Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but once LE arrived, did they (LE) leave the residence? I'm not sure when she told LE that the phones were stolen.

If it's true that LE only extensively searched Lisa's room and possible points of entry the first day, it makes sense that someone would have been able to conceal the phones somewhere on the premises that day and to have retrieved them at a later date.

If it's true that LE only extensively searched Lisa's room and possible points of entry the first day, it makes sense that someone would have been able to conceal the phones somewhere on the premises that day and to have retrieved them at a later date.

That's where I'm going with this. DB may have turned the phones off and shoved them on a high shelf in a closet for a while. Then when she had more time to herself (maybe even after the interrogations), she removed the phones from the premises. JMO

I have this question about the pings as well. We're hearing that the pings never reached further than 1/3 mile radius. Could that be the defense attorney's version of the FBI telling them that all of the pings bounced off the same cell tower? It's possible the phones never left the house during that fateful overnight time period.

Do you think the LE has the phones? If the phones never left the house, I would think that LE would have them, but then why the metal detectors during all those searches?

Do you think the LE has the phones? If the phones never left the house, I would think that LE would have them, but then why the metal detectors during all those searches?

Searching for a discarded weapon?

No, I don't believe JI went along with it at all. Why would JI have to be involved in my 20th theory here? :floorlaugh:

(no snark, except toward myself, for launching another theory)

No snark here, either. But if in fact the phones were restricted, then how did she get another to help her dispose of body? Not questioning your theory or your opinion; I'm just wondering if you had thought about that and how does that effect your theory.?

ETA... Well, I guess I am questioning it. lol Not in an ugly way though, just trying to understand your thinking.

Searching for a discarded weapon?

You know... I honestly never thought about that. I don't know why. There has been so much focus on the phones, that that never really entered my mind. I guess, I was thinking that if she had done something to Lisa it was accidental. Or if on purpose no weapon needed, because it was a baby. Yuck, I don't like thinking about this... Praying for Lisa, hoping beyond hope that she is alive and safe somewhere.:innocent:

We know the call was placed to MW's number, so she was trying to reach someone at the other end of the phone. Whether the phones had restricted service or not, we can say with reasonable certainty that there was an attempt to reach MW or one of her associates. My belief is that it was one of her associates.

I don't know about pings when a phone is off. My guess is that a phone would not ping if it were turned off.

I believe the battery must be removed from the cell phone in order for it not to ping. If one wants their location secured, remove the battery. Turning the cell off will not secure the location of one's cell. DB's cell was in close proximity to her home that evening/early morning.

There were hours, if not a day or two, between the time that jI caled 911 and the time LE began their extensive search of the phones. At some point, I'm sure DB was alone.

No snark here, either. But if in fact the phones were restricted, then how did she get another to help her dispose of body? Not questioning your theory or your opinion; I'm just wondering if you had thought about that and how does that effect your theory.?

ETA... Well, I guess I am questioning it. lol Not in an ugly way though, just trying to understand your thinking.

I'm not convinced those phones were restricted to the point that DB couldn't make a call out. Logic tells me that if a call lasted 50 seconds, it went through. I know many of you disagree with that, and I guess we need to wait until we get further information.

I disagree. I'm assuming there were several hours before LE began their extensive search for the phones. Did they even begin their phone search that day? It wasn't immediate, and I'm sure DB had time to herself in that time frame.
The family was with LE for pretty much the entire time after they reached the scene. Probably even the entire time. Definitely not enough time away to get rid of evidence like that. The FBI was even on the scene within hours.

I wonder if she used the neighbor's phone (SB's) at any time that day. I also wonder if JI called the neighbor when he realized that DB couldn't receive his call and finally, if LE requested the cell phone activity reports of the SB #2 (neighbor) phone.

There were hours, if not a day or two, between the time that jI caled 911 and the time LE began their extensive search of the phones. At some point, I'm sure DB was alone.
IIRC they had metal detectors out the very first day because we in the neighborhood were like:waitasec:. Metal detectors looking for a baby?????? Then it came out a couple of days later about the phones and they were still out with the metal detectors and thought THAT made much more sense.

IIRC they had metal detectors out the very first day because we in the neighborhood were like:waitasec:. Metal detectors looking for a baby?????? Then it came out a couple of days later about the phones and they were still out with the metal detectors and thought THAT made much more sense.

