Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dane call anybody that night on MW's phone? Because if the call was intended to him,how would the caller have known he'd have the phone?

I dunno, everyone in this case seems to be in CYA mode, in some way, shape or form.

How do we know Dane is wanted by LE? Actually in that link it says LE will not confirm or deny it , and it sure doesn't say anything about armed and dangerous............

I didn't say LE said he was wanted as a suspect--that was your interpretation. I did not say LE characterized him as "armed and dangerous." Again, that was your interpretation. Link to his being wanted: www.abcactionnews.com
I characterize him as armed and dangerous because he has weapons and he is a violent, gang type of guy with a record. JMinformedopinion.

I didn't say LE said he was wanted as a suspect--that was your interpretation. I did not say LE characterized him as "armed and dangerous." Again, that was your interpretation. Link to his being wanted: www.abcactionnews.com
I characterize him as armed and dangerous because he has weapons and he is a violent, gang type of guy with a record. JMinformedopinion.

At the time of the posts when we were discussing it.......there was no link to LE saying they were looking for him. I posted that in the MSM thread later when it came out. I possibly did misunderstand your post....it looks like several did.

I have a question that hopefully someone might be able to answer: If LE /FBI had questioned MW and she told them Dane had the phone that night, why are they just now mentioning they would like to speak with him and won't say he is a suspect or even mention his last name?

Personal opinion here.... I think he may be being thrown under the bus. :twocents:

ETA I don't discount his criminal past, but he seems very conveinent right now.

Did Dane call anybody that night on MW's phone? Because if the call was intended to him,how would the caller have known he'd have the phone?

Interesting...we have heard no connection between DB/JI, but we don't know if there was connection w/ Dane.

Gentle and randomly-landing reminder that the topic of this thread is: Cell Phone Activity Timeline...

:tyou:

I think it was Jim Spellman that said when MW got her phone back all the call history had been deleted. I'll have to sleuth that out for sure. It might have been during the radio interview last night. Does anybody else remember hearing that?

If everyone is thoroughly confused by now, the Defense Attorneys are doing their job.

I'm beating a dead horse here about these cell phones but I saw a video of the parents on OCT 6 titled, "Parents talk to local Reporters". I have been searching for it for hours. The parents were outside the home. DB on left, JI on Wright. DB said "three cells were stolen, one didn't work, I was reprogramming the other two".

Has there been any kind of statement from her changing this story? I see so many different versions and explanations, etc. etc. If anyone has a link to the parents changing this could you please share?

Meanwhile I am on a hunt to find this video where DB says one phone wasn't working. I am interpreting that to mean then that two were working.

I think it was Jim Spellman that said when MW got her phone back all the call history had been deleted. I'll have to sleuth that out for sure. It might have been during the radio interview last night. Does anybody else remember hearing that?

MW has said that she got her phone back at 12 and then changed it to 1:30 or 2 after LE said the phone call was made at 11:57 pm and that the call history was deleted when she received the phone causing her to storm about and eventually go to the Waffle House at about 2 or 3 am. She has also said that the mystery man received a call from a detective that morning or that evening or the next day. But she has also said the mystery man left that morning.
So, those of you who want to prepare DB to die for inconsistencies in her timeline, meet MW.

I'm beating a dead horse here about these cell phones but I saw a video of the parents on OCT 6 titled, "Parents talk to local Reporters". I have been searching for it for hours. The parents were outside the home. DB on left, JI on Wright. DB said "three cells were stolen, one didn't work, I was reprogramming the other two".

Has there been any kind of statement from her changing this story? I see so many different versions and explanations, etc. etc. If anyone has a link to the parents changing this could you please share?

Meanwhile I am on a hunt to find this video where DB says one phone wasn't working. I am interpreting that to mean then that two were working.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=relmfu"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

DB says one of the phones was broken and she was re-programming the other two.

I don't take it to mean anything more than that. DB's phone had mic problems, that's why the relative gave her one. She doesn't say that the other two didn't have service.

MW has said that she got her phone back at 12 and then changed it to 1:30 or 2 after LE said the phone call was made at 11:57 pm and that the call history was deleted when she received the phone causing her to storm about and eventually go to the Waffle House at about 2 or 3 am. She has also said that the mystery man received a call from a detective that morning or that evening or the next day. But she has also said the mystery man left that morning.
So, those of you who want to prepare DB to die for inconsistencies in her timeline, meet MW.

Do yo have links for those?

The only credible thing I have seen about when she got access to her phone again was a tweet from Jim Spellman, and that I thought was 11:00 to 11:30pm.

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

DB says one of the phones was broken and she was re-programming the other two.

I don't take it to mean anything more than that. DB's phone had mic problems, that's why the relative gave her one. She doesn't say that the other two didn't have service.

:waitasec:

i wonder when she first mentioned that they had no service,i never realized she didn't mention this at first.

Do yo have links for those?

The only credible thing I have seen about when she got access to her phone again was a tweet from Jim Spellman, and that I thought was 11:00 to 11:30pm.

As I understand it, I cannot use MW's own words unless they have been filtered through a reporter. As to Jim Spellman, he's the twitter guy who referred to DB as JI's wife on ws radio. So, consider the source...

As I understand it, I cannot use MW's own words unless they have been filtered through a reporter.

Fair enough. I know what you are getting at. ;)

If that's the case, it is interesting, no?

It seems as if everybody is changing their stories as things come to light. It's one of the things that is making this case so difficult to make heads or tales of. :banghead:

:waitasec:

i wonder when she first mentioned that they had no service,i never realized she didn't mention this at first.

In one of the first interviews the reporter asked her if anything else was missing besides baby Lisa and she said "no, no...." The cell phones were not mentioned. I'll see if I can find a link.

In one of the first interviews the reporter asked her if anything else was missing besides baby Lisa and she said "no, no...." The cell phones were not mentioned. I'll see if I can find a link.

Either I'm wrong or I can't find it. There was a guy reporter and it was one on one, not the open Q&A on that Thursday. I'll retract my statement until I can find the link :)

I do remember that, I don't know how to find it again, but I took it to mean when she got her phone back from her roommates the history had been deleted. It seems lots of posters took that to mean when she got her phone back from LE, the history had been deleted.

I think the deletion was done by a roommate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE