Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but then again, what if it were "he" or multiple parties. The fact is, we don't know.
I am not really thinking 'multiple' parties coud keep this a secret this long. I have some mighty good friends and really close family, but I couldn't for the life of me even begin to comprehend them covering up the death and disposal of my baby. Especially this long.

Is it more reasonable - from a PDI theory - that she would have tossed them into the park area talked about earlier? Would she have to go too deep into the woods to get them to a place where they would likely be "stolen"?

Apparently it's the belief of some that LE won't do a through search without a search warrant. I think that being given permission to search by the home owner would make it easier for LE to make a through search. They wouldn't be restricted by the search warrant on what they are searching for in the house. JMO

Well, we know it was thorough enough for them to find another cell phone in a drawer - so they were obviously looking for phones at that point..imo

I am not really thinking 'multiple' parties coud keep this a secret this long. I have some mighty good friends and really close family, but I couldn't for the life of me even begin to comprehend them covering up the death and disposal of my baby. Especially this long.

That's what's tough about this case and there are scenerios. Then again, blood can be thicker than water depending on the circumstances surrounding this incident. I'm not speculating this is the case here, but it's one that I've seen posted that is considered.

Anyone could have throw cell phones in a river, even if it was 1 individual. That doesn't mean it had to be someone living inthat residence.

I haven't seen any explanation about her not being able to drive.

You do what you have to do...she may have driven illegally for much of that stuff. Just speculation.

ETA: Don't know what PN's daily availability was...perhaps he chauffered for all of that, and not just the wine/baby wipes run. Or maybe SB and other friends helped with such.

I have seen no one prove that she doesn't have a driver's license in another state especially since she lived in different states other than Missouri. and I've seen no proof that her driver's license was suspended in Missouri.

I read (no link) that it had something to do with her insurance??

I know a TON of moms that don't drive and never have. My sister in law was 35 with two teen boys when I taught her to drive. I can't imagine it, but many people manage.

I can't see Deb driving anywhere that night. Driving with her baby daughters body, without a license, leaving the boys to possibly wake up and start screaming for her, Jeremy to come home, and....drunk or at least (for those that don't think she was) .. tipsy just doesn't seem to register with me at all.
Shrug. :waitasec: Maybe someone babysat for the boys or used their own or DB's family car while DB stayed home.

There are a lot of possibilities.

I have seen no one prove that she doesn't have a driver's license in another state especially since she lived in different states other than Missouri. and I've seen no proof that her driver's license was suspended in Missouri.

I've seen it and the record exists. Also, if you are suspended in one state you can't get a license in another because MO will put a hold on it.

That's what's tough about this case and there are scenerios. Then again, blood can be thicker than water depending on the circumstances surrounding this incident. I'm not speculating this is the case here, but it's one that I've seen posted that is considered.

Anyone could have throw cell phones in a river, even if it was 1 individual. That doesn't mean it had to be someone living inthat residence.
But if we add somebody else disposing, it opens up a whole lot more options than just RIGHT here.

IF she "knows how" to drive, and she surely had access to the family car (keys), she may have driven somewhere that day/nite.

Nobody has to have a license to drive. I proved that at age 14. The consequences however were kind of rough.

If you have a vehicle in the driveway and keys, you can drive, and any criminal who has broken the law really doesnt care at that point if they have a license or not.

This is not my opinion of what happened, just giving moo about being able to drive.

Nobody has to have a license to drive. I proved that at age 14. The consequences however were kind of rough.

If you have a vehicle in the driveway and keys, you can drive, and any criminal who has broken the law really doesnt care at that point if they have a license or not.

This is not my opinion of what happened, just giving moo about being able to drive.
And you wouldn't believe how many people who just went to court for driving while suspended, leave court driving!

BBM.

Agreed, that was the point I was trying to make.

I'm sure there's been plenty of times where someone only learned by watching/observing or not even...and just went ahead on their own.

I've seen it and the record exists. Also, if you are suspended in one state you can't get a license in another because MO will put a hold on it.

Can we all see it so it can be put to rest?

But if we add somebody else disposing, it opens up a whole lot more options than just RIGHT here.

Very true, but I'm taking into consideration based off of reports that the cell phones stopped pinging close to the river. You can see earlier posts of mine where I had speculated that I felt the last pings were south of the residence, specifically 34th & Brighton where they searched over and over and one more time...

All the way back to the end of the second week in October, I felt they were searching nearby areas based on the cell phone locations or last known pinging locations. If those phones would have traveled south on I-435 (laying out an example here) then east on I-70 to Arrowhead Stadium, we would have seen LE presense conducting multiple searches in that particular area because it was the last know ping + location known to the cell phones and to Lisa since it was reported they were taken together.

That is why I made the "triangulation" post on page 6, and it's why I sent Kimster an email with a link to a gentleman who deals with expert witnesses that involve triangulation pinging in hopes they might consider contacting him or someone else to come on WS radio to explain triangulation pinging to us. Not just for this case, but in general. There have been and will probably be many more cases where pinging will play a role in missing person cases. I'm still surprised none of the news outlets have brought in an expert to explain or answer questions about this. If we knew a cell phone continued to ping after the batteries were removed because capacitors in the units could hold enough power for a phone to ping for two hours, I think that would be great information. If that is the case, I go back once again to what I've said in the past.

What will ruin the electronics on a phone that will make them stop working all together?

Answer: Water

Can we all see it so it can be put to rest?

It was put to rest a long time ago. I don't know if links are allowed so search for Missouri Case Net then search by name and put in DB's last then first name

And you wouldn't believe how many people who just went to court for driving while suspended, leave court driving!

Very good point, and it's no different than frequenting a night club establishment and watching people around you have six, seven or eight drinks and when the establishment closes, they get in their car and drive off.

If you want to drive, you can and will.

Say I'm the bad guy and I have 3 phones to get off my hands. I either give them to somebody who's with me or I hide them close to home. I have to get rid of the phones fast-/don't have time to drive. Where would I hide them?

Say I'm the bad guy and I have 3 phones to get off my hands. I either give them to somebody who's with me or I hide them close to home. I have to get rid of the phones fast-/don't have time to drive. Where would I hide them?

Good questions. If I'm the bad guy, I'd take the batteries out immediately and then it wouldn't matter where I dumped the phones or the batteries. They'd stop pinging at the point from which they were taken. With no pinging, I could dump them in a rancid dumpster, run them over and just sweep and toss the bits, toss them in a manhole, throw them into curb sewer hole, drop them into an old well... endless possibilities. JMO.

Good questions. If I'm the bad guy, I'd take the batteries out immediately and then it wouldn't matter where I dumped the phones or the batteries. They'd stop pinging at the point from which they were taken. With no pinging, I could dump them in a rancid dumpster, run them over and just sweep and toss the bits, toss them in a manhole, throw them into curb sewer hole, drop them into an old well... endless possibilities. JMO.

And you know without a doubt they would stop pinging when you took the batteries out? What if the phones had capacitors inside of them that would hold enough power for them to ping for two more hours?

Could you use the batteries in another phone? Bury them? What good does it do to get rid of the phones when LE has access to records? See where I'm headed?

I believe you! (I won't tell you why though,lol) but I don't think they would do it drunk after having killed their child on the way to dispose of evidence. She may not have been drunk but she had been drinking, as that was witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member