Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the first interviews the reporter asked her if anything else was missing besides baby Lisa and she said "no, no...." The cell phones were not mentioned. I'll see if I can find a link.
I recall that too...no idea what the link is, but it's somewhere here. :) It was one of the first video interviews, it was dark outside, so probably just before daylight that first day, or after dark later that day.

Paraphrasing, the reporter asked if anything else was missing from the house; DB said no or "I don't know"; reporter asked if she/they looked around for anything else missing; DB said "no, I didn't even care about that...I still don't". Then a day or so later, someone posted about having seen a post with DB's cousin's name (as a username)...a comment on an article stating that other things were taken (I saw it too). Then a day or so later, LE announced that the phones were taken as well and apparently had known about it that first day.

Just my recollection...no links handy but all have been posted here already.

My assessment is...well there are several scenarios that seem possible. It's been beyond troubling and confusing to hear DB's and JI's inconsistencies in their media interviews/statements.

The thing about the cell phones and all this MW/Dane stuff that bothers me, is it is a convenient diversion. :readspin:

I'm lead to believe that LE does not think those phones left the immediate area. I think that's important. If my theory about Dane actually having the stolen phones is to be believed, then it would have been pinging outside of the area. I think from LE's behavior that isn't the case. So I think LE knows that the call was just made to that phone, not that he had the phones. All MOO

The other thing that hasn't set well with me from the very beginning, was how "we" learned about them and their importance. DB and JI right from the get go brought up the phones. We kept hearing that the phones went missing with BL, but yet they never tried to call them. Wouldn't that be a logical thing to do if you were trying to find your missing child?

If they really believed that an abductor had BL and the phones, wouldn't they tell us what kind of phones. . .in the hopes that somebody recently bought one off of Craiglist or remembers some drifter trying to sell one and comes forward with some information that could lead to that person? But we didn't get any of that.

Instead is we got the story that they are missing, but they don't know if anything else was missing. If there had been some missing jewelry or something else, wouldn't that be as important too if somebody tried to pawn it?

We also get the story as to why the abductor would take them. . .so we couldn't call 911. That just seems to be extraneous to me and it sticks out like a sore thumb!!! They don't know what an abductor's motive would be to steal the phones. So why make one up? The only thing I can think is if they know why the phones had to be missing then they would likely insert some motive for the alleged abductor to justify their story.

Am I making any sense here?

It has just really bothered me from the get go!

Again all MOO!

bbm
Makes a lot of sense. moo

I have been wondering why LE made the phone-related records available to the parent's team. Was this to help patch-up the relationship between them?

More importantly, I have to wonder whether or not LE made all of the records available. I get the impression LE made only a portion of the records available based on this article:
The article doesn't definitively state that LE made only a portion of the records available but says:
He said he has seen part of the records, but not all of them and has not reviewed them extensively.
"He" being BS.

I'm sure the DT has or can get the call records. That has been discussed at length in this thread. The records that I am wondering about are the so-called 'ping' records. This is the low-level cell phone tower data that is keep as a phone 'roams' from tower to tower.

LE--by making only a portion of these records available--can make it seem as if there was no further activity beyond 3:22am. Which means the records neither implicate or clear DB.

I truly have to wonder if there is ping data from later which LE didn't make available to the parent's team.

Also, I found it interesting that a pawn shop was searched on 10/13 according to the Websleuth case map:
Did the ping data lead LE to that pawn shop? For all we know LE could already have the phones.
As for the pawn shop. It wasn't a functioning business then. It was just an empty building at the time. All of those buildings are leveled now for a street widening project. I think they were just inspecting it before it was leveled.

As for the pawn shop. It wasn't a functioning business then. It was just an empty building at the time. All of those buildings are leveled now for a street widening project. I think they were just inspecting it before it was leveled.

Excellent. Thank you for clearing that up.

I have been wondering why LE made the phone-related records available to the parent's team. Was this to help patch-up the relationship between them?

I'm thinking it might have been part of a deal to have the brothers re-interviewed. Just MOO.

I think Dane might be a key to this case. IMO

Also, MW said Dane had two guns. I can kind of see where "armed and dangerous" might come into a description of him.

I feel it's somewhat interesting when LE says they "cannot confirm or deny."

Anyhow, if Dane has disappeared I sure hope that LE are looking for him.

I just want to remind everyone that JI & DB had two shotguns and a bat, wrapped in rubber bands, in their bedroom.

IDK if it means anything or why someone would keep weapons right out there in the open but I bet lots of folks have weapons.

I hear you. The thing is, we only know that a call was attempted at 11:57 to MW. Originally, it was reported that it went to voicemail which would mean the phone was working. But then I read (I think!) that the call actually never went through, only that it was attempted. IDK. It's all so confusing. :waitasec:

sorry...bbm
I've never heard that ~ do you remember where it was reported or have a link?

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

DB says one of the phones was broken and she was re-programming the other two.

I don't take it to mean anything more than that. DB's phone had mic problems, that's why the relative gave her one. She doesn't say that the other two didn't have service.

Yep, she didn't. DB tends to spin and minimize when she isn't in drama queen mode. Was the source DB on the mic problems?

When did it evolve to none were working? We don't know if all three phones were under one name or if DB & JI had two accounts. We don't even know if one of the phones were her father's...but I am assuming it. How do you reprogram non-working phones?

I just want to remind everyone that JI & DB had two shotguns and a bat, wrapped in rubber bands, in their bedroom.

IDK if it means anything or why someone would keep weapons right out there in the open but I bet lots of folks have weapons.

:thud:

[/B]
Yep, she didn't. DB tends to spin and minimize when she isn't in drama queen mode. Was the source DB on the mic problems?

When did it evolve to none were working? We don't know if all three phones were under one name or if DB & JI had two accounts. We don't even know if one of the phones were her father's...but I am assuming it. How do you reprogram non-working phones?

I don't think so. I believe it was her father, but I can't remember where he stated that. Maybe somebody else remembers.

BBM do we know if they were loaded? were they in a safe? were they w/in reach of the kids? I don't find it unusual to have shotguns and a bat. Maybe the bat was for DB to use, maybe she wasn't comfortable handling a shotgun. They live in the midwest, gun ownership is still legal.

BBM do we know if they were loaded? were they in a safe? were they w/in reach of the kids? I don't find it unusual to have shotguns and a bat. Maybe the bat was for DB to use, maybe she wasn't comfortable handling a shotgun. They live in the midwest, gun ownership is still legal.

not to mention, do we know if that is their usual place? nope. it's possible they were moved by LE during a search.

i have heard JI is a hunter.

Okay, I can't imagine DB "not caring" if other things were taken. That is not her MO..imo. She said, she doesn't know and doesn't care because she wanted to make sure she appeared to have ONLY lisa's best interest. OR it could be she was told not to mention other items...but DB is a chatterbox and would spill.

So, were there other items missing or not? How did this shotgun story evolve? I had a difficult time imagining he took the cellphones and a baby...now, they want to plant how dangerous this guy is and he took shotguns?? BMAFB!!

[/B]

I'm not really sure how DB is all of a sudden a drama queen. Anyway, it depends what you mean by not working. As long as you can power up the phone, you can do anything you want except make a call.

Okay, I can't imagine DB "not caring" if other things were taken. That is not her MO..imo. She said, she doesn't know and doesn't care because she wanted to make sure she appeared to have ONLY lisa's best interest. OR it could be she was told not to mention other items...but DB is a chatterbox and would spill.

So, were there other items missing or not? How did this shotgun story evolve? I had a difficult time imagining he took the cellphones and a baby...now, they want to plant how dangerous this guy is and he took shotguns?? BMAFB!!

When did DB turn into FCA?

I don't think so. I believe it was her father, but I can't remember where he stated that. Maybe somebody else remembers.

It might have been DB's brother (PN?) He made a posting on a social network site that has since been removed.

I'm not really sure how DB is all of a sudden a drama queen. Anyway, it depends what you mean by not working. As long as you can power up the phone, you can do anything you want except make a call.

It is my opinion that she is a Drama Queen. I suspect she is histrionic among other things and is addicted to drama. This has nothing to do with her reaction about a missing child but has to do with the impression she gives me in her personality.

All of a sudden...no, I thought this from the very beginning.

It is my opinion that she is a Drama Queen. I suspect she is histrionic among other things and is addicted to drama. This has nothing to do with her reaction about a missing child but has to do with the impression she gives me in her personality.

All of a sudden...no, I thought this from the very beginning.

You can tell all that from the few interviews early on? You should be in psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen