Caylee's "Mama" Doll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ot, but ca also washed the linens on caylee's bed several times.
I'm sorry but if something ever happened to my nephew (perish the thought), i could never launder his stuff ever again, especially his linens, just so i could be able to smell him.

Ca wouldn't be wiping and washing unless there was something incriminating on there.

exactly!!!! :)

I am thinking that photo number 56 must be that of Caylee's doll.
There are many scratches on the doll and to me it appears there is a stain around the tag area.

Picture no. 56, Mama doll, look like she either has some kind of residue on her head, or the "hide" has been wiped off of her...http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-evidence-pictures-021610,0,5637176.photogallery
Could that area be the reason LE inquired of Cindy if she had in fact cleaned Mama doll, and she then admitted she did wipe her off...???So if she wiped her off what is the whited out area? Did she wipe her THAT hard that she removed the color? Used bleach perhaps? Who knows? LE that's who.

Clicked the wrong thread...thought I was in Mama Doll...

Copied to correct thread...will remove the post I made in error in the other thread.:blushing:

I won't be able to "see" until later this PM. Perhaps what you are describing is the result of exposure to the chloroform of decomp. Cindy will claim she used a solvent.

Picture no. 56, Mama doll, look like she either has some kind of residue on her head, or the "hide" has been wiped off of her...http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-evidence-pictures-021610,0,5637176.photogallery
Could that area be the reason LE inquired of Cindy if she had in fact cleaned Mama doll, and she then admitted she did wipe her off...???So if she wiped her off what is the whited out area? Did she wipe her THAT hard that she removed the color? Used bleach perhaps? Who knows? LE that's who.

The pictures online are resized and a lot of the detail is lost. If you look at the picture I've attached, you can see these are scratches. There are scratches on the doll's leg as well. You can also see where parts of the doll's body have been cut away for analysis.

Attachments

• mama.jpg
    mama.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 142
You can wipe off a doll, even scrub a doll some, but you'd have to submerge it to get to the inner stuffings of the doll. I've always hoped the doll would tell us more.

What the doll being left in the car does tell us so far is that an alive Caylee probably did not leave to go stay at the nanny's.

Apparently, LE felt the doll held some clues. They took a real interest in the doll. What did it tell them?

Am I seeing these correctly? LE seems to have BOTH Mama dolls. Praise the Lord!
ETA: And I don't think either one belonged to KC previously-The doll with the flappy eyes (Tolly Tot) was made after the advent of websites (another poster here was able to pinpoint when these were made), the other has a patent from 2000 stamped on the back of its head.

So true. I also wanted to add that when a child goes missing, the family doesn't want to clean anything that belongs to the child. They want to be able to smell the scent of that child! Caylee's scent was surely on Mama doll. Wiping off any part of Mama doll doesn't add up to me. JMO :)
...ah, but didn't Cindy admit that she washed Caylee's sheets on a weekly basis? I couldn't understand that either.

In today's doc dump, the 2nd doll photographed is a new one for me. I just searched this entire thread and do not see one similar. My question, is where's the Mama doll with the closed eyes that is seen in the popular 'carseat photo'?

The pictures online are resized and a lot of the detail is lost. If you look at the picture I've attached, you can see these are scratches. There are scratches on the doll's leg as well. You can also see where parts of the doll's body have been cut away for analysis.

They almost look like little teeth marks :waitasec:
Or perhaps scrapes from a serrated edge.

The doll with the peach colored body,looks to me like the cloth covering may have been replaced,The arm attachments are not right,also the feet look misplaced.SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT WITH THE DOLL!!!

The doll with the peach colored body,looks to me like the cloth covering may have been replaced,The arm attachments are not right,also the feet look misplaced.SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT WITH THE DOLL!!!

The doll with the peach colored body is labeled "known doll" also. The other one with the white cloth body just has a number assigned to it.

Oh, yeah, I agree the doll looks odd.

Anyone know why? Does that mean anything?

I'm pretty sure the "known doll" was one purchased by LE or the FBI for comparison purposes. It was mentioned in a report. Maybe to compare how much chloroform should "naturally" occur in the doll? I can't remember exactly.

IIRC it was Cindy who said that the mama doll originally belonged to Casey. IMO neither one of these dolls looks old enough to have been Casey's. I could be wrong on this, but is it possible that we have never seen the true mama doll, that Cindy may have removed the original doll from the car and replaced it with another? With Cindy, that scenario is not so hard to believe. Are there any pictures of Caylee with mama doll?

I'm pretty sure the "known doll" was one purchased by LE or the FBI for comparison purposes. It was mentioned in a report. Maybe to compare how much chloroform should "naturally" occur in the doll? I can't remember exactly.

You're right....so they do not have both Mama dolls that we know of, they have one Mama and one test doll.
Thanks, too, to Valhall, I just saw this info on her page and realized I jumped the gun!

The carseat, babydoll (without clothes), Dora the Explorer backpack, were found in the car. Cindy has the teddy bear. In one of the interviews with Cindy and George (I think the one on June 19th) Cindy showed the teddy bear.

Was that the same teddy bear that CA sent to JL the psychic. I often wondered if CA opened up that bear and put a map of the woods in it, so JL could tell DC where to look for Caylee's body.

They almost look like little teeth marks :waitasec:
Or perhaps scrapes from a serrated edge.

If you hurl a doll at a white painted wall, the marking left on the doll is REMARKABLY similar to those on the TollyTot doll... I have seen this from personal experience, sadly...:waitasec:

My 2 yr old great granddaughter has several dolls with cloth bodies and they don't stay clean for very long. It's hard to say what all is on those dolls but I know they have scratches on them and scrapes from her dragging them around so I don't think to much of the condition of Caylee's doll. Those little girls are hard on their babies. I wonder if they found anything on the material that was cut from the doll's body? Poor little Caylee. Casey could have at least left her doll with her. Looking at her car seat just broke my heart. Such a darling little girl.

I have not read through this whole thread yet, but a thought occurred to me. If it has been mentioned before, I apologize..... I was thinking that maybe the reason the pictures of Caylee's doll "mama", are because IF Caylee was in the trunk, and maybe with her doll, maybe there may be imprints in the trunk that may not match Caylee, but maybe her doll, and that is why they had the pictures of the doll face down? Maybe it is a stupid thought, but it would take some force, (Caylee weighing down on her doll in the trunk :( ), to make an impression... Just a thought...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back