Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard say say for sure. Who knows? Maybe DB spent a lot of time back in those woods.

But what would she be doing back there that night? The first thing that comes to mind is: Disposing of a body. LE has gone over those woods with a fine-toothed comb and haven't found a body or (presumably) any cell phones.

If you have ever been backpacking or camping and had to set up camp at night you know how tricky that can be. The scene the next morning in broad daylight can be comical.

A person disposing of a body at night would face a similar situation. No matter how good the scene looks at night under the light of a flashlight, it will be fairly obvious in broad daylight.

I just don't see how DB or anyone else could dispose of a body in those woods at night and LE not find it. Even during normal daylight hours it would be tough. A really deep hole would need to be dug and then all traces of that hole would need to be eradicated.

I'm convinced there is no body in those woods. If there truly isn't then what would DB be doing back there that night?

ETA: All this is JMO.

Here's the thing though. It seems to me that somebody could have gone through those woods on their way to the river. . .possibly that bridge? :waitasec:

I agree with all...

To add, I don't think there is a body there because I think the HRDs would have hit again, if not found it. The HRD hit in the home is the only thing that leaves me :fence:. I would think by now the lab results would be in. If they are in and proved anything then why no arrests. That being the case, I have a strong feeling Lisa is still alive. I know alot of posters don't believe that to be true, but I just have a strong feeling about it.:twocents:

BBM-I do too, justamommy. I try to be objective and unbiased but must admit I lean toward theories that support a happy outcome.

I do worry about the dumpster fire and the Missouri River, however.

I don't know if that dumpster fire could have completely destroyed a body or not. I doubt it.

Could Baby Lisa's body been dumped in the river? Perhaps. Bodies of water typically give up their dead, however. Everyday without a body makes me more optimistic that she's not in the river.

I just get the sense that the abductor handed the baby off to someone in the townhouse parking lot. They then stuck around for whatever reason. Perhaps to watch the mayhem. If that person didn't have the baby at that point then he/she may have felt that they could safely stick around.

All JMO.

Here's the thing though. It seems to me that somebody could have gone through those woods on their way to the river. . .possibly that bridge? :waitasec:
Again we are talking in the middle of the night. No lights back there. I showed examples of the rough terrain of those woods and they are thick. If this happened, it was somebody INTIMATE with the woods. Not just a casual romp through the woods occasionally with your kids kind of knowledge.

There would be video of who was on the bridge if somebody dropped something off it. Video cameras at the lights. Not saying it couldn't happen, just that there is video of who, if they did it, from the bridge. If there is video, it may not be super clear, but it should be clear enough to rule people out or in.

NOTE: Those specific images only show the terrain AT the house. It doesn't show the terrain of the woods or the terrain of getting to the woods from the house. We live in the hills of the area. This section of houses is the ONLY flat area around.

What are the possibilities that the call to MW's phone was all just a mistake?

DB, in either a panicked or inebriated state, attempts to make a call to a number similar to MW's number, but misdials?

DB, in either a panicked or inebriated state, attempts to make a call to a number similar to MW's number, but misdials?

Someone pointed out the fact that lexically, the words Jeremy and Jersey are very similar. They would be very near each other in a sorted list and they would look similar to someone with poor vision. (Blurred due to inebriation, for example.)

If her phone had those two names programmed as contacts then she could have "drunk dialed" MW's number quite easily. Otherwise, it seems unlikely to me.

MOO.

Anything's possible, but since 'statistics' get thrown out a lot, what are the odds that the number was misdialed to a place in the neighborhood to someone's phone who admits walked by DB's house in the past.

I didn't really know where to say this, but with all the foolishness that's going on in this case, I think I'm just going to take a step or two back and just read and watch the goings on, HOPE that something breaks soon.

Portion of Picerno interview with Megyn Kelly, respectfully snipped from a post by askfornina:

MK: Okay, we haven't confirmed that, it's just that you know, you hear things in the case that may or may not be true. Okay then, so explain then, why would Jersey, if he had this phone, why would he be trying to access DB's voicemail at 3:30am?
JP: Why would anybody be trying to access the voicemail, especially someone who knew that you couldn't access the voicemail because the phones had been turned off? So the owner of the phone had known from Verizon that the phones were no longer operable. and so, it doesn't make any sense for someone to try and collect that voicemail.

MK: I know you believe that this information could support the theory that this homeless guy, Jersey, who is in custody now on other charges, could be the man who possibly took this baby. Perhaps breaking into the house, trying to make a call at 11:57, and then trying to access the voicemail at 3:17 and 3:32. If the phones never got no more than a 1/3 mile radius away from the Irwin home, does that suggest to you, and if it was Jersey calling the voicemail, that would suggest that he sat within 1/3 of a mile of the Irwin home from the time he got in there around midnight to 3:30, why would he do that?

JP: Okay, first of all there is a big point we need to mention in terms of the voicemail access. What was hit was actually the code to get to the voicemail, which is *86, and that was hit twice. And, that doesn't get you into the voicemail, that gets you to the access of the voicemail and at that point you'd have to punch in your personal code unless it was preset. Once again, that supports the fact that the owner of that phone, knowing that the phone had been turned off, would have no reason to dial the voicemail to find out anything because they know that it doesn't work. So that makes absolutely no sense. In terms of, and i'm not saying that it's this Jersey guy, it could very well be him, it could be one of his cohorts, it could be anybody. It could be any number of people. And you know, I've been doing this for twenty years and the actions of drug addicts and what they're doing and when they are doing it is never logical. And so the pings, it's my understanding that the pings would continue to go off those towers unless and until the batteries were removed. So- I have no idea what happened to the phones, we haven't seen them and I have no idea what happened to the movement of the phones.

If this is the extent of the phone records and Picerno isn't leaving anything out, then I can only deduct that DB made a call to someone to help dispose of the body, the body was taken to the river (Picerno does say the pings reach down to the river). DB then called voice mail to make sure the coast was clear, then DB disposed of the phones after all he!! broke loose when JI got home. She had time to do just that, between LE arriving at the house after JI's 911 call, and LE actually searching for the phones.

I have this question about the pings as well. We're hearing that the pings never reached further than 1/3 mile radius. Could that be the defense attorney's version of the FBI telling them that all of the pings bounced off the same cell tower? It's possible the phones never left the house during that fateful overnight time period.

If this is the extent of the phone records and Picerno isn't leaving anything out, then I can only deduct that DB made a call to someone to help dispose of the body

Who did she call? In order to have that theory, it seems one would need to have some clue as to who she called. A record of incoming calls to all likely candidates would probably already have been checked by LE. I keep hearing so many people saying she called someone, but then they can't explain how she called or who she called.

I'm confused about the pings. If a cell phone is turned off, is it still pinging to the tower? Could the cell phone have been turned on at 12am to make the call to MW, then turned off, and then turned on again in the 3am time frame? If this was the case, would there be pinging during the turned-off period?

Even so, I am still sticking to my theory that Jersey had those cell phones and made those calls and set the dumpster fire and burned up MW's car. It may or may not be related to BL's disappearance.

Portion of Picerno interview with Megyn Kelly, respectfully snipped from a post by askfornina:

MK: Okay, we haven't confirmed that, it's just that you know, you hear things in the case that may or may not be true. Okay then, so explain then, why would Jersey, if he had this phone, why would he be trying to access DB's voicemail at 3:30am?
JP: Why would anybody be trying to access the voicemail, especially someone who knew that you couldn't access the voicemail because the phones had been turned off? So the owner of the phone had known from Verizon that the phones were no longer operable. and so, it doesn't make any sense for someone to try and collect that voicemail.

MK: I know you believe that this information could support the theory that this homeless guy, Jersey, who is in custody now on other charges, could be the man who possibly took this baby. Perhaps breaking into the house, trying to make a call at 11:57, and then trying to access the voicemail at 3:17 and 3:32. If the phones never got no more than a 1/3 mile radius away from the Irwin home, does that suggest to you, and if it was Jersey calling the voicemail, that would suggest that he sat within 1/3 of a mile of the Irwin home from the time he got in there around midnight to 3:30, why would he do that?

JP: Okay, first of all there is a big point we need to mention in terms of the voicemail access. What was hit was actually the code to get to the voicemail, which is *86, and that was hit twice. And, that doesn't get you into the voicemail, that gets you to the access of the voicemail and at that point you'd have to punch in your personal code unless it was preset. Once again, that supports the fact that the owner of that phone, knowing that the phone had been turned off, would have no reason to dial the voicemail to find out anything because they know that it doesn't work. So that makes absolutely no sense. In terms of, and i'm not saying that it's this Jersey guy, it could very well be him, it could be one of his cohorts, it could be anybody. It could be any number of people. And you know, I've been doing this for twenty years and the actions of drug addicts and what they're doing and when they are doing it is never logical. And so the pings, it's my understanding that the pings would continue to go off those towers unless and until the batteries were removed. So- I have no idea what happened to the phones, we haven't seen them and I have no idea what happened to the movement of the phones.

If this is the extent of the phone records and Picerno isn't leaving anything out, then I can only deduct that DB made a call to someone to help dispose of the body, the body was taken to the river (Picerno does say the pings reach down to the river). DB then called voice mail to make sure the coast was clear, then DB disposed of the phones after all he!! broke loose when JI got home. She had time to do just that, between LE arriving at the house after JI's 911 call, and LE actually searching for the phones.

I think in order to have this theory, you have to involve at least 2 other people, the accomplice and JI. Unless you are saying she was able to dispose them without JI knowing it. The other issue is why would she call voicemail to check if the coast is clear, why would she just call who she tried to call at 11:57?

So your saying this was preplanned before JI went to work? Did JI know this and just 'go along' with it, went to work and not worry about it?

Who did she call? In order to have that theory, it seems one would need to have some clue as to who she called. A record of incoming calls to all likely candidates would probably already have been checked by LE. I keep hearing so many people saying she called someone, but then they can't explain how she called or who she called.

I'm confused about the pings. If a cell phone is turned off, is it still pinging to the tower? Could the cell phone have been turned on at 12am to make the call to MW, then turned off, and then turned on again in the 3am time frame? If this was the case, would there be pinging during the turned-off period?

Even so, I am still sticking to my theory that Jersey had those cell phones and made those calls and set the dumpster fire and burned up MW's car. It may or may not be related to BL's disappearance.

We know the call was placed to MW's number, so she was trying to reach someone at the other end of the phone. Whether the phones had restricted service or not, we can say with reasonable certainty that there was an attempt to reach MW or one of her associates. My belief is that it was one of her associates.

I don't know about pings when a phone is off. My guess is that a phone would not ping if it were turned off.

We know the call was placed to MW's number, so she was trying to reach someone at the other end of the phone. Whether the phones had restricted service or not, we can say with reasonable certainty that there was an attempt to reach MW or one of her associates. My belief is that it was one of her associates.

I don't know about pings when a phone is off. My guess is that a phone would not ping if it were turned off.

It would not if they were off. I don't know if we had heard if the ping maps would made up of just the 3 pings or was it constant pinging of the phones in the same area.

I think in order to have this theory, you have to involve at least 2 other people, the accomplice and JI. Unless you are saying she was able to dispose them without JI knowing it. The other issue is why would she call voicemail to check if the coast is clear, why would she just call who she tried to call at 11:57?

So your saying this was preplanned before JI went to work? Did JI know this and just 'go along' with it, went to work and not worry about it?

No, I don't believe JI went along with it at all. Why would JI have to be involved in my 20th theory here? :floorlaugh:

(no snark, except toward myself, for launching another theory)

No, I don't believe JI went along with it at all. Why would JI have to be involved in my 20th theory here? :floorlaugh:

(no snark, except toward myself, for launching another theory)

I think the disposing of the phones between the point of 911 and LE arriving would be pretty difficult, to the point that LE wouldn't find them and JI wouldn't know what she is doing.

If she was the one that disposed the phones, I think that's got to happen before JI gets home. That brings me back to the 15 minute window from the last vm attempt.

That's what I'm saying... in this theory, DB was able to dispose of the phones unbeknownst to JI, some time before LE began their search for the phones.

As far as not calling the person she called at 11:57.. in this theory, the indivudual agreed to call and leave a message that the coast was clear, or that's what DB hoped would happen. Who knows if she ever learned that the coast was clear before JI got home.

I think the disposing of the phones between the point of 911 and LE arriving would be pretty difficult, to the point that LE wouldn't find them and JI wouldn't know what she is doing.

If she was the one that disposed the phones, I think that's got to happen before JI gets home. That brings me back to the 15 minute window from the last vm attempt.

I disagree. I'm assuming there were several hours before LE began their extensive search for the phones. Did they even begin their phone search that day? It wasn't immediate, and I'm sure DB had time to herself in that time frame.

I disagree. I'm assuming there were several hours before LE began their extensive search for the phones. Did they even begin their phone search that day? It wasn't immediate, and I'm sure DB had time to herself in that time frame.

Right, but once LE arrived, did they (LE) leave the residence? I'm not sure when she told LE that the phones were stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83