Caylee's "Mama" Doll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Upon my arrival, I made contact with Mr. George Anthony, and his wife, Cynthia Anthony. George pointed out a white Pontiac Sunfire, bearing Florida tag G63XV, as the vehicle to be towed. Cynthia released her Compaq laptop (SN:CND6430RKH) and power cord as well as several miscellaneous items, including her grand daughter’s (Caylee Anthony) cloth-bodied baby doll (unclothed) and Dora the Explorer backpack, a child’s toothbrush, a dinnerware knife and a black leather bag containing various papers. Cynthia mentioned upon getting the vehicle, she noticed the interior of the car had a strong, unidentifiable odor. The scent was also evident on some of the items she gave to me. Regarding the dinnerware knife, Cynthia advised she found it inside the vehicle and it appeared to be unused and has since been washed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

ETA: From page 182 at the above link. This was retyped by me. Not swearing it's completely accurate.

Quote Respect Noway :)
BBM

I am in the middle of this thread so sorry if you guys have already covered this but if the "strong, unidentifiable odor" was "also evident on some of the items she gave to me": that leads me to think the backpack and or doll was in the trunk with Caylee while she was decomposing.

Even more reason to wonder why Casey didn't dispose of these items with Caylee's body? Dispose of them elsewhere? When she was "smelling the smell" you would think the first thing she would do was to get rid of items causing the smell. You know, before getting gas cans to cover the smell or telling people dead animals had crawled up into her engine.

After reading part of this thread, now I do wonder for the first time-how did Casey's car come to be at Amscot? I'm just asking out loud, I will find the thread for that subject.

Does the absence of the mama doll and Caylee's backpack being with her remains tell us that Casey had yet to come up with a "zanny kidnapping story?" That she didn't leave Caylee's stuff she would leave with the nanny because she wasn't going to say that is what happened(at that time.)

I used to think the duct tape was to make it look like a kidnapping but if that was not Casey's plan at the time of dumping (sorry) Caylee's remains: then the duct tape was just part of killing her-not part of any staging. Which would seem to go with information I read that said the duct tape was most likely put on before death. I don't have a link for that and I am ready to stand corrected on that "fact."

As a poster said on this thread, Caylee would have fussed(to say the least)if she did not have her doll with her, so Caylee would have been unconscious at the time of the separation of her and her doll. I say, "yeah" to that. One could say that Caylee was asleep as she was passed to nanny but it is automatic that a caregiver would be asking, "does she have her blanket, her bag, her doll?" Right? Who would be babysitting and have not asked, "where is their stuff?"

...jmo...

*If the Mama Doll was injected with something*, could it be that Casey showed Caylee that Mama Doll could take her medicine so Caylee would struggle less when it came to be her time for injection?

WTH.jpg

Hey back at you Harmony :crazy:
I admit, I never saw the comments leading up to or following Casey's comment.

With Caylee not really having any medical attention while in the womb, and as controlling/manipulative and competitive as those two are, I could see the two of them playing doctor with Caylee rather than taking her in for check ups.

Cindy probably has several medical supplies around the A home.

Yes, Zanny even bought a whole new wardrobe for Caylee for their trip. Money apparantly was no object for this Nanny, so it is suprising this Nanny did not have a land line phone number, or a permanent residence. I find this peculiar....like the Nanny just doesn't exist, ya know what they say about too good to be true.

------------------
Hi Truth, I'm sure Zeneida was rolling in money,we know how well kc. pays her Nannys.:biggrin: I may have dreamt this but I could swear I read Caylees' baby doll was found to have a slight trace of chloroform on it.I will look further.I think it was in a doc drop.Too good to be true~ boy are you right.:woohoo:

BBM

I am in the middle of this thread so sorry if you guys have already covered this but if the "strong, unidentifiable odor" was "also evident on some of the items she gave to me": that leads me to think the backpack and or doll was in the trunk with Caylee while she was decomposing.

Even more reason to wonder why Casey didn't dispose of these items with Caylee's body? Dispose of them elsewhere? When she was "smelling the smell" you would think the first thing she would do was to get rid of items causing the smell. You know, before getting gas cans to cover the smell or telling people dead animals had crawled up into her engine.

After reading part of this thread, now I do wonder for the first time-how did Casey's car come to be at Amscot? I'm just asking out loud, I will find the thread for that subject.

Does the absence of the mama doll and Caylee's backpack being with her remains tell us that Casey had yet to come up with a "zanny kidnapping story?" That she didn't leave Caylee's stuff she would leave with the nanny because she wasn't going to say that is what happened(at that time.)

I used to think the duct tape was to make it look like a kidnapping but if that was not Casey's plan at the time of dumping (sorry) Caylee's remains: then the duct tape was just part of killing her-not part of any staging.
Which would seem to go with information I read that said the duct tape was most likely put on before death. I don't have a link for that and I am ready to stand corrected on that "fact."

As a poster said on this thread, Caylee would have fussed(to say the least)if she did not have her doll with her, so Caylee would have been unconscious at the time of the separation of her and her doll. I say, "yeah" to that. One could say that Caylee was asleep as she was passed to nanny but it is automatic that a caregiver would be asking, "does she have her blanket, her bag, her doll?" Right? Who would be babysitting and have not asked, "where is their stuff?"

...jmo...

BBM

Brilliant! IMO, you are exactly right.

Nothing indicates KC doing any staging. Just the opposite. I think the extent of KC's plan after killing Caylee was to prevent her parents from calling any authority so KC would have the chance to live her "beautiful life" and win a proposal from her "prince charming" (or failing that a back-up prince charming) who would take her away and give her life a happy ending--one without her nagging mother and burdensome child.

BBM

I used to think the duct tape was to make it look like a kidnapping but if that was not Casey's plan at the time of dumping (sorry) Caylee's remains: then the duct tape was just part of killing her-not part of any staging. Which would seem to go with information I read that said the duct tape was most likely put on before death. I don't have a link for that and I am ready to stand corrected on that "fact."

...jmo...

BBM... I used to think and hope it was part of staging too Chiquita, because it really is unbearable to imagine a mother could coldheartedly duct tape her baby's face. I still think and hope she either suffocated or overdosed Caylee first, then put the the tape on just to make sure she didn't wake up.

I think the 'mama doll' was left laying in the backseat of the car because, well, it meant absolutely nothing to KC.

I think the fact that Cindy admits to wiping off the doll means something, although I do not know what. Why, in the midst of all that was going on, and with them not having any idea where Caylee was, would she take the time to wipe down the doll? That makes no sense to me, so I think there was something ON the dolls face, something incriminating and Cindy took care of it...Otherwise, there is NO reason to wipe off that doll-none. Wiping it would not remove the smell-THAT would have been inside the doll by that time-she would of been permeated with it...so the wiping is VERY important I think. And they asked her about it too, specifically, so they apparently know why she wiped it off...maybe...

I think the fact that Cindy admits to wiping off the doll means something, although I do not know what. Why, in the midst of all that was going on, and with them not having any idea where Caylee was, would she take the time to wipe down the doll? That makes no sense to me, so I think there was something ON the dolls face, something incriminating and Cindy took care of it...Otherwise, there is NO reason to wipe off that doll-none. Wiping it would not remove the smell-THAT would have been inside the doll by that time-she would of been permeated with it...so the wiping is VERY important I think. And they asked her about it too, specifically, so they apparently know why she wiped it off...maybe...

So true. I also wanted to add that when a child goes missing, the family doesn't want to clean anything that belongs to the child. They want to be able to smell the scent of that child! Caylee's scent was surely on Mama doll. Wiping off any part of Mama doll doesn't add up to me. JMO :)

BBM

Brilliant! IMO, you are exactly right.

Nothing indicates KC doing any staging. Just the opposite. I think the extent of KC's plan after killing Caylee was to prevent her parents from calling any authority so KC would have the chance to live her "beautiful life" and win a proposal from her "prince charming" (or failing that a back-up prince charming) who would take her away and give her life a happy ending--one without her nagging mother and burdensome child.

That's why I believe that the duct tape itself was the murder weapon. If you are staging a kidnapping you do not put duct tape over someone's mouth and nose. And as Chiquita pointed out, if she had been trying to stage a kidnapping she probably would have left the backpack and Mama with the body. I think she was looking for a Prince Charming to take her away from all of her problems at home and justified killing Caylee as a way to keep her from all of those problems (in her sick mind). My guess is that it was a fairly impulsive act. She was in a real bind with her house story with Amy falling apart and all of the drama that I am sure was going on at the Anthony home at that time. TonE was the Prince Charming of the moment, and he did not want kids around. And so here we are.

That's why I believe that the duct tape itself was the murder weapon. If you are staging a kidnapping you do not put duct tape over someone's mouth and nose. And as Chiquita pointed out, if she had been trying to stage a kidnapping she probably would have left the backpack and Mama with the body. I think she was looking for a Prince Charming to take her away from all of her problems at home and justified killing Caylee as a way to keep her from all of those problems (in her sick mind). My guess is that it was a fairly impulsive act. She was in a real bind with her house story with Amy falling apart and all of the drama that I am sure was going on at the Anthony home at that time. TonE was the Prince Charming of the moment, and he did not want kids around. And so here we are.

Respecfully Quoted TallyHo :)
BBM

Right. Unless she just expected that people would believe Zanny had put the duct tape on to kill Caylee. Understanding that we would understand that the tape was put on so it would kill-not just quiet. It could fit in with the kidnapping story(that Zanny killed Caylee with the duct tape and then dumped her body near Casey's home) but if Casey was thinking this deeply about giving the kidnapping story I think she would have left the mama doll and back pack with Caylee's remains. Something like:

Look, that's Caylee's stuff I left with her when I left her with Zanny, and the last time I ever saw my daughter.

ITA with all that you said: because it is what I am saying too-but I have a "devil's advocate" in my brain. Sorry. And, I might not be thinking something right.

:cow:

BBM... I used to think and hope it was part of staging too Chiquita, because it really is unbearable to imagine a mother could coldheartedly duct tape her baby's face. I still think and hope she either suffocated or overdosed Caylee first, then put the the tape on just to make sure she didn't wake up.

I think the 'mama doll' was left laying in the backseat of the car because, well, it meant absolutely nothing to KC.

I'm not sure Casey is the one who did the taping. It's possible of course, but to me it looks like it could have been part of an attack by a male, and there were plenty of those around, or even a hate crime by another female. It could have been a stranger who gained access to Caylee while Casey was occupied or it could have been any one of the many people that Casey let Caylee be around (according to witness interviews, for example, she used to leave Caylee unsupervised with roommates and associates of her boyfriends when she and her boyfriends were sleeping and so on, there were lots of people she barely knew around Caylee.) And I'm not sure it was Casey's decision to abandon the car or that she was the one in control of the situation. She could have been of course. The fact the car was left in plain view at the Amscot right there on such a busy street, rather than being torched somewhere or otherwise disposed of, and that the doll was still there in the seat and everything, not disposed of, is interesting.

As far as Cindy wiping the doll, I think Cindy might have just cleaned the car and its contents due to seeing it was all in a mess and she may have connected the smell to the car being in such a mess. I think she said the doll's face was dirty or something, didn't she? Or maybe I'm misremembering that. Now maybe subconciously she was removing a smell that was fearful to her and which she subconsciously thought could be something really bad, or maybe not at all. Maybe she was just annoyed at the messy state of the car and was trying to clean it up.

I don't think at that time Cindy had any idea that Caylee was missing, did she? Didn't she think Casey had her? Maybe I'm wrong on my dates.

I'm not sure Casey is the one who did the taping. It's possible of course, but to me it looks like it could have been part of an attack by a male, and there were plenty of those around, or even a hate crime by another female. It could have been a stranger who gained access to Caylee while Casey was occupied or it could have been any one of the many people that Casey let Caylee be around (according to witness interviews, for example, she used to leave Caylee unsupervised with roommates and associates of her boyfriends when she and her boyfriends were sleeping and so on, there were lots of people she barely knew around Caylee.) And I'm not sure it was Casey's decision to abandon the car or that she was the one in control of the situation. She could have been of course. The fact the car was left in plain view at the Amscot right there on such a busy street, rather than being torched somewhere or otherwise disposed of, and that the doll was still there in the seat and everything, not disposed of, is interesting.

BBM - the fact that she called TonE to pick her up from the car there at Amscott and had apparently been "shopping" at the Anthony freezer right before she called him is enough for me to believe that she was 100% in control of that car.

As far as Cindy wiping the doll, I think Cindy might have just cleaned the car and its contents due to seeing it was all in a mess and she may have connected the smell to the car being in such a mess. I think she said the doll's face was dirty or something, didn't she? Or maybe I'm misremembering that. Now maybe subconciously she was removing a smell that was fearful to her and which she subconsciously thought could be something really bad, or maybe not at all. Maybe she was just annoyed at the messy state of the car and was trying to clean it up.

