Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also seems that if two vm's were checked, at 3:17 and 3:32ish, then a call must have at least come into DB's phone between 3:17 and 3:32. Why would someone check vm, then check it a second time, unless there were another indication that a message was left?

IMO, there's a lot more to the phone records than Picerno told us, or that the FBI showed he and Tacopina.

:floorlaugh: Haha, no I was asking cityslick to answer... !

OK. . . .:floorlaugh:

I just did some Googling and erased vms can be retrieved. But everything I have read says you need the phone to do it. No wonder LE wants those phones so badly.

I don't know if it proves there was ever a vm there to begin with or not. The vm attempts were just that, attempts. We don't have any information that conclusively says that vm was accessed successfully. The user of the phone at that moment in time could of thought there would be a vm when there was none.

I also don't think the two attempts means that a call must had come in between them. The first attempt could have been an attempt. The user wasn't able to get through, and tried again 3 minutes later.

I understand. You're there and you've seen all of this with your own eyes. But I have a strong feeling that DB had opportunity to get rid of the phones after the 911 call was made.

A person would have to be pretty gutsy to think LE wouldn't search for the phones right away. JI knew they were missing as soon as Lisa was. Why hang onto the phones if you have disposed of the baby and they can incriminate you and also didn't LE call MW's phone at 8:30 that morning? Why would they unless they either knew the phone were missing already or they had the phones in their possession? There is just not enough time, imo, after the 911 call for her to get rid of them. She had the boys with her and was waving the police down out in the yard.

A person would have to be pretty gutsy to think LE wouldn't search for the phones right away. JI knew they were missing as soon as Lisa was. Why hang onto the phones if you have disposed of the baby and they can incriminate you and also didn't LE call MW's phone at 8:30 that morning? Why would they unless they either knew the phone were missing already or they had the phones in their possession? There is just not enough time, imo, after the 911 call for her to get rid of them. She had the boys with her and was waving the police down out in the yard.

I don't think they did an extensive search of the house those first few days though, Jaxson. They couldn't, without a search warrant. Those phones could have been hidden in that house.

I don't know if it proves there was ever a vm there to begin with or not. The vm attempts were just that, attempts. We don't have any information that conclusively says that vm was accessed successfully. The user of the phone at that moment in time could of thought there would be a vm when there was none.

I also don't think the two attempts means that a call must had come in between them. The first attempt could have been an attempt. The user wasn't able to get through, and tried again 3 minutes later.

I can't see anyone attempting to check voice mail if there wasn't a voice mail to check. JMO.

I don't think they did an extensive search of the house those first few days though, Jaxson. They couldn't, without a search warrant. Those phones could have been hidden in that house.

But that would be a really gutsy thing to do when they could have been found by JI or LE at any point before she was able to remove them permanently. And why not get rid of them when she got rid of the baby? At what point would she have realized they were potential evidence? After she got rid of Pumpkin Pie? I have been gone a few days so I am coming into this almost blind but trying to catch up so forgive me if this has been addressed in your theory already. With all the attention from LE and media watching along with JI when would she have the opportunity to be alone, unwatched and unsupervised for a long enough period to hide them so well when she can't drive?

oh, your comment just triggered something for me. the SW may provide information on when the police were told about the cell phones.

here is the SW:

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

read page 5 for information about the cell phones. in paragraph 7, it says that permission to search was obtained on Oct.4. in paragraph 8, it says that interviews with JI and DB revealed that a baby was missing along with cell phones. the home was searched and an unrelated cell phone was located in the bottom drawer of a computer desk.

But that would be a really gutsy thing to do when they could have been found by JI or LE at any point before she was able to remove them permanently. And why not get rid of them when she got rid of the baby? At what point would she have realized they were potential evidence? After she got rid of Pumpkin Pie? I have been gone a few days so I am coming into this almost blind but trying to catch up so forgive me if this has been addressed in your theory already. With all the attention from LE and media watching along with JI when would she have the opportunity to be alone, unwatched and unsupervised for a long enough period to hide them so well when she can't drive?

My theory is that the phones never left the house that night, and DB made the 11:57 call and also the two vm checks to make sure the coast was clear. She may have never found out if the coast was indeed clear, then she disengaged the phones and stashed them before JI got home. They were in the house for some time (hours, maybe even a day or two) before they were disposed of.

oh, your comment just triggered something for me. the SW may provide information on when the police were told about the cell phones.

here is the SW:

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

read page 5 for information about the cell phones. in paragraph 7, it says that permission to search was obtained on Oct.4. in paragraph 8, it says that interviews with JI and DB revealed that a baby was missing along with cell phones. the home was searched and an unrelated cell phone was located in the bottom drawer of a computer desk.

How extensively was the house searched, though? I'm thinking LE didn't search every inch until they had a warrant.

I can see it if it wasn't your phone or a phone you were not familiar with.

My phone displays a message on the face that says you have a voicemail. All I have to do is touch that and it dials. Maybe while the phones were not receiving calls a voicemail came in. I don't know what kind of phones they had, but if like mine VM could have been called unintentionally. Just a thought.

How extensively was the house searched, though? I'm thinking LE didn't search every inch until they had a warrant.
I dont claim to know exactly where all they looked, but they had the house searched and deemed a crime scene the entire first day with many officers going in and out the entire time that I could tell. They have been reported as having 'signed consent' for many searches until the big search.

My theory is that the phones never left the house that night, and DB made the 11:57 call and also the two vm checks to make sure the coast was clear. She may have never found out if the coast was indeed clear, then she disengaged the phones and stashed them before JI got home. They were in the house for some time (hours, maybe even a day or two) before they were disposed of.

It is also said the person with the phone tried getting on the net 5 times also iirc. Now if that was deb doing that over and over. She could have walked to her comp to get on the web. That makes It curious

It is also said the person with the phone tried getting on the net 5 times also iirc. Now if that was deb doing that over and over. She could have walked to her comp to get on the web. That makes It curious

Maybe she did access the web on her computer as well. Maybe she was mobile around the house at the time, and the phone was more convenient access. I sit on the couch and look at websleuths on my phone some time, even though my computer is ten steps away...

Maybe she did access the web on her computer as well. Maybe she was mobile around the house at the time, and the phone was more convenient access. I sit on the couch and look at websleuths on my phone some time, even though my computer is ten steps away...

But to try 5? Times to get on the web. When she could sit down and get on it first time. I don't get how that would make sense? Actually shouldnt she be able to use the web on her phone thru wifi on her home comp? And if so that means the phone wasn't in the house or close to it at that time right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers