanket, the rare duct tape and the laundry bag.

The stuff Keith found was by the school, not at the remains area. HTH

Bumping, now that we know Mama was found in Caylee's carseat. :(

I had a feeling all along we'd find out that is where the doll was. I'm not sure why - I thought all along that Casey would have done it to send some kind of a sick message to her mother. It is interesting that piece of information was never reported by Cindy until now. Do ya'll think that is significant, or do you think that is just where Mama happened to land when she was tossed into the backseat with Casey's high heeled shoes?

There is a theory out there about a plumber that came to the A's on July 1st, the call being made to the plumber in the middle of the night while the A's were also call-flurrying to KC. I wondered if Mama's clothes were clogging the tiolet, but don't want to be the start of a rumor or a useless thread...

Here's what we gotta know, if the lady remembers-Did the doll have molded eyes, or flappy eyes?
If it were Caylee's and had the same eyes as the one CA handed over to LE, then CA may have visited the site, possibly after prompting by KeithW. She did admit to having cleaned the doll. But I don't think CA knew Caylee was there until later on, right before or right after she sent DC there, if ever.
If it were Caylee's and it is the other doll, KC could have left it there-Which only bolsters what we already know via the body, the blanket, the rare duct tape and the laundry bag.

Here's what bothers me about that doll. My daughter as well as my granddaughter's toted their beloved dolls around. Doll's just like that with the soft bodies. Little hands get sticky and dolls are drug all over the place. After a short period of time they start getting dingy. Especially when their clothes are removed. That doll looked new to me. That's jmo.

Recent lurker here, who is catching up on the most recent facts posted here and elsewhere. I remember that Cindy said that the reason "Mama" was unclothed is that Caylee always stripped the clothes off any dolls she was given. I swear that I heard that from the taped statements from Cindy, but don't have a link right away. I expect most seasoned posters remember that. So I think the unclothed doll just bolsters the fact that Caylee was taken from the house normally on the 16th.

Recent lurker here, who is catching up on the most recent facts posted here and elsewhere. I remember that Cindy said that the reason "Mama" was unclothed is that Caylee always stripped the clothes off any dolls she was given. I swear that I heard that from the taped statements from Cindy, but don't have a link right away. I expect most seasoned posters remember that. So I think the unclothed doll just bolsters the fact that Caylee was taken from the house normally on the 16th.

I have not followed the doll stuff but CA has a doll outfit sitting up in Caylees bed without a doll in it, when they showed the pic of her crib I thought it was creepy looking. As you can tell it is posed.

I had a feeling all along we'd find out that is where the doll was. I'm not sure why - I thought all along that Casey would have done it to send some kind of a sick message to her mother. It is interesting that piece of information was never reported by Cindy until now. Do ya'll think that is significant, or do you think that is just where Mama happened to land when she was tossed into the backseat with Casey's high heeled shoes?

You know, that is pretty darn creepy, considering that one witness/ex-friends of ICA's that was on the stand last week (can't remember her name) said that ICA was talking as if Caylee were in the car with her the day she was picking up Amy from the airport (hence, a month after Caylee's death). I wonder if ICA was talking to 'mama' doll as if IT were Caylee.

Mama Doll~

Intense topic. IIRC, there was more than one Mama Doll, but one was Caylee's favorite. I'll try and find links.

When the Cabbage Patch Kids dolls first came out my Mom bought one for my daughter. I loved it! So I bought more.

Was there, in fact, a Mama Doll at the remains site??? Hmmm...

(end)

page 66 and 67

Interesting! Thank you! :)

You know, that is pretty darn creepy, considering that one witness/ex-friends of ICA's that was on the stand last week (can't remember her name) said that ICA was talking as if Caylee were in the car with her the day she was picking up Amy from the airport (hence, a month after Caylee's death). I wonder if ICA was talking to 'mama' doll as if IT were Caylee.

Chill just went up my spine...I have always felt there was something wrong, mentally with ICA. I am not going to say it is CA and GA fault...cause there are a lot of us out here with dysfunctional families and we didn't kill our 2 yos.

The mama doll, wasn't it ICA's or one like it? In a way ICA loved playing dolly with Caylee, until Caylee began to be a separate person.

If ICA had mama doll in the car seat...and was talking to her as if she were Caylee...see mama doll would love ICA...sometimes 2 yo say things that they don't understand...I don't like you...I hate you...if Caylee had started doing that...and ICA was in so much need of affection...(again...I will not lay 100% blame on CA I can't...not after watching the anguish she has gone through in realizing Caylee is gone) it would be like ICA retreated to an inner sanctum...where she could control things.

I am praying that this jury sees through to what ICA is...that like Diane Downs and Ted Bundy...somehow her soul is seared.

I am so glad I read this post in the light of day...and after reading this...I am surprised we did hear that mama doll killed Caylee...because Caylee was getting the attention and not her....okay...need to go think on other things...

Was she still driving the stinky car at the time? I thought it was already in the tow yard, and presumably the doll as well since that's where it was found.

If she had kept the doll and was talking to the doll like it was Caylee it could mean something in terms of her mental state (regrets, missing her, denial that Caylee was dead, grasp of reality etc) but if she just dumped the stinky doll with the stinky car because she was done with them IMO she probably just spoke as if Caylee was there as part of her usual lies covering up any problems with Caylee's living status.

EDIT:
Yes, going by this timeline
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-071508.htm
it says Casey picked Amy up from the airport in Amy's car. By this time George and Cindy had already picked up Casey's car and the doll in it from the tow yard.

Well done Cindy for letting that huge detail out, finally.

No way do I think it is insignificant otherwise it would have ended up in the trunk along with Caylee's backpack and all the rubbish.

If it was Casey's old doll then I can see her not wanting to throw away any of HER possessions, if it was not her doll then I'm not sure - It is such a creepy creepy thing to do.

I'm still of the opinion she wanted that car back and wanted it bad so she could be mobile and get rid of other evidence or plant evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrina Sleuth
Back