I don't think at that time Cindy had any idea that Caylee was missing, did she? Didn't she think Casey had her? Maybe I'm wrong on my dates.

yeah she was trying to clean it up.........and she has'nt stopped yet

Hello WS :)

I wonder if Cindy was surprised to see Caylee's doll mama in the car? I wonder if that was that was another "red flag?"

...jmo...

What was the date of that myspace message that Cindy wrote, you know the one she titled something like "my Caylee is missing"? I would have to go back and have a look, but I think it was early in July.

What was the date of that myspace message that Cindy wrote, you know the one she titled something like "my Caylee is missing"? I would have to go back and have a look, but I think it was early in July.

It was July 3.

Hello WS :)

I wonder if Cindy was surprised to see Caylee's doll mama in the car? I wonder if that was that was another "red flag?"

...jmo...

Chaquita, I'm just not too sure that Cindy would know a red flag if it hit her in the head. If she does, I would love to know what she considers a 'red flag'..because just going by what WE know now, either she doesn't or she had to have been doing some fancy foot-work to duck and dodge all the red flags that HAD to be popping up all around the Anthony household the last few years. OR she's just plain stoopid...

and I don't even believe that Cindy is stupid..not a lick of common sense IMHO, but not stupid..

Re: leaving "mama" behind..That has ALWAYS bothered me..it just breaks my heart. What kind of cold, callous person CAN do that?! KC didn't even care enough to 'throw' mama in the trunk with Caylee, much less in the woods with her when she tossed her out like trash. THAT was one of the first things that convinced me this was no accident. IF that were the case..and this was a terrible accident and KC were say for instance.. a spoiled rotten, selfish, self entitled, lying, thieving young woman who DID/DOES love her daughter but for whatever reason was still afraid to tell her parents, much less authorities what happened...she would STILL put "mama" wherever she put Caylee ..but she didn't cause she doesn't care and less we forget, most likely in a hurry to get to TonE's..:furious:

Chaquita, I'm just not too sure that Cindy would know a red flag if it hit her in the head. If she does, I would love to know what she considers a 'red flag'..because just going by what WE know now, either she doesn't or she had to have been doing some fancy foot-work to duck and dodge all the red flags that HAD to be popping up all around the Anthony household the last few years. OR she's just plain stoopid...

and I don't even believe that Cindy is stupid..not a lick of common sense IMHO, but not stupid..

Re: leaving "mama" behind..That has ALWAYS bothered me..it just breaks my heart. What kind of cold, callous person CAN do that?! KC didn't even care enough to 'throw' mama in the trunk with Caylee, much less in the woods with her when she tossed her out like trash. THAT was one of the first things that convinced me this was no accident. IF that were the case..and this was a terrible accident and KC were say for instance.. a spoiled rotten, selfish, self entitled, lying, thieving young woman who DID/DOES love her daughter but for whatever reason was still afraid to tell her parents, much less authorities what happened...she would STILL put "mama" wherever she put Caylee ..but she didn't cause she doesn't care and less we forget, most likely in a hurry to get to TonE's..:furious:

Pondering Mind, ITA 100% and it breaks my heart too.

The good old saying 'actions speak louder than words' keep ringing in my ears. 'Mother of the Year' was quoted by Cindy. So how come we don't see any evidence of this fantasic mother who really did put her child first. This is the mother who took her baby to parties and left her on the couch with random people while she partied on, the mother who jumped into bed with the newest boyfriend of the week (RM) for a romp while her baby girl laying next to them....the mother who left her on the balcony with strangers while entertaining her latest conquest (AL) in the bedroom. The mother with the double life whose parents fell for her lies, hook, line and sinker!

IMO the fact KC didn't give a damn about 'mama doll' and tucking her up with Caylee doesn't surprise me at all. That's based on her behaviour, before and after losing her daughter.

If a mother really was in distress, and something terrible had happened to their baby, regardless of whose fault it is ... you can't hide it and why would you want too...

I agree with you about her plans for that night with TonE, there was no way this little 'snothead' problem was going to get in her way of happiness!

So true. I also wanted to add that when a child goes missing, the family doesn't want to clean anything that belongs to the child. They want to be able to smell the scent of that child! Caylee's scent was surely on Mama doll. Wiping off any part of Mama doll doesn't add up to me. JMO :)

OT, but CA also washed the linens on Caylee's bed several times.
I'm sorry but if something ever happened to my nephew (perish the thought), I could never launder his stuff ever again, ESPECIALLY his linens, just so I could be able to smell him.

CA wouldn't be wiping and washing unless there was something incriminating on there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back