Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that ain't the truth....

And yep (although this is not funny at all, imo) if you want to rip apart your dashboard and/or hood, engine, and truck you could maybe have some luck there, lol.

Installed after purchase? Check the fuse compartment. And right side passenger (but left side of) footwell compartment. :eek:

Im far to lazy for that! Heck im so lazy i dont even type my posts so others can clearly understand me and i have to go back & repost again & again! Lol Im sure there are those who would and do go to that extent in the stolen car business...what they do is unbelieveable so there must be a market for it and lotsa money to be made. Thanks for the directions....after purchase would be me or the dealer?

BS said according to his resources,whatever that might be,MW's number was not called on that phone as far back as a year.However,we don't know which phone this is,and if her number is on any of their other phones,at this point.One of DB's stories was she was programming phones that night,but now she was on the stoop and drank till she blacked out.So if someone first busted the screen of a window,then went in the door,turned all the lights on,took the phones and Lisa,called MW's phone at 11:57,they would have had 27 minutes to do so.SB saw the lights were off at 11:30,while her and SB were out in the yard.
Are you saying that 27 minutes is enough time to do all these things, or not enough time?

Let me just say-I am probably the only one in America who does not have a cell phone-I am thanking god for that right now--cause this cell phone thing is driving me batty and very confusing..LOL

JI returned home roughly 5-15 minutes before 4 a.m. Police have declined to release the 911 call or dash-cam video. He went to SB's home. We don't know what she did after that. Her husband told CNN that she called him at 5:59 a.m. to say Lisa had been kidnapped.

What is a dash cam?

Originally Posted by winterrose
BS said according to his resources,whatever that might be,MW's number was not called on that phone as far back as a year.However,we don't know which phone this is,and if her number is on any of their other phones,at this point.One of DB's stories was she was programming phones that night,but now she was on the stoop and drank till she blacked out.So if someone first busted the screen of a window,then went in the door,turned all the lights on,took the phones and Lisa,called MW's phone at 11:57,they would have had 27 minutes to do so.SB saw the lights were off at 11:30,while her and SB were out in the yard.

Are you saying that 27 minutes is enough time to do all these things, or not enough time?

But its been said that all the lights were on when jeremy came home from work around the 4-ish am time so......:waitasec: this is confusing to say the least

I wonder if someone just hit redial?

SyraKelly, Thank you. I had no idea what is was called. (So much I don't know).

Originally Posted by winterrose

But its been said that all the lights were on when jeremy came home from work around the 4-ish am time so......:waitasec: this is confusing to say the least

That to me sounds like something kids will do if they get up in the night. Mine did it esp if afraid of the dark.

I also think Deb didnt lock the door! JMO

That to me sounds like something kids will do if they get up in the night. Mine did it esp if afraid of the dark.

Oh heck yes that does make more sense Eileen.....wonder if LE/FBI asked the boys if one of them got up and turned the lights on that night/morning....

Sometimes with a restriction you can still receive incoming calls and texts, but not dial or text out. If the phone is disconnected then they will receive the recording stating the phone is out of service.

Also someone asked if you could still get on the internet without service, YES as long as you are in a wifi area. All of this is MOO and from experience.

Did these phones have Wifi though? What kind of phones were they? Has it been released.

If the phone doesn't have Wifi, in some cases EVEN THOUGH DATA ISN'T ADDED TO THE PLAN you can STILL access the internet, it just charges you and shows up on your next bill OR you can TRY to access the internet only for it to show up that you don't have that service. I think this *might* be the case...not that they used Wifi.

Also I don't understand this whole restricted thing. I've never heard of making a phone restricted unless it had some kind of parental controls.

Do was the phone "restricted" or actually disconnected?

Wasn't there something early on about the lights being on was a silent signal between DB and neighbor to come over? Anyone remember that?

Perhaps that was because JI went to work early, so he went to bed early, and DB was more of a night owl, and after JI/kids went to sleep the neighbor would come by?

speculation, always moo

Yes, but my question is: Can Droids be used the same way that a disconnected (From carrier) IPhone, IPOD Touch or IPAD can be used. No cell service but still, if charged, used by piggybacking someonelse's open connection, to the Internet?

Apple products can be used in the same way as a laptop but can non Apple phones be used that way as well?

Short and simple answer- Yes they can.

:goodpost:

Imvho, 'perfect storms' are much more common than thought.
Yep, just like the odds of winning the lottery are miniscule, but eventually somebody does win it with those very same miniscule odds.

It makes a lot more sense for someone who just harmed a baby, either accidentally or intentionally, and then made some desperate calls, to "get rid" of the cell phones to hide their tracks.

I'd love to know what internet sites were searched repeatedly that night on the phone, and the times of the searches.
And evidently somebody did get rid of those phone because it doesn't seem that they have been found.

Oh heck yes that does make more sense Eileen.....wonder if LE/FBI asked the boys if one of them got up and turned the lights on that night/morning....

LOL my kids would turn on every light just to get to the bathroom LOL
And they never turn them off lol

Picerno did say that JI's call to DB could not go through.. and was sent straight to the Verizon message saying the phone was "not operable". Is that because the phone he called on was also restricted?? I thought his personal phone was at the residence. Doesn't make sense, does it?
He used his work phone to call the restricted personal phone. Makes perfect sense.

And evidently somebody did get rid of those phone because it doesn't seem that they have been found.

Not hard to get rid of. they could be anywhere!
Your not going to steal a baby and then walk off with mom and dads cell phones he cant sell em..
I dont think the two are related! jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member