Caylee's smile/behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tTAHDuDiqk&NR=1

She is getting NOTHING in return for her cute little "1 2 3 cheese!" even tho she keeps trying to engage the videographer...no doubt her mother. C & GA videos are much different, they engage with her.

This video sadden & angers me. How hateful & jealous Casey was......

RIP Caylee

1,2,3 Cheese has always broken my heart. She is so alone in that video :(

I think in the one where she is on grandpa's lap, she looks like she is coming off or coming down from something that was given to her. Just my feeling.

I think that if you will turn up your volume really loud, when Caylee is on PaPa's lap, you will hear that HE is singing Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away to her. You can barely hear him, and his kips hardly move, but he is.

I think she was so still because she was listening to him.

Sundance

Yes, Sundance. The first time I heard him singing it back to her ... I fell in love with him.

I think her smiles are genuine. In addition, the very fact that she has empathy with her great-grandfather and asks him with such concern in her little voice if he's tired shows that someone taught her how to love and feel for other people. That's a wonderful thing to see in a 2 year old.

CW I totally TOTALLY agree

There is far too much read into Caylees photos videos and so on.

It really hurts me to see it.

I have video of my children doing the cutest things that I have wanted to capture and I have remained 100percent silent.

But on a side note who lets a child draw in a book on a WHITE CARPET :eek:

;)

CW I totally TOTALLY agree

There is far too much read into Caylees photos videos and so on.

It really hurts me to see it.

I have video of my children doing the cutest things that I have wanted to capture and I have remained 100percent silent.

But on a side not who lets a child draw in a book on a WHITE CARPET :eek:

;)

LOL...Cindy is a study in contradictions, isn't she? She so meticulous about her home and even herself, yet along came Caylee and Cindy fills her showroom home with every toy imaginable to man and even allows the baby to use crayons while sitting on the white carpeting, without batting an eye.

I think her smiles are genuine. In addition, the very fact that she has empathy with her great-grandfather and asks him with such concern in her little voice if he's tired shows that someone taught her how to love and feel for other people. That's a wonderful thing to see in a 2 year old.

I agree. I remember someone mentioning that Caylee might have been listening to her great-grandfather's heart beat and that is why she sat still for so long.
I guess we will never know.

Actually, I have commented about Caylee's smile on this very forum in the past. The pic of Caylee in the swimsuit in my signature has haunted me. That is a forced smile - not a real one.

Also, little Caylee looks so very HOT in that pic, as if she were about to have a heat stroke or be sick.

So many of little Caylee's smiles were not spontaneous, and that makes me so sad.

What I have been waiting for someone to bring up, was the fact that Casey's friends said that Caylee was a little flirt. It turned my stomach. Where does a 2 year old learn to flirt??

I have to agree with you Chilly, especially her empathy-my daughter (4yrs) is like that. As much as I feel that the A's have a very dysfunctional household and I'll nail 'em on everything I find "wrong" with them, I think Caylee was very much loved by her grandparents and taught to show love. I know my daughter smiles very weird smiles for the camera (taking a nice Christmas card photo is impossible!) and she otherwise has a very lovely, genuine smile and laughs huge, contagious belly laughs. I don't think there's anything sad in the photos of her.

I totally agree, Chilly. I've got probably over 20,000 pics of my DD and a multitude of video and when you look at all the pics, not every one is rosy sunshine and smiles. My DD does the fake cheesy smiles to and we have to tell her that we want the sweet smiles instead. I've never seen anything in the pics or videos of Caylee that didn't show her to be a happy, well adjusted almost 3 year old.

I think way tooo much is being read into the photos. I think everyone should take a look at their photo collections and look at them from the aspect them being shown on national tv to an audience who has no idea who you are, what you've seen and done and what else was going on at the time of the photo.

We have 2 very wonderful dogs. They have kennels in our kitchen that we put them in when we go out. From the time my DD learned to crawl, she would crawl in the kennels and then close the door behind her. As cute as it is, I have never taken a picture of that and have given my DW explicit instructions not to either. Because, God forbid, if any thing would ever happen to her and those photos were released, there would be a lynch mob on our front lawn.

Anyhow, sorry for the long side story. I suggest everyone pull out their photo collections and look at them from that perspective.

Not everyone is photogenic...and not everyone is a photographer.

I happen to think she was adorable, even if she didn't happen to be in the mood to have a picture taken every time the camera was aimed at her.

Children are effected by the emotional environment in which they are raised. I wouldnt doubt if Caylee struggled with attachment issues - perhaps KC as well

I think way tooo much is being read into the photos. I think everyone should take a look at their photo collections and look at them from the aspect them being shown on national tv to an audience who has no idea who you are, what you've seen and done and what else was going on at the time of the photo.

QUOTE]

Agreed!

I'm also curious as to what some of you are seeing in her pics that indicates drugging???

Personally I think little can be surmised from what we have seen. To me in the nursing home video, it looks like nap time for her. I know they were there in the afternoon. In most of the pictures I think she looks happy. With children it depends on what time of day it is. My now almost 4 year old has her moments throughout the day where she chills and other times that she is running around playing like crazy being a big goof ball. Children are moody just as adults are according to how tired they are and what time of day it is. JMO.

What bothers me, no playmates?
no other children in photos with her?
Just grown ups, mom's friends?

I think that if you will turn up your volume really loud, when Caylee is on PaPa's lap, you will hear that HE is singing Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away to her. You can barely hear him, and his kips hardly move, but he is.

I think she was so still because she was listening to him.

Sundance

Yes, I was just about to post this same thing. Papa IS singing, that is why Caylee is so still...because her papa is singing to her, and she is listening to him. The thought of it makes me cry....

I have always thought her smiles were forced. The nursing home video is so incredibly sad because you can tell she doesn't want to be sitting there.

What bothers me, no playmates?
no other children in photos with her?
Just grown ups, mom's friends?

No I think these have been screened out but my child didn't have playmates either at that age.
I didn't take her to daycare
And I am an older mother so all my friends had their babies earlier on

And I don't believe that Caylee is visibly upset in the video that was posted earlier with her colouring in
We are not there to see the context of any of it
Indeed we don't even know who took it

Actually, I have commented about Caylee's smile on this very forum in the past. The pic of Caylee in the swimsuit in my signature has haunted me. That is a forced smile - not a real one.

Also, little Caylee looks so very HOT in that pic, as if she were about to have a heat stroke or be sick.

So many of little Caylee's smiles were not spontaneous, and that makes me so sad.

This picture is the one that bothers me more than the others also LaLaw2000. If I had to describe the possible scenes behind this photo, I would say that someone had just 'chewed' Caylee out and probably she cried as a result - causing the redness in her face. That is probably why her smile looks forced - she was being made to smile.

My favorite photo of Caylee was the one of her in her car seat with the cap on. She looks much older than her tender 2 years and her eyes were so questioning in that photo. It looked as though she was in deep thought...

And probably the reason she didn't have a geniune smile in all of those photo's was because she lived in a home full of sadness with people that didn't laugh that much. And who knows, she might have been more sedated that what we realize in some of those pictures....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tTAHDuDiqk&NR=1

She is getting NOTHING in return for her cute little "1 2 3 cheese!" even tho she keeps trying to engage the videographer...no doubt her mother. C & GA videos are much different, they engage with her.

This video sadden & angers me. How hateful & jealous Casey was......

RIP Caylee

This video is heartwrenching. I don't know how anyone can watch it and not recognize its abusive element.

I cannot agree more! A 2 year old who's able express EMPATHY for others is such a good and postive thing! I like to believe that Caylee would have broken the (psycho)cycle set up by CA and KC. I see most of her smiles in photos as genuine. I see one smart cookie of a little girl!

Both of my kids went through this ackward phase around age 4 where they were genuinely happy, smily, but the minute a camera was pointing at them, they froze, and the camera captured a "fake" smile like in the one very well published photo of Caylee. My take, Caylee had a camera shoved in her face a whole lot more than either of my two kids ever did! If digital cameras had been invented then, and I had one, I bet I would captured fake smiles earlier. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member