Caylee's "Mama" Doll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO if the doll was hosed or immersed 7/15ish, it would have still been quite damp. It has a cloth body, and eye openings into the hollow head. It would have been obvious.
Doesn't rule out burial in a bag, or earlier washing.

I live about 40 miles from Hopespring drive, and often have cause to wash and dry soft bodied dolls.
Oddly enogh, I place them in the Little Tykes playhouse, out of direct sunlight and on the plastic shelf.
It dries within the day and this is when hand washed, if thrown in the washer, it takes only 4 or so hours in the heat of the day.

Bumping for content review-more fun when the rest of ya's read with me.

Bumping for content review-more fun when the rest of ya's read with me.

Thank you! :)

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there was more than one Mama Doll? I just can't remember. Or were we always talking about her favorite one? IIRC one had a soft cloth face and another one didn't.

Thank you! :)

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there was more than one Mama Doll? I just can't remember. Or were we always talking about her favorite one? IIRC one had a soft cloth face and another one didn't.

There was definately more than one.

At this stage in the game, since there are 5 ba-zillion threads in this fantastic forum, I wonder if we should not start eliminating what could be in an and what will be categorically out. Kind of do a final filter before d-day. Tonight would be a good night for me to go through and bump stuff that seems like it might still be pertinent-But I am silly in the head, so I may or may not be a good judge of these things-Anyway...

As to the doll-I do not think that the state will introduce the fact that there were two dolls.

I do wonder if the doll that CA handed over to LE will be entered into evidence. The doll had traces of chloroform on it, IIRC. CA also admitted to cleaning this doll, like the pants and the knife, before handing it over.

Regarding the black wool fibers on both the doll and the duct tape -- I kept thinking something large like a blanket, seat covers, wool pants, but it could have been something smaller. Maybe we need to scour back through all the pictures

How about a scarf or hat? Kids sometime make their own doll clothes by wrapping such items around the toys. Or a black scarf with chloroform used to wrap around caylee's head (sorry)?

Some stuffed animals have a natural wool roving type material that gives them a fuzzy realistic appearance. Some high end bears and animals, ie Steif, are made of a wool material called mohair -- could be short or long and curly. Did Caylee have any such bears that someone special would have given her as a collectible?

Another thought is some sort of "felted wool" item. These have been very popular in the past few years. The item is knitted or crocheted with wool yarn, and then washed and deliberately shrunk to tighten up the fibers. This could be an item of clothing, a purse, a bag, a coinpurse, even a necklace or cuff type bracelet.

Something like this had to come in contact with both Caylee and the doll. Anyone remember seeing anything like this?

I believe that I remember seeing pet crates in the Anthony garage. Perhaps the black wool fibers are the fuzzy pads in the bottoms of the crates. Wouldn't that be awesome? I bet if the pets could talk we would all know the truth........

I believe that I remember seeing pet crates in the Anthony garage. Perhaps the black wool fibers are the fuzzy pads in the bottoms of the crates. Wouldn't that be awesome? I bet if the pets could talk we would all know the truth........

TL told LE that he had seen Casey wearing a (he called it a dress) tank top similar to the one that some searchers found-The one that had the silver lining...the pics of the top are in this forum somewhere.
At any rate, that tank was dumped in the woods.
Is it possible that he saw her in that tank prior to Caylee's death, and the fibers are from that tank top?
Possible that she was wearing the tank when she killed Caylee? Possible that she rinsed the tank in the pool or even just took it off and threw it down in the backyard before leaving and tossing it in the woods later?
Do we know if LE ever tested that tank? They did meet the searchers that day, IIRC.
If there were bodily fluids in the tank-or forget the tank-any clothing she was wearing, and she set the clothing down in the yard, would the fluids transferred to the grass decompose as they would inside the body, and alert the dogs?

Sorry to stray from the doll, but trying to stick to the fibers on the doll as well...

ETA-The wool fibers could also have come from the tank top, if they were transferred to it in the laundry, when hanging in the closet, or if KC wore a wool sweater/shell over the tank...

Ran a search for black wool fibers clothing, and a popular result was black wool gloves.

I wondered if Tony or his roomie owned a black wool tie.

I do remember that pause from TL remembering a black dress, but didn't know a tank top had been found.

Ran a search for black wool fibers clothing, and a popular result was black wool gloves.

I wondered if Tony or his roomie owned a black wool tie.

I do remember that pause from TL remembering a black dress, but didn't know a tank top had been found.

Yeppers a black tank with silver/metallic edging was found by some searchers, I believe it was by a sports complex near JayBPark. There were other items found with it, IIRC flip flops, a pink bag...Searchers called police and police went to the location to take a look at the items. The detectives knew what TL was talking about and referred to the "stuff that those searchers found."

Funny that TL jumped out of the line of questioning about the dresses she wore to Fusian to say that he had seen the photos of that tank and recognized it. Only, he thought it was a dress.

TL told LE that he had seen Casey wearing a (he called it a dress) tank top similar to the one that some searchers found-The one that had the silver lining...the pics of the top are in this forum somewhere.
At any rate, that tank was dumped in the woods.
Is it possible that he saw her in that tank prior to Caylee's death, and the fibers are from that tank top?
Possible that she was wearing the tank when she killed Caylee? Possible that she rinsed the tank in the pool or even just took it off and threw it down in the backyard before leaving and tossing it in the woods later?
Do we know if LE ever tested that tank? They did meet the searchers that day, IIRC.
If there were bodily fluids in the tank-or forget the tank-any clothing she was wearing, and she set the clothing down in the yard, would the fluids transferred to the grass decompose as they would inside the body, and alert the dogs?Sorry to stray from the doll, but trying to stick to the fibers on the doll as well...

ETA-The wool fibers could also have come from the tank top, if they were transferred to it in the laundry, when hanging in the closet, or if KC wore a wool sweater/shell over the tank...

Dr. Fairgrieve just answered my question-10 minutes before bodily fluids give off a decomp smell. Did not realize this could happen, I thought decomp odor was imparted by the bacteria/inner workings of the body.

Yes, another one of Casey's stories, this man did exist but everything else she said did not, he had no child needing a nanny.

VB

The man you speak of, JH, does exist, as you stated. Casey Anthony stated this man is how she found the "nanny." She said ZFG was the nanny to HIS child, and she took on the nanny role for Caylee, as well.

There was a phone call from Casey's cell phone to the home of the parents of this JH on July 16, 2008 very early in the morning. (This was in the early stages of the case, Caylee had just been reported missing on the previous night, & the investigation was beginning.)The caller ID at the home of JH's parents showed Casey's name, but these parents of JH did not answer the phone and no voicemail message was left, according to them. (I found it very odd that these parents stated they knew ALL of their son's friends and they claimed he didn't know Casey or Caylee. Unless your adult son has a disability or is incarcerated in your own home, incapacitated in some manner, how can you know EVERY single friend that your adult son comes in contact with? Impossible. Also, adult children have no obligation to inform their parents about those persons they associate with, sleep with, go to class with, exercise at the gym with, dance with at clubs, etc. So it seems impossible that these parents could know with absolute certainty who their son may or may not know, in my opinion.)

I have found something very interesting regarding this JH and a connection to something that is very intriguing that maybe someone here can explore further and see what to make of it. It's a "zanny" connection to this same JH that Casey said introduced her to the Zanny the Nanny in question.

Can someone tell me if there is a thread that I should discuss this in, as opposed to one about Caylee's baby doll? Please tell me where to post the extremely intriguing information I've found so others interested in this area can look at it. Thanks.

The man you speak of, JH, does exist, as you stated. Casey Anthony stated this man is how she found the "nanny." She said ZFG was the nanny to HIS child, and she took on the nanny role for Caylee, as well.

There was a phone call from Casey's cell phone to the home of the parents of this JH on July 16, 2008 very early in the morning. (This was in the early stages of the case, Caylee had just been reported missing on the previous night, & the investigation was beginning.)The caller ID at the home of JH's parents showed Casey's name, but these parents of JH did not answer the phone and no voicemail message was left, according to them. (I found it very odd that these parents stated they knew ALL of their son's friends and they claimed he didn't know Casey or Caylee. Unless your adult son has a disability or is incarcerated in your own home, incapacitated in some manner, how can you know EVERY single friend that your adult son comes in contact with? Impossible. Also, adult children have no obligation to inform their parents about those persons they associate with, sleep with, go to class with, exercise at the gym with, dance with at clubs, etc. So it seems impossible that these parents could know with absolute certainty who their son may or may not know, in my opinion.)

I have found something very interesting regarding this JH and a connection to something that is very intriguing that maybe someone here can explore further and see what to make of it. It's a "zanny" connection to this same JH that Casey said introduced her to the Zanny the Nanny in question.

Can someone tell me if there is a thread that I should discuss this in, as opposed to one about Caylee's baby doll? Please tell me where to post the extremely intriguing information I've found so others interested in this area can look at it. Thanks.
How about the What happened to Caylee theory thread?

Bumping to connect with Fiber Analysis thread discussion.

Black wool fibers found only on Mama Doll and on the 3 pieces of duct tape found on Caylee's skull. :(

Mama Doll found in the car naked, with traces of chloroform. IIRC, no doll clothes were ever found in the car. Could Mama Doll have been wearing something black wool soaked in chloroform that was later discarded?

...and they haven't even found the clothes yet?

Thinking back to the early days.....KC wanted AL's number first call from jail. We all assumed she just being self centered in wanting to talk to her boyfriend. What if there was more of a reason? What if she wanted to get info out of him about had LE been to his apt, what had they looked at, etc? Just thinking out loud here but if there were black wool fibers on only mama doll and the duct tape....could it have been transferred from an item of clothing of AL's that KC borrowed? I realize it could be anything but when I think of wool, I think of northern, colder climates (like say NY)?

It's just curious that when I read black wool fibers (I thought of AL's clothing), then remembered her wanting AL's number so desperately in those early hours after being arrested. Anyway, thought I'd mention it in case anyone remembers seeing either of them in something that might connect.

I do not think AL had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. Period, so I want to make sure I add that.

moo

Missinglovedones, I am interested in reading your info concerning KG and Danny. Did a search and can't find it. Would you post link if you do post it in another thread? TIA

Thinking back to the early days.....KC wanted AL's number first call from jail. We all assumed she just being self centered in wanting to talk to her boyfriend. What if there was more of a reason? What if she wanted to get info out of him about had LE been to his apt, what had they looked at, etc? Just thinking out loud here but if there were black wool fibers on only mama doll and the duct tape....could it have been transferred from an item of clothing of AL's that KC borrowed? I realize it could be anything but when I think of wool, I think of northern, colder climates (like say NY)?

It's just curious that when I read black wool fibers (I thought of AL's clothing), then remembered her wanting AL's number so desperately in those early hours after being arrested. Anyway, thought I'd mention it in case anyone remembers seeing either of them in something that might connect.

I do not think AL had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. Period, so I want to make sure I add that.

moo

I remember CA telling LE that at one time Casey had a black and red wool blanket in her trunk and an air bed. The airbed was located in the house and turned over to LE. To my knowledge the blanket was never found. Without the blanket can't compare. I consider them to be important since they turned up on the duct tape. Being on the doll not so much.

Missinglovedones, I am interested in reading your info concerning KG and Danny. Did a search and can't find it. Would you post link if you do post it in another thread? TIA

KG and Danny? ...or JH and zanny?
I remember seeing a Zanny on JH's myspace back the....hmmmm I'll go see if I still find it.

I remember CA telling LE that at one time Casey had a black and red wool blanket in her trunk and an air bed. The airbed was located in the house and turned over to LE. To my knowledge the blanket was never found. Without the blanket can't compare. I consider them to be important since they turned up on the duct tape. Being on the doll not so much.

That's interesting. IF CA was telling the truth, you'd think they'd have found those fibers in the trunk. Well, scratch that, she cleaned it didn't she?

:cow:

So then *maybe*, rather then Caylee, ICA was referring to Mama Doll clothes!

:eek::eek::eek:

I was thinking mama doll's clothes and/or the clothes she (KC) was wearing when she did her evil deed. It HAS to be somewhere close & obvious, because look where she put Caylee's body. I think we all need to brainstorm on where she could have tossed "the clothes". Just throw any location that comes to mind out there....maybe we'll hit on something.

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back