If we can ascertain exactly when they began searching with the metal detectors, that would be key. So you're thinking they had the metal detectors out on October 4th.... before DB and JI had a night to themselves? I realize they were probably surrounded by family, etc. but since they weren't charged with anything, I can't imagine they had to spend every waking moment with a police officer.

If we can ascertain exactly when they began searching with the metal detectors, that would be key. So you're thinking they had the metal detectors out on October 4th.... before DB and JI had a night to themselves? I realize they were probably surrounded by family, etc. but since they weren't charged with anything, I can't imagine they had to spend every waking moment with a police officer.

LE allowed them to go into the house and there are pictures of both DB and JI carrying bags of clothing, etc out of the house.

The big question, I have, is when did LE lose the pings?

When was the very last ping from any of those three phones?

Was the last ping recorded before or after DB & JI were allowed to remove items from the house?

How many hours or days were they still getting the pings.

If the batteries were removed then the pinging would stop?

Originally posted by "Shelby1" in Timeline/reference thread. Respectfully copying and pasting.

Oct. 4th:
search continues dozens of LE on scene
3 pictures released of Lisa
parents and grandparents on scene
KCPD and FBI searching around house
Amber alert reported
searching woods west of house
mom taken in for questioning
command post set up
father still at scene
searching near Chouteau and Parvin rd
LE: 100+ officers, help from FBI..ICE..and others, not sure if window was entry
searching fields near house
Firefighter's repel down cliff 34th Terrace and N. Myrtle
Searching near Buckeye park
Amber alert cancelled now listed as missing/endangered
k-9 and police finished for the night

Oct 5th
searching woods near home
LE: 30-40 LE @command post 50 on call, dogs searching woods, parents interviewed until 11pm, LE working with NCMEK, Industrial area, neighborhood and woods near home searched, woods searched 3 times..with different dogs, knocked on 300 doors in area.
2 members from NCMEK on the way to assist with search
several dogs getting ready to search
CSI on scene getting suited up, searching
CSI looking at window
Parents arrive and collect 2 small bags then leave
Parents make plea for return
LE: 300 Le involved, 3 shoulder to shoulder searches, family cooperating, not ruling anything out, FBI suited up to protect scene, no ransom note
neighbor reports her dog did not bark
LE checking sighting at Love's bus stop

Oct 6th
Parents told media 3 phones missing
no developments on truck stop sighting
LE getting ready to search wooded area near house
LE searching manholes in neighborhood by house
LE now searching wooded area near house
Parents speak with LE at command post
LE searched in trash cans
Traffic no longer open on Lister
LE "stumped" for clues
Parents not cooperating
LE shut down command post

Oct. 7th.
Parents dispute LE claim they are not cooperating
Parents decline to comment to local media
LE searching landfill
LE checking sighting from California
LE using metal detectors behind homes in neighborhood
Family releases more photos of Lisa

Oct 8th
GMA allowed inside house
LE will not comment on phones
Parents back out of interview with local media
LE talks with parents on the phone
Parents explain why they backed out of video
CSI at home with metal detectors
Parents sitting down with LE in person talking

Oct 9th
Family of Lisa handed out flyers at NASCAR
Family also setting up trust fund for reward
LE try to recreate break in through window

When did parents tell LE that the phones were missing?

I'm not convinced those phones were restricted to the point that DB couldn't make a call out. Logic tells me that if a call lasted 50 seconds, it went through. I know many of you disagree with that, and I guess we need to wait until we get further information.

There are two different sources that dispute this though. One, Pircerno in his press conference says the report shows only an attempt, not an actual call. Second, didn't Dane say he never received a call that night?

According to the timeline above, LE didn't search at the house with metal detectors until October 8!

They spent the entire day with LE being questioned. Well I consider 11+ hours to be all day. The 11+ hours being after they left the house being surrounded by LE and then went to the station for that amount of time. LE had the house shut down that entire day processing it as a crime scene. We are talking massive LE presence (KCPD AND FBI) the entire first day and later.

There are two different sources that dispute this though. One, Pircerno in his press conference says the report shows only an attempt, not an actual call. Second, didn't Dane say he never received a call that night?

Dane never addressed the 11:57 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member