Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To pass off the phones to someone that might be interested in selling them, but at the same time, linking unsuspecting person to phones that are now tied to a baby kidnapping.

So after the neighbors left she called MW phone then gave the phones to jersey to tie him to the phones? If that's the case she had already killed her baby and had invited neighbors for a cover story. Kinda risky with the neighbor and her 4 year old visiting. I know 4 year olds and they will look around the house .

If BL was killed before the neighbors were over, then its possible she was temporarily in the shallow grave in the backyard that they found when searching the house/property.

If BL was killed before the neighbors were over, then its possible she was temporarily in the shallow grave in the backyard that they found when searching the house/property.

Shallow grave? Or do you mean disturbed dirt?

What time did the neighbors come over cause iirc she was on a store CCTV at 5:30? Buying wet wipes and baby food

What time did the brother leave the house that night? It was mentioned/rumored that DB MAY have passed off a duffel bag to him. Could the 11:57 pm call to Dane be about a rendevous with the duffel bag? I find it interesting that Dane just happens to leave the area (hunting we find out) at that time and out of pocket. And now he's back - no idea LE would like to talk to him.

So after the neighbors left she called MW phone then gave the phones to jersey to tie him to the phones? If that's the case she had already killed her baby and had invited neighbors for a cover story. Kinda risky with the neighbor and her 4 year old visiting. I know 4 year olds and they will look around the house .

No. . that's not what I think happened.

I think she checked on Lisa at some point and found her dead. :( That part isn't perfectly clear as to when. She goes in at 10:30 and then contacts Jersey on the computer and tells him she has some phones to get rid of. He comes by and waits till neighbors go in, DB passes off phones to him. Jersey just thinks he has some stolen phones. . .he calls MW shortly after receiving them.

Can you flush a cell phone?

I'm looking at mine, I think if I take the battery out, maybe take a hammer or screwdriver to it and get it into smaller parts, it would flush without clogging the toilet?

Not that I intend to try this experiment!

I agree, as a matter of fact, the more complicated these theories become, the more they seem unlikely simply by going off of what we know of all these characters. Not that I think these people are dumb, but there is a certain level of coordination and secrecy that needs to happen and it's hard to stretch your mind to believe everyone could pull it off.

But all the other theories, especially the SODDI ones, require just as much complication, coordination and secrecy. JMHO

If a dead baby was buried there temporarily I would think the cadaver dogs would have got a hit there also.

I thought of one theory that would basically have the parent's and other accomplices using the phones to fake the abduction.

This is straight out of Hollywood, so take it for what's it worth...

Due to money problems, DB and JI sell BL to someone on the black market. They recruit SB and JB as accomplices.

JI is weary about the scheme and doesn't want to be around as it goes down. He finds an excuse to be away from the house.

JB finds an excuse to seemingly be away as well.

The baby leaves the house at around 7pm. The buyer needs a head-start to get out of the state. Because of this BL can't be reported missing right away.

Later, the phones are handed off to JB who has sneaked back into the neighborhood on foot. He makes a bogus phone call to someone that they wish to frame for the abduction. He then moves the phone(s) toward the river and makes a few more calls. All the time knowing that the calls and ping signals will be traced by LE.

Halfway to the river he pulls the batteries from the phones. The phones are dropped in the river.

Jeremy comes home and does his part in the scheme--dials 911 and reports the abduction.

All of this is just hypothetical. This isn't what I think happened. I'm sure there are a bunch of holes in it.

MOO. JMO. Etc.

There's still the cadaver dog hit.

How about this;

10:30 DB goes inside.
11:30 SB and SB go inside
11:40 Intruder enters DB's home and steals phones (and maybe baby)
11.57 Thief uses phone to see if it is in working order, dials a friend to see, okay phone works but has no service at this time
11:57- 3:15 Intruder/Thief sells cell phones (and possibly baby)
3:17 recipient of cell phone tries to access internet

Maybe it all went down at the Waffle house

It'd be interesting to know what the Waffle House employees said when they were interviewed by LE (IF they were interviewed by LE--I assume they have been but have not seen MSM evidence thereof). MW had pink hair at the time and presumably that would be a notable thing for an employee to... well, notice.

Good sleuthing/theories here, peeps! Keep it civil and keep it up!

How about this;

11.57 Thief uses phone to see if it is in working order, dials a friend to see, okay phone works but has no service at this time

Is the Waffle house (what is it BTW?) within the 1/3 mile of the pings?

How about this;

Because if the intruder that took the phones didn't take Lisa, then who did?

Why would an intruder that did take Lisa, then use the same phones from that house to call out. . .knowing that it could potentially link them to the crime?

Why aren't the cell phones pinging at the Waffle House if that's how it went down? If somebody bought the cell phones to use, why did they stop pinging that night?

It'd be interesting to know what the Waffle House employees said when they were interviewed by LE (IF they were interviewed by LE--I assume they have been but have not seen MSM evidence thereof). MW had pink hair at the time and presumably that would be a notable thing for an employee to... well, notice.

Good sleuthing/theories here, peeps! Keep it civil and keep it up!
Did MW have the pink hair at the very beginning? I thought one of the neighbor's said she had recently died it? I am so confused.

Whoa! Just getting the news that Dane just got back from hunting on Wednesday (yesterday?) and he didn't know the cops were looking for him??? I thought he was the most popular guy based on the huge amount of texts he was getting the night Lisa disappeared (according to Megan W.) He also has a facebook account so people could easily have sent him messages about this AND news articles about him. So he is MIA after Lisa disappears and three weeks later goes hunting for a week, possibly returning from another state. Hunting usually means hunting with OTHERS. People don't go hunting alone usually. Hopefully someone will verify that he was hunting with them. He would need a permit too, if it's anything like in Canada. Everyone in my family hunts. A week out is normal. This guy worries me. This guy answers the phone to the detectives and whoosh, he's gone.

I really don't know.

She supposedly went in and went to bed at 10:30, according to her. I would assume that's when she put the boys to bed. She also said at one time that she went on the computer. You can send messages to people's phones via e-mail on the computer. We don't know what LE knows about what activity happened on the computer that night. We don't know if Jersey had a phone. I just think with the boys saying they heard tapping noises and the screen on the window being pushed out, that the phones could have been passed out through it.

To me, that means there is a possibility that DB contacted Jersey and told him to come by and get some phones. He could have unknowingly took some phones that are now being tied to a missing baby. The 11:57pm and other attempts could have been made by him while he was possibly squatting in Watson's house. We aren't told when the internet attempts were made on the phones. He could have even heard that sirens around 4am, saw that they were at the house he just received the phones from earlier and disposed of the phones and laid low after that.

Idk. . .but all possible. It makes more sense to me than a petty thief stealing a baby and walking around in the area for 4 hrs while making calls from a phone that he knows is tied to a kidnapping.

All MOO.

resp. bbm 1 = do you remember when she said this? So many people are saying it, but I have only heard her say that she HAD been on the computer and left the window open, no timing.

resp. bbm 2 = Why would he be concerned if he was given the phones? Where would he dispose of them so well and so quickly that LE couldn't find them?

I am so confused with the info out there. There are a ton of good theories, but some holes in all of them. I wish, if nothing else, that they would let us know for a FACT when someone, other than Deb saw that baby girl...including the boys.

Deb did say that the boys were still awake when she went in at 10:30 so she told them they could sleep with her.

Did MW have the pink hair at the very beginning? I thought one of the neighbor's said she had recently died it? I am so confused.

I will try and search out a link Angel, but IIRC Megan posted on her FB that she had pink hair that night. Again IIRC she was defending her timeline and said something along the lines of "I had pink hair, that should stand out to the staff" (totally paraphrased). Off to find... praying for good tagging to be my friend!

ETA: Ooops. It was easy to find, but was in a post that had to be removed for cutting and pasting from Megan's FB page. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin