Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no opinion about Dane's credibility yet; not enough information. But, here's my take on his texts to the reporter today:

1. He used Megan's phone to line up rides for his move to another place and to arrange to have phone service turned on (maybe a land line at the new place). Megan said weeks ago that Dane was only staying at the communal house for a short time between moving out of his old place and moving into a new place with a friend.

2. He was interviewed by FBI/LE and has been accessible/available to them since then (about a month). He may only have been out of contact range when hunting; if the hunting story is true. My understanding is he moved into his new place and then went hunting for a week. It was when he went hunting that the article came out saying LE wanted to talk to the "mystery man". Many of us pointed out that he wasn't really a mystery (it was Dane) and that LE/FBI had already interviewed him. LE never said that Dane was being pursued or had evaded them in any way; they simply said they wanted to talk to him again, just like many of the people they questioned in the case.

If my inferences from his texts are correct, they are consistent with what we already knew. Dane was to move out, Dane used Megan's phone at some point on the 3rd, Dane has been questioned before. What I hope we learn soon is Dane's contention as to what time he had the phone and if received a call at 11:57. Also, does he know Debbi Bradley, Jeremy Irwin, Shane, Samantha Brando, Jim Brando, Jersey or anyone thus far connected with sweet Lisa's house or neighborhood?

JMO..

BBM

This just struck me as I was reading your post. Could the "mystery man" be the mystery man that was interviewed annonymously about Dane talking on the phone? :waitasec:

Not answering follow up questions? What? If Reporter Russ wasn't saving the important answers for tonight and he nevered asked the pertinent questions when he had Dane on the hook, well, he's surely not an "investigative" reporter by a long shot. Imo.

I don't even really care about the erased call logs. LE can get those records I believe. I can see him erasing them because he bogarted the phone and wanted to stay out of hot water with Megan, for example. "Wasn't me!" What really matters is when he had the phone, who he was talking to, did he answer the 11:57 attempted call (if so, who called?), and who does he know that's connected to Lisa's house or anyone known to the family. JMO...

Oh, and I bet he will say he didn't answer the phone that night. :banghead:

Deny, deny, deny. Makes me so frustrated! I sure the heck hope that LE has evidence and more info than we do.

IMO LE knows a lot more than they are saying...and I think all of this phone business has everything to do with it. They are allowing these people to hang themselves.

I would bet my life that LE Knows where the phones were when the call went through and I even think they have a good idea who made the call and who answered the call. It wouldn't look so bad if all of the history had not been deleted for any of the peeps on the other end.

I also wonder (I know an unpopular thought) if LE has told the parents to NOT talk to the Press and with the press releases they are putting out about the parents not answering "vital" questions I think are being done so those responsible for BL feels safe...Not sure if any of this makes sense but for some reason I have a very strong feeling about this...

My prediction? An arrest will be made within the week and it won't be the parents...I still think Jersey is involved and I have a strong feeling that MW is involved too...too many lies and untruths from her pointing the blame elsewhere.

Oh, and I bet he will say he didn't answer the phone that night. :banghead:

Deny, deny, deny. Makes me so frustrated! I sure the heck hope that LE has evidence and more info than we do.

I kind of get the feeling he is being thrown under the bus though. I know we haven't heard from him, just a feeling I've had. jmo :twocents:

I don't think people who adopt out their child through private adoption act like their child was kidnapped and say their phones were stolen.

Just to be clear, I, in no way, think they adopted out BL.

I think folks may be mixing up the "communal house" where Megan lived with others who were struggling to get by and a "halfway house", which I believe Jersey reportedly lived in at some point after being paroled in the past (IIRC). Two different kinds of houses.

AFAIK, Jersey never lived in the communal house and we have no information to indicate that Dane was ever a resident of a halfway house.

JMO...

IMO LE knows a lot more than they are saying...and I think all of this phone business has everything to do with it. They are allowing these people to hang themselves.

I would bet my life that LE Knows where the phones were when the call went through and I even think they have a good idea who made the call and who answered the call. It wouldn't look so bad if all of the history had not been deleted for any of the peeps on the other end.

I also wonder (I know an unpopular thought) if LE has told the parents to NOT talk to the Press and with the press releases they are putting out about the parents not answering "vital" questions I think are being done so those responsible for BL feels safe...Not sure if any of this makes sense but for some reason I have a very strong feeling about this...

My prediction? An arrest will be made within the week and it won't be the parents...I still think Jersey is involved and I have a strong feeling that MW is involved too...too many lies and untruths from her pointing the blame elsewhere.

This is one of my theories also. :crazy:

I kind of get the feeling he is being thrown under the bus though. I know we haven't heard from him, just a feeling I've had. jmo :twocents:

It is my opinion that DB is responsible for what happened to BL. That opinion isn't shared by all here and that is ok.

However, along the way, many have been thrown under the bus. Whether some of these people are innocent or not is the question. But it sure seems as though the wheels are rolling on that bus every which way this story turns. LOL

eta: bbm = Don't think that has not crossed my mind. I just wasn't brave enough to post it for fear of the back lash :chicken:

BBM
I have wondered the exact same thing.

BBM - I feel this may be the case, too - a gut feeling.

It is my opinion that DB is responsible for what happened to BL. That opinion isn't shared by all here and that is ok.

However, along the way, many have been thrown under the bus. Whether some of these people are innocent or not is the question. But it sure seems as though the wheels are rolling on that bus every which way this story turns. LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA Not laughing at your opinion.... I'm on the fence. Laughing at the wheels rolling. :lol:

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Esclusive: Mystery phone man says he had phone that received call from Irwin family cell #babylisa #lisairwin shar.es/oosUO
Favorite Retweet Reply

eta: bbm = Don't think that has not crossed my mind. I just wasn't brave enough to post it for fear of the back lash :chicken:

Well, maybe some of us are thinking the same things and we need to speak up more. I know what you mean about the backlash. I've had some too.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA Not laughing at your opinion.... I'm on the fence. Laughing at the wheels rolling. :lol:

:floorlaugh: Now I got a silly song in my head....wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round. Sure applies to this case!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna