Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Tonight at 10: The Baby Lisa mystery man on whether he had the phone the night the Irwin's missing phone dialed out. #babylisa #lisairwin

Because it was too difficult to ask and answer via text apparently :waitasec::crazy:

Russ Ptacek
‎"I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child," mystery phone man said in text to me.

How can he say he has no connection?? He was there at the house, using her phone JMO

I know this is from the deep dark past now but did DB and JI have a yard sale and did they advertise on Craigslist for this yard sale? Did they (DB and JI) list items they wanted to sell on Craigslist, items that they wanted to sell that day but didn't ? Maybe someone from Megan's house called there? MW stated there are children and at least one mother living there. Sorry for the rambling.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Tonight at 10: The Baby Lisa mystery man on whether he had the phone the night the Irwin's missing phone dialed out. #babylisa #lisairwin

Because it was too difficult to ask and answer via text apparently :waitasec::crazy:
Want to bet we will still be puzzled by the answer? This is just ridiculous! Ask him if he had the phone at 11:57 p.m. and if he had it, who the heck was on the other end. It's so simple...

Oh right! That flew straight over my head...:floorlaugh:

I think the sticking point for me in this is that 1 phone call and 2 attempts of accessing the internet/voice mail were made in a 1/3 mile radius of the house over a 3.5 hour period.

IMO, Jersey isn't the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to committing crime. But even he wouldn't hang around the crime scene that long if he took the phones..... never mind a baby.

Hopefully, something breaks in this case soon. LE are having to grind this one out, and I'm feeling it..:maddening:

Unless he was inside a vacant home....

How can he say he has no connection?? He was there at the house, using her phone JMO

Hopefully we'll find out in the expanded report later tonight.

He may be saying that he only knew Megan during his short stay at the house (where the adults reportedly used her phone in exchange for rent) and he has no other connection to her (nor Lisa). Or, he may be minimizing his connection because he has something to hide. Interested to hear more from him.

I want to know if he's connected to any other names that have already come up in the case aside from Megan and Lisa. Hopefully Russ the reporter will ask him that question tonight.

MOO...

I believe Dane was already questioned though. MW said he was interviewed by FBI and I believe the reports have been that they wanted to re-interview him.
My exe and his brothers/son/friends go hunting every year, and more often then not, we can't reach them on their cells...they are wayyy far north :)

LOL - this cracks me up....he's just out of a halfway house, has no money and no job, but he can afford to go hunting? Hopefully LE is checking for a hunting license in his name?

Want to bet we will still be puzzled by the answer? This is just ridiculous! Ask him if he had the phone at 11:57 p.m. and if he had it, who the heck was on the other end. It's so simple...

It will be all the more confusing for a lot of people if he says he had the phone but no call came in ~ or he may not have answered the phone considering it was MW's and he didn't know her apparently. If he was just making outgoing calls to set up help for his move and the get his phone set up, why oh why would he erase the memory as MW said?? Or did someone else in the house pick up the phone at some point and erase all info?? ughhh :crazy:

Hopefully we'll find out in the expanded report later tonight.

He may be saying that he only knew Megan during his short stay at the house (where the adults reportedly used her phone in exchange for rent) and he has no other connection to her (nor Lisa). Or, he may be minimizing his connection because he has something to hide. Interested to hear more from him.

I want to know if he's connected to any other names that have already come up in the case aside from Megan and Lisa. Hopefully Russ the reporter will ask him that question tonight.

MOO...
Better get over to RP's Twitter and Facebook, make some suggestions to him. Obviously, he not the brightest crayon in the box. JMO based on the lack of substantial, pertinent, questions he has not asked. :innocent:

It will be all the more confusing for a lot of people if he says he had the phone but no call came in ~ or he may not have answered the phone considering it was MW's and he didn't know her apparently. If he was just making outgoing calls to set up help for his move and the get his phone set up, why oh why would he erase the memory as MW said?? Or did someone else in the house pick up the phone at some point and erase all info?? ughhh :crazy:
Colour me confused for sure! It seems everyone new we hear from just causes more questions about the previous person.

I find it hard to believe that these people are master criminals that are giving us all the runaround ... so what are we missing? Oh yeah, info from LE:innocent:

ETA: Sorry, no idea how I double posted this...

Oh, and I bet he will say he didn't answer the phone that night. :banghead:

Deny, deny, deny. Makes me so frustrated! I sure the heck hope that LE has evidence and more info than we do.

LOL - this cracks me up....he's just out of a halfway house, has no money and no job, but he can afford to go hunting? Hopefully LE is checking for a hunting license in his name?

I thought it was only Jersey who lived in a halfway house? Dane did too?

My stepsons are 26/28 and they don't pay a cent for trip with dad :)

I HOPE RP asks him why he felt he had to delete all MW's phone info

Better get over to RP's Twitter and Facebook, make some suggestions to him. Obviously, he not the brightest crayon in the box. JMO based on the lack of substantial, pertinent, questions he has not asked. :innocent:

:great: Maybe he's just stringing us along. Got us hooked on the release of the lesser important texts so we'd stay tuned for answers to the few questions that actually matter. If he doesn't ask the obvious pertinent questions tonight, I will agree that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. (And Spellman will be pounding down Dane's door to do it himself, imo).

I don't know what to make of Dane. On one hand he says he's been in constant contact with LE but then LE earlier came out with a statement that they would like to speak to him (assuming it was the same person). The other interesting aspect to all this now it seems Dane doesn't know DB either.

All I know is this as it concerns the cell phones. Between MW and Dane, someone is lying. The question is why.

MTO (my take only) is that while local police are looking more at DB and JI, FBI may be focusing on an abduction. While local LE may still want to contact Dane, maybe FBI have been in touch with him, and right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing.

It won't take the police a hot minute to figure out if Dane is lying about getting his phone set up, it will be on the phone records.

I have to wonder though....if he got a phone, don't they set it up then? Or did he have a new/used phone?

It could have been a prepaid that he had to set up. It could also be that he had to add minutes from a prepaid card to a phone he currently had. Just a thought as I'm not real sure how the prepaids work when initially setting them up or adding minutes. jmo :twocents:

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
RT @TaraHogan991: HE isn't answering follow-up questions @RussPtacek Please ask Dane why he felt he had to erase all the history

WHAT???

I HOPE RP asks him why he felt he had to delete all MW's phone info

are we sure that his interview with Dane will be on at 10? i'm not sure if it's been confirmed, just inferred. isn't there a chance that he will just regurgitate what we have already heard on the 10 o clock news?

ETA:
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
RT @TaraHogan991: HE isn't answering follow-up questions @RussPtacek Please ask Dane why he felt he had to erase all the history
3 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

It could have been a prepaid that he had to set up. It could also be that he had to add minutes from a prepaid card to a phone he currently had. Just a thought as I'm not real sure how the prepaids work when initially setting them up or adding minutes. jmo :twocents:

My girlfriend adds her minutes from the phone directly. There is a # they call even if it has no minutes and give the card #. That's how my daughter did hers too when she had prepaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna