Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SmoothO..I have never seen you sitting on a fence before. :fence: How long have you been there and how long are you planning on staying? If you're waiting on facts, we may have to take turns bringing you something to eat.

Can you bring the rest of us some snacks too? I'm ready for some facts here too. I have three theories in my head. I can't stop thinking about these things. I find myself not being able to wait to jump on here for more news and opinions. Nevermind the fact that my house doesn't look as good as it should. Thank goodness some hubbies are oblivious. :lol:

I have lurked around this site since the Somer case. I finally decided to join on this case. Why didn't anyone warn about how addictive it is? I think that should be a disclaimer. :seeya:

Here's my thought, I have had phones become restricted for nonpayment and it always happens overnight, not in the afternoon. So what if the phones were working just fine on Monday and that 1157 call to MW did go through. Then 3 minutes later at midnight the 4th the phone becomes restricted. That would make more sense to me then the phone becoming restricted in the middle of the day. JMO

Here's my thought, I have had phones become restricted for nonpayment and it always happens overnight, not in the afternoon. So what if the phones were working just fine on Monday and that 1157 call to MW did go through. Then 3 minutes later at midnight the 4th the phone becomes restricted. That would make more sense to me then the phone becoming restricted in the middle of the day. JMO

I had thought about that too. I also wonder what time that company would update if this is in fact the case. For example, my bank updates at midnight Eastern time....when I was living on the west coast, I always had info posted at 9:00 my time. On the other hand, some companies update at midnight (or whenever) Pacific time. :twocents:

I like this theory and it makes sense. BUT - it should also mean that when JI tried to call DB, it should have gone through, and lawyer is saying that it did not. Second thought - did lawyer say WHEN JI tried to call?

I like this theory and it makes sense. BUT - it should also mean that when JI tried to call DB, it should have gone through, and lawyer is saying that it did not. Second thought - did lawyer say WHEN JI tried to call?

But didn't JI say at some point he never even tried to call her that day? I don't know what to believe from these lawyers, and parents anymore.

bbm. jumping off your post here. here is a link to the transcript i did of the cellphone information that came from Picerno:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7341746&postcount=306"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Missing Cell Phones #2[/ame]

just bumping. :seeya:

bbm. jumping off your post here. here is a link to the transcript i did of the cellphone information that came from Picerno:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Missing Cell Phones #2

just bumping. :seeya:

Thanks for that link! And it says plain as day, earlier in the evening. SO ... that should tell us that the MW call did not go through.

I am beginning to think that it was 2 different scenarios with this phone. Perhaps DB or the kidnapper (depending which way you lean) tried the phone at midnight (DB assuming it didn't work, but she did say "we both tried them) or kidnapper using it not knowing it was restricted. Then tossed them into a dumpster? or ditch on the side of the road (perhaps in panic). Several hours later, someone found them in said dumpster, perhaps only seeing the one (others fell to bottom?), and tried several times to access it, then just tossed it away again as trash.

Here's a link to a Fox4 interview with one of the Juggalos at MW's temporary housing: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOJXuX5hXg"]Fox4 Kansas City interview re cell phone in the Baby Lisa c - YouTube[/ame] confirming that Dane Greathouse aka Dane Diggler was using MW's phone that night.

Dane is now wanted by police. CALL Hotline at 816-474-8477. If he is still alive, he is armed and dangerous. Before he came to MO, he was for awhile in a "cave" in AZ. "Cave" is a term for a ganghouse for Juggalo cavemen.

I still think that Dane got somebody to act as a lookout for someone who had contacted Dane for assistance in a crime. This person wanted to commit a crime on Lister St. and needs someone known in the neighborhood to act as a lookout or be a distraction . Dane might not have known what that crime was. He finds out from the lookout that it's a kidnapping and that the phone from the crime scene is linked to the phone he is using and all hell breaks loose. I wonder if Dane is still alive. If he is, he is long gone. It's taken LE long enough...

I have been beating this drum since I first came on this site, that this is Juggalo gang related. The culture is under-educated underclass whites with personality disorders and a real propensity for violence. Dane is a bad man.

How do we know Dane is wanted by LE? Actually in that link it says LE will not confirm or deny it , and it sure doesn't say anything about armed and dangerous............

How do we know Dane is wanted by LE? Actually in that link it says LE will not confirm or deny it , and it sure doesn't say anything about armed and dangerous............

I think Dane might be a key to this case. IMO

Also, MW said Dane had two guns. I can kind of see where "armed and dangerous" might come into a description of him.

I feel it's somewhat interesting when LE says they "cannot confirm or deny."

Anyhow, if Dane has disappeared I sure hope that LE are looking for him.

Our service was cut off for nonpayment in the middle of the day, and as soon as we made a payment online, the service was restored within 5 minutes. I guess it depends on the carrier. However, for those few hours it was disabled, we could not make OR receive calls or texts... nothing. If Deb's phones were disabled in the afternoon, then Jeremy would not have been able to reach her phone from work. But if the service was not disabled until after midnight, then he should have been able to connect with her phone that afternoon... unless she turned her phone off herself. I don't understand why a carrier would restrict incoming calls but allow outgoing... doesn't make sense to me. But then very little does in this case anymore.

I think Dane might be a key to this case. IMO

Also, MW said Dane had two guns. I can kind of see where "armed and dangerous" might come into a description of him.

I feel it's somewhat interesting when LE says they "cannot confirm or deny."

Anyhow, if Dane has disappeared I sure hope that LE are looking for him.

Dane may very well be a key to the case........but considering we don't even know if LE are looking for him I don't think making it sound like there's a bolo out for some armed and dangerous man is a fitting description. For all we know. LE knows where this guy is and he is just laying low from the media and the crazies.......lol.

Have you looked at his site on FB or MySpace? Have you looked at the stuff about this guy? Dane's not a choir boy.
MW in her FB and in interviews says Dane showed her guns when he came to her house on October 3. The guy in the Fox interview (who is disguising his voice and identity) says he's a bad guy and that he was using MW's phone that night.
Yes, LE will not confirm or deny that they are looking for him (that's pretty standard in my experience in working with them that the FBI will not confirm or deny that someone is under investigation ), but they are looking for him. You'd have to be brain-dead not to be looking for him, given the timeline and the information about him. If anybody wants to actually help solve this case and they know where DG aka DD is, they should call the hotline. Just my opinion.

Have you looked at his site on FB or MySpace? Have you looked at the stuff about this guy? Dane's not a choir boy.
MW in her FB and in interviews says Dane showed her guns when he came to her house on October 3. The guy in the Fox interview (who is disguising his voice and identity) says he's a bad guy and that he was using MW's phone that night.
Yes, LE will not confirm or deny that they are looking for him (that's pretty standard in my experience in working with them that the FBI will not confirm or deny that someone is under investigation ), but they are looking for him. You'd have to be brain-dead not to be looking for him, given the timeline and the information about him. If anybody wants to actually help solve this case and they know where DG aka DD is, they should call the hotline. Just my opinion.

I don't base a lot of anything on a bunch of young peeps social pages, and I think this Juggalo thing is getting blown way out of proportion. I'll ask again, how do we know LE has not already found this guy and he's just laying low to avoid the circus?

I'm not saying Dane isn't involved, but if he's such a bad guy then why did they let him live w/them? If you thought someone was dangerous why would you let them stay with you? MW has reported it was 2 couples, 3 kids & MW then Dane crashed there for a bit. All it took was one person to say they weren't comfortable w/Dane being there.

I'm not saying Dane isn't involved, but if he's such a bad guy then why did they let him live w/them? If you thought someone was dangerous why would you let them stay with you? MW has reported it was 2 couples, 3 kids & MW then Dane crashed there for a bit. All it took was one person to say they weren't comfortable w/Dane being there.

IF, IF, IF drugs are involved...these people wouldn't care as long as they could get something from the relationship. jmo

BBM
How do you know MW's ex-roommate who is speaking in the above video is a Juggalo?
Do you have a link stating Dane is wanted by LE and he was formerly in AZ in a "cave"?

Dane said he was in a cave in AZ on his FB page earlier this year. "Cave" is juggalo terminology for a hideout. There's a sub-group of Juggalos known as Cavemen--do extreme fighting, etc. I will try to find the link, but a lot of the stuff has been taken down and I don't save everything I find.
Why do I think s/he's a Juggalo, because MW referred to the people in the house as a family. That's Juggalo language.

IF, IF, IF drugs are involved...these people wouldn't care as long as they could get something from the relationship. jmo

I don't disagree, it seems quite likely that drugs were being used. But I believe they are maintaining that it is NOT a drug house. I don't understand how parents could allow someone they don't know or who they are now saying is a bad man come into their house. If they truly think that Dane is such a bad guy, why'd they let him stay there? If they think that Dane is involved in the disappearance of Lisa, why come out in the media and publicly point the finger at him, especially when you have young children?

Dane said he was in a cave in AZ on his FB page earlier this year. "Cave" is juggalo terminology for a hideout. There's a sub-group of Juggalos known as Cavemen--do extreme fighting, etc. I will try to find the link, but a lot of the stuff has been taken down and I don't save everything I find.
Why do I think s/he's a Juggalo, because MW referred to the people in the house as a family. That's Juggalo language.

BBM

:waitasec: I think that a lot of times people refer to their housemates as "being like a family". Is there a link for this "juggalo language" ?

I don't base a lot of anything on a bunch of young peeps social pages, and I think this Juggalo thing is getting blown way out of proportion. I'll ask again, how do we know LE has not already found this guy and he's just laying low to avoid the circus?

ITA!!!!! IF this guy is truly missing and LE HASN'T talked to him - I would THINK we would have heard from media about "looking for this guy" even with a picture of him. Surely, IF this guy is "armed and dangerous" or just considered a "bad guy" - then LE (as a public safety organization) would alert the public that they are looking for him.

I also think that LE HAS found him, talked to him extensively and is keeping him on very close leash.

But that's JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member