Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have not been given any facts as to if she was not seen after 4:30. We can not make that assumption. Just because we have not heard about it does not mean it does not exist.

I agree completely. It seems obvious to me that her brothers had to see her during the hours in question. I have no proof of this but they've been interviewed twice now. If they were telling authorities that their sister wasn't around BEFORE their dad went to work after dinner OR that she wasn't around when they were playing before bed....that would have been leaked. For Picerno to say the boys offered no significant new developments tells me they at least saw their sister sometime that evening. If the boys completely contradicted DB's claim about her being alive before her sons went to bed, I think that would have been in the search warrant application. At a minimum they should have been asked on Oct. 4....when did you last see your sister.

We have not been given any facts as to if she was not seen after 4:30. We can not make that assumption. Just because we have not heard about it does not mean it does not exist.

Well, looking at it logically, there are only a few people that were reportedly present in the last hours before the baby went missing. There was Mom, the boys and the neighbor and her 4 yr old. That is it according to everything we have heard. There was a report at one time that the 20 yr old brother was there, but that seemingly has been denied since then.

In People magazine there was a published timeline which purports to explain the last sightings of the baby. The neighbor says she saw the baby in her crib when she checked on her, while mom was at the store. Then they have a sighting at 6:30, apparently by the 4 yr old girl. These are given as facts in the timeline.

As far as I know, there are no other sightings, except possibly by the brothers. But I am not sure those would be that credible at this point.

Well, looking at it logically, there are only a few people that were reportedly present in the last hours before the baby went missing. There was Mom, the boys and the neighbor and her 4 yr old. That is it according to everything we have heard. There was a report at one time that the 20 yr old brother was there, but that seemingly has been denied since then.

In People magazine there was a published timeline which purports to explain the last sightings of the baby. The neighbor says she saw the baby in her crib when she checked on her, while mom was at the store. Then they have a sighting at 6:30, apparently by the 4 yr old girl. These are given as facts in the timeline.

As far as I know, there are no other sightings, except possibly by the brothers. But I am not sure those would be that credible at this point.

BBM

I think if during the first interviews with the boys they affirmed that BL was in the house at some point in the evening that night (either seeing or hearing her) then I think that would be pretty credible, especially if it came from the older boy.

Sobering could have occurred as adrenaline kicked in too. jmo

ETA Don't know what happened to quoting. This is in response to Shaye's post #326.

ETA... Well, quoting problem fixed. :)

I don't see someone sobering up because of adrenaline when they've consumed -as per the individual -possibly 10 glasses of wine. moo

2:19am Call is placed to 911 for fire in dumpster
3:17am Voicemail attempt on DB's cell phone
3:22am Second Voicemail attempt on DB's cell phone

Obviously the phone wasn't burned up in the dumpster then.Lisa was in bed at 4:30 and back again at 6:30,sure sleeps alot for almost a year old.I wonder if she just slept alot or was really medicated with a cold.

Well I would imagine that Lisa would still be having afternoon naps. So seeing her at 4:30pm in her crib, while it does seem rather late, could be the tail end of her nap. Going back down at 6:40pm does seem pretty early and DB admitted she usually goes to sleep around 7:30-8pm but she was fussy so she put her down early.

While it is not recommended to medicate a child under 2 for a cold, I suppose it is possible that DB did.

MOO

I'm sure the boys have indicated when the last time they saw their sister was. I don't recall seeing that information in the media at all. Can someone refresh my memory as to what type of "meal" an 11 month old baby would have before bed? I know they are still on the bottle (I guess Lisa was not breast fed) but don't they have a pretty good solid food diet at this point too? If so, then I would think the boys at least must have seen Lisa at the dinner hour.

MOO

In the People magazine article Lisa is left out of the dinner description. They say that DB made a chicken and macaroni dinner for the boys and the neighbor and her 4 yr old girl. NO mention of baby Lisa at all. AND the neighbor says [ according to the timeline] that the last time she saw Lisa was at 4:30 in her crib. So that seems to imply that the baby was not at dinner with the rest of them.

As for the boys last seeing her, nothing has been released so far. AFAIK

I believe that according to Jim Spellman that male neighbor SB was there from 7:30 to 9:00 although that really doesn't make a difference in what you are saying about how DB would have to have been one cool cucumber to carry on socializing with her neighbors while she knew she had a crime to cover up. I believe that if DB harmed or discovered her child dead, it would have to have been 10:30 or later. I also agree that given that time frame, it wouldn't rule out an individual or individuals known or unknown as either perpetrators or accomplices. I don't know what more DB could have to hide since she has already admitted to being possibly black out drunk that evening. Perhaps she was guilty of other irresponsible behavior that she knows would put her in an even more suspicious light, and while not responsible for the demise of her child, that is her reason for refusing further interviews and her vague recollections of the evening. I know early on, she said she spent time on the computer. Wouldn't that, if true, also have to have been after 10:30? Any theory of the crime that I can come up with has so many elements that seem unlikely- why would an otherwise loving parent not call 911 in case or accident or injury, why would a burglar take a baby, cellphones and stick around so close to the scene of the crime?- but that is the problem with trying to make sense of a crime that can't make sense to rational people.
:woohoo:

He dropped her off around 5, not 5:30. He never has publicly said such a thing. That came from a discredited news article from Springfield, MO that I wish WSers would realize has been debunked. It's my pet peeve about this case :)

I thought the video of DB and PN was timestamped at just after 5:00. How far is it from the store to the house? Seems to me he dropped her off some time after 5:00. I haven't seen the article you are referring too and hadn't heard a time as to when he dropped her off. Just round about this or that. I hope you can point me in a direction to a good article (not debunked) as there are so many...Thanks for any help!

Well I would imagine that Lisa would still be having afternoon naps. So seeing her at 4:30pm in her crib, while it does seem rather late, could be the tail end of her nap. Going back down at 6:40pm does seem pretty early and DB admitted she usually goes to sleep around 7:30-8pm but she was fussy so she put her down early.

While it is not recommended to medicate a child under 2 for a cold, I suppose it is possible that DB did.

MOO

But she was in her crib at 4:30, was NOT at the dinner table at 5;30, and not seen or heard by the neighbor at that time either, and then supposedly put to bed at 06:40. So that makes no sense. How do you 'put a child to bed' who has already been in bed from at least 4:30 on?

BS said according to his resources,whatever that might be,MW's number was not called on that phone as far back as a year.However,we don't know which phone this is,and if her number is on any of their other phones,at this point.One of DB's stories was she was programming phones that night,but now she was on the stoop and drank till she blacked out.So if someone first busted the screen of a window,then went in the door,turned all the lights on,took the phones and Lisa,called MW's phone at 11:57,they would have had 27 minutes to do so.SB saw the lights were off at 11:30,while her and SB were out in the yard.
bbm
Which really confuses me.:crazy:
snip I like the way you broke this down!
So if someone first busted the screen of a window,
then went in the door,
turned all the lights on,
took the phones
and Lisa
,called MW's phone at 11:57
,they would have had 27 minutes to do so.
SB saw the lights were off at 11:30,
while her and SB were out in the yard

But she was in her crib at 4:30, was NOT at the dinner table at 5;30, and not seen or heard by the neighbor at that time either, and then supposedly put to bed at 06:40. So that makes no sense. How do you 'put a child to bed' who has already been in bed from at least 4:30 on?

Was it said she wasn't at the table? Or is it implied because it wasn't mentioned that she was at the table?

I think that's the problem with some of these articles. Because something isn't specifically said, it's automatically assumed an event didn't happen.

I agree completely. It seems obvious to me that her brothers had to see her during the hours in question. I have no proof of this but they've been interviewed twice now. If they were telling authorities that their sister wasn't around BEFORE their dad went to work after dinner OR that she wasn't around when they were playing before bed....that would have been leaked. For Picerno to say the boys offered no significant new developments tells me they at least saw their sister sometime that evening. If the boys completely contradicted DB's claim about her being alive before her sons went to bed, I think that would have been in the search warrant application. At a minimum they should have been asked on Oct. 4....when did you last see your sister.

Children that age are easily manipulated and easily fooled. They will also say what their parents convince them of. I am not going to completely accept what they have to say at this time. Especially because the neighbor has not said she saw her after 4:30. That is very worrisome, imo.

Was it said she wasn't at the table? Or is it implied because it wasn't mentioned that she was at the table?

I think that's the problem with some of these articles. Because something isn't specifically said, it's automatically assumed an event didn't happen.

The People mag timeline has the neighbors last sighting of Lisa at 4:30. Dinner was served at 5:30. So Lisa was NOT at the dinner table.

Children that age are easily manipulated and easily fooled. They will also say what their parents convince them of. I am not going to completely accept what they have to say at this time.

If that's the case, why is everyone up in arms about the brothers being interviewed then? Keep in mind, the people doing the interview are highly trained to find out if a child is giving manipulative answers by asking certain questions.

LOL my kids would turn on every light just to get to the bathroom LOL
And they never turn them off lol

Flashback.........when my 2 youngest were 4-5 years old, they did everything together including nighttime bathroom breaks. lol I remember hearing them and I would get up and low and behold many times they cut on the hall lights, bedroom lights, bathroom lights and the tv in the den on their way to the bathroom. Cute and funny back then. Sorry for OT. but it is something to consider with the step brothers that night. moo

The People mag timeline has the neighbors last sighting of Lisa at 4:30. Dinner was served at 5:30. So Lisa was NOT at the dinner table.

Was it said that Lisa was not at the dinner table? What source is the people mag timeline going on, SB? Who was in the house at 5:30?

This gets cleared up quickly by asking the boys during the first interview if Lisa was at the dinner table or if they knew she ate something. We don't know this so we are assuming she wasn't.

There is nothing to indicate that she was not at the dinner table. I don't suppose she was eating macaroni and chicken but she may have been having baby food in her high chair. Why the details of where Lisa was ALL DAY have been left out of every media article is beyond me too though. :waitasec:

There is another article that claims a "source" close to the family said that JI had dinner with his "family" before going to work also.

Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

About 4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, left to go a neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1dcpQNnXR

Who buys a nonworking stolen :waitasec: phone?

People who aren't too smart. I've seen homeless people selling all sorts of junk that they have retrieved from dumpsters. Sometimes it would be items that need electricity to operate. None of these homeless guys were packing portable generators to show if item worked. But they would always say "it works great and I only want 5 bucks".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen