Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I see SB in the media actually stating that was the last time she saw her, or I hear LE say that was the last time anyone other than DB or JI saw her, I will take that 4:30 siting from a "source" with a grain of salt.

There is a reason I give it some credence. This article in People was done with the ultimate in cooperation by the Irwin's. And they were giving the info their personal stamp of approval. So that is why the 4:30 sighting is so alarming to me. I have been on the fence about the parents involvement. And I have always said that I was waiting to hear from SB to find out when she last saw a living baby there. Having her LAST sighting in that timeline, which was approved by the parents, really is worrisome.

Where is the 34Th & Brighton info coming from? Is there a link for that?

Oops Only the last two sentences were mine... I was just adding that if LE knows that the phone travelled only with in a 1/3 mile radius until the last 3:22 am call ...then if the phone was GPS capable they LE might also know if the person with the phone was on foot or moving in a vehicle ...

Read what I quoted, all the way through.

Here's what was quoted
So three phones were stolen, two had service and Db's didn't, and the phone the "abductors" tried to use three times, plus surf the internet, was the one phone with no service?
I have not read that ANY phones had service is what I was questioning. One borrowed phone who's status is in question and the other two had no service due to nonpayment is what I have. So my question is still at what phone(s) had service.

My apologies. The claim that it was no longer a missing persons case was in an Examiner.com article published this weekend NOT by a writer approved by WS. I didn't realize it was by a different author. That part of the story links to a Fox News article that DOES not say what the Examiner.com article claims.
It gets a bit confuzzeling, huh?

Just did google search and everything I find indicates he arrived around 7 p.m. and left between 8:30 and 9 p.m. He then was with SB from roughly 10:30 to 11:30.

Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

With all due repect to our poster who made that timeline, there are a few errors in there but only because that's what is going on in the media, not because she is reading things wrong. Examiner.com and many other blogs are not main stream media and shouldn't be used for accurate information with the exception of one crime writer at the Examiner who seems to at least do some fact checking.

With that said, the neighbour info came from Jim Spellman. From what I can remember, the neighbour said that he was at the home for an hour and a half total. A half hour while DB was outside and another hour just he and SB from 10:30-11:30pm. I do remember the original half hour time being either 8-8:30pm or 8:30-9pm. Both of those times slots were being thrown around. I do find it curious if that is now changed to 7:00-7:30pm considering that at the time that the neighbour information came in, we were also dealing with the possibility of a phone call to MW at 8:30pm.

I have no idea who is changing these times or where anyone is getting their information from at this point. Perhaps someone who has been corresponding with Jim Spellman on twitter can ask him about this.

MOO

With all due repect to our poster who made that timeline, there are a few errors in there but only because that's what is going on in the media, not because she is reading things wrong. Examiner.com and many other blogs are not main stream media and shouldn't be used for accurate information with the exception of one crime writer at the Examiner who seems to at least do some fact checking.

With that said, the neighbour info came from Jim Spellman. From what I can remember, the neighbour said that he was at the home for an hour and a half total. A half hour while DB was outside and another hour just he and SB from 10:30-11:30pm. I do remember the original half hour time being either 8-8:30pm or 8:30-9pm. Both of those times slots were being thrown around. I do find it curious if that is now changed to 7:00-7:30pm considering that at the time that the neighbour information came in, we were also dealing with the possibility of a phone call to MW at 8:30pm.

I have no idea who is changing these times or where anyone is getting their information from at this point. Perhaps someone who has been corresponding with Jim Spellman on twitter can ask him about this.

MOO

Jim is where I got my info on the times shane was there. These were posted on Nov. 8.

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@drfessel earlier he was out on DB stoop with both ladies from ROUGHLY 7pm-8:30pm. No exact time. He says they were drinking he was not

jimspellmancnn jim spellman @
@drfessel Shane tells me he came back out of his place around 10:30 ( no exact time) and smoked a cig and chatted with neighbor

". . . he says he spent about an hour and a half with them leaving somewhere around 8:30, 9 o'clock . . ."

". . . later he comes out around 10:30 . . . " and I guess that's when he spends time with the neighbor alone.

It's at a bit past the 4 minute mark here at HLN: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HPKq391To&feature=related"]Lisa Irwin: HLN News 11/8/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Jim is where I got my info on the times shane was there. These were posted on Nov. 8.

@drfessel earlier he was out on DB stoop with both ladies from ROUGHLY 7pm-8:30pm. No exact time. He says they were drinking he was not

@drfessel Shane tells me he came back out of his place around 10:30 ( no exact time) and smoked a cig and chatted with neighbor

Thanks for those twitter updates Jaxson. So now I have no idea where I read that he was there for only a half hour but since Jim Spellman is giving these times then they are the ones to go by. Now I wonder what the heck SB was doing outside for an hour after DB went in if ShaneB was only back out there for a few minutes and one cigarette? :waitasec:

If the baby was last seen in her crib at 4;30, and Dad was home trying to rest before work, then perhaps something bad happened after that. Maybe he shook her too hard or something. And so he had to take her and dispose of her BEFORE he went to work at 5:30. And he told DB that she had to cover it up or she could lose her other child as well. So she pretends that the baby is sick and sleeping until they can call 911 when Dad comes back home. ????

I had thought about that too, but I think SB was there from 4:30 until her booze run. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm really just totally perplexed over the whole thing. I should add too, I'm just coming home and haven't read any of the news yet that may have come out while I was gone. I should probably go catch up on that before I post further. I hope there is good news!!

Yes, but my question is: Can Droids be used the same way that a disconnected (From carrier) IPhone, IPOD Touch or IPAD can be used. No cell service but still, if charged, used by piggybacking someonelse's open connection, to the Internet?

Apple products can be used in the same way as a laptop but can non Apple phones be used that way as well?

Yes. My brother gave his daughter his old phone to use as an MP3 player primarily. It works pretty much like an iPod touch - music, games, internet via wifi, e-mail, apps, etc.

ETA: He has AT&T, and I *think* the phone was a Droid Incredible (not positive that was the phone model).

sorry ~ BBM Hmmm...I thought Shane had said he didn't see them drinking during that time. Or, that's what I've seen posted here.

sorry ~ BBM Hmmm...I thought Shane had said he didn't see them drinking during that time. Or, that's what I've seen posted here.

I didn't bring over all his posts but I think he does twit(?) later and clarify that Shane did not see them drink but could tell they had been...if that helps.

ETA I scrolled quickly through Jim's tweets and couldn't find it. Doesn't mean its not there....you can google Jim Spellman twitter and it will come up. He os twittering/tweeting away right now since the show tonight.

I think he said that HE was not drinking, just smoking. The two women were drinking.

I'm sure the boys have indicated when the last time they saw their sister was. I don't recall seeing that information in the media at all. Can someone refresh my memory as to what type of "meal" an 11 month old baby would have before bed? I know they are still on the bottle (I guess Lisa was not breast fed) but don't they have a pretty good solid food diet at this point too? If so, then I would think the boys at least must have seen Lisa at the dinner hour.

MOO

BBM

It really depends on the baby's preferences and the parents' parenting philosophy. We practice something called baby-led weaning, which means nothing but breastmilk for the first 6 months (no formula, no water, no solids). At sometime between 6 and 7 months, we introduce veggies - cooked until they are soft and then cut up into little tiny pieces so the baby feeds herself. No spooning pureed food or watered down cereal, etc. The saying "Before one, solids are just for fun" is popular with the BLW crowd. Breastfeeding remains the infant's main source of nutrition for the entire first year, and they just get solids once or twice a day for practice in terms of taste and texture.

OTOH, I know other people who formula feed, put rice cereal in the bottles and start pureed solids at 3-4 months old. These babies are often eating 3-5 jars of pureed baby food per day by the time they are 10 months old.

I also know a family who had a son with sensory problems, and he couldn't chew regular food until he was almost 2 years old.

So, all that is to say, it really just depends on the family and the baby. I can answer for my family - at 10 months old, I would have given her veggies, meat and fruit diced up without any sauces or seasoning (if I'm making tacos, for instance, I'd take a little bit of the ground beef out for her before I added in the seasoning packet; likewise I'd take out a scoop of green beans before I added salt, etc). She'd eat maybe half of what I gave her, thrown the rest on the floor (lol), and want to nurse right after dinner.

I will also say that I don't think it is unusual for a 10 month old to nap at 4:30 p.m. Especially if she was sick. IME, babies and toddlers sleep a LOT when they are sick. Even big kids do, really. My oldest was home for 4 days with strep a couple of weeks ago, and she pretty much just slept and watched a little TV the whole time. This is a very energetic kid, and she was just zapped.

All MOO, of course.

I can't believe it is so da*n hard for LE, lawyers, witnesses, the PARENTS, anyone to, at the very least, inform the public the last time another human being saw Lisa alive. It's just not that hard.

IMO worth repeating.

She certainly didn't do herself any favors by telling a whopper. I'm fairly sure that the reason she did it was because she was ashamed of having been so neglectful of her parental responsibilities, to the point where her child was abducted. Lies like that don't seem like a big deal at the time, but if she'd been a bit more sophisticated she would have realized what a mess she was potentially creating for herself, and just admitted her neglect at the outset.

Then again she could be one of 'those drinkers' who don't give a s--- about anyone but themselves. I'm not buying that this particular night was the first time this woman drank too much when she was responsible for the kids---nope not the first time. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy