Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the internet stuff came at the same time as the vm attempts (last one at 3:27am the last one). Keep in mind the 11:57pm call (according to the lawyer so take that for what you will) was an attempt. It didn't actually go through.

It's not a bad theory, but the vm attempts really make no sense then. Not really sure why he would be trying to access vm 3 hours after the 'call'. As a matter of fact, the vm attempts make no sense period despite who had the phone.

Yeah, idk. We do know however, that people with stolen phones usually do try to access vm. Who knows?

What would be her motive for getting rid of the phones? Not only that, but letting someone else in on the cover-up, someone who could and probably would tell LE to save their own skin? Too many cooks spil the broth you know? Just curoius what your thoughts are.

Idk why she would get rid of the phones, other than she believed that there was something incriminating on them.

I don't think she necessarily let someone else in on the cover-up. No offense, but I don't think DB is the brightest bulb in the box. She could have just simply thought that she was getting rid of the phones. . .and possibly setting somebody else up. . .somebody who has a shady past. I don't think she had the foresight to predict that Jersey would be picked up on unrelated charges and is now sitting in jail where he can sing like a canary about what he knows. Which is what I think he may be doing. LE still doesn't have enough evidence to make an arrest, but it would explain their focus on DB. I think they would like to talk to Dane again, just to back up whatever Jersey is telling them.

No proof, but by looking at Dane's fb before it got locked up, he seems like he sure deals with a lot of phones. I suspect he might have a little side business in selling stolen phones. That could explain the call at 11:57pm.

I really don't know.

She supposedly went in and went to bed at 10:30, according to her. I would assume that's when she put the boys to bed. She also said at one time that she went on the computer. You can send messages to people's phones via e-mail on the computer. We don't know what LE knows about what activity happened on the computer that night. We don't know if Jersey had a phone. I just think with the boys saying they heard tapping noises and the screen on the window being pushed out, that the phones could have been passed out through it.

To me, that means there is a possibility that DB contacted Jersey and told him to come by and get some phones. He could have unknowingly took some phones that are now being tied to a missing baby. The 11:57pm and other attempts could have been made by him while he was possibly squatting in Watson's house. We aren't told when the internet attempts were made on the phones. He could have even heard that sirens around 4am, saw that they were at the house he just received the phones from earlier and disposed of the phones and laid low after that.

Idk. . .but all possible. It makes more sense to me than a petty thief stealing a baby and walking around in the area for 4 hrs while making calls from a phone that he knows is tied to a kidnapping.

All MOO.
But also taking in account that SB and new neighbor were right out front until 11:30.

Idk why she would get rid of the phones, other than she believed that there was something incriminating on them.

I don't think she necessarily let someone else in on the cover-up. No offense, but I don't think DB is the brightest bulb in the box. She could have just simply thought that she was getting rid of the phones. . .and possibly setting somebody else up. . .somebody who has a shady past. I don't think she had the foresight to predict that Jersey would be picked up on unrelated charges and is now sitting in jail where he can sing like a canary about what he knows. Which is what I think he may be doing. LE still doesn't have enough evidence to make an arrest, but it would explain their focus on DB. I think they would like to talk to Dane again, just to back up whatever Jersey is telling them.

No proof, but by looking at Dane's fb before it got locked up, he seems like he sure deals with a lot of phones. I suspect he might have a little side business in selling stolen phones. That could explain the call at 11:57pm.

The jersey thread also has an accomplice theory being floated and I brought it up there too. How would JI play into all this? Does anyone know if we know for sure that DB thought he was going to be home at 10:30pm?

I thought of one theory that would basically have the parent's and other accomplices using the phones to fake the abduction.

This is straight out of Hollywood, so take it for what's it worth...

Due to money problems, DB and JI sell BL to someone on the black market. They recruit SB and JB as accomplices.

JI is weary about the scheme and doesn't want to be around as it goes down. He finds an excuse to be away from the house.

JB finds an excuse to seemingly be away as well.

The baby leaves the house at around 7pm. The buyer needs a head-start to get out of the state. Because of this BL can't be reported missing right away.

Later, the phones are handed off to JB who has sneaked back into the neighborhood on foot. He makes a bogus phone call to someone that they wish to frame for the abduction. He then moves the phone(s) toward the river and makes a few more calls. All the time knowing that the calls and ping signals will be traced by LE.

Halfway to the river he pulls the batteries from the phones. The phones are dropped in the river.

Jeremy comes home and does his part in the scheme--dials 911 and reports the abduction.

All of this is just hypothetical. This isn't what I think happened. I'm sure there are a bunch of holes in it.

MOO. JMO. Etc.

Good theory, but... why wouldn't they just arrange for a private adoption if they were in on that? jmo

The jersey thread also has an accomplice theory being floated and I brought it up there too. How would JI play into all this? Does anyone know if we know for sure that DB thought he was going to be home at 10:30pm?

I really don't know. But it could explain why the need to sneak the phones out the window. . .a quick pass off, so to speak. :confused:

And the pass off, I assume, wouldn't have happened until close to that 11:57pm time. All still possible.

Ok, so lets see how the theory works with the cell phone times

10:30pm - DB goes inside the house
11:30pm - Neighbors go inside their house
11:35-11:50 - unknown individual goes to DB's house, gets phones
11:57pm - call is attempted to MW phone
12:00am-3am - BL is removed from the house (by DB?)
3:17am - vm/internet is attempted by whoever has the phon
3:22am - vm/internet is attempted by whoever has the phone
3:45am - JI returns home

I think that's pretty much it.

That may be, but why mention the phones in the first place if you don't want them found. IMO Just a thought...still:fence:.
Because, I am sure that would have been one of the first questions from LE. Who's phone did they use to call 911? Work phone? Do you have other phones? Where are those phone? LE/FBI usually look at cell phone and internet activity when there is a crime, especially in a "kidnapping" of a baby. JMO. I'm still on the fence as to who did it, I just don't believe Lisa is alive today. :frown:

Good theory, but... why wouldn't they just arrange for a private adoption if they were in on that? jmo

Yep, that's exactly why I'm sure that theory didn't happen.

Personally, I think both of those parents adored Baby Lisa and would never give her up for adoption or hurt her on purpose.

IMO if they're involved in any way then it had to be some kind of accident.

All JMO.

If, Lisa was actually there in the first place. If, there was an intruder. Not a whole lot of time, between when the neighbor allegedly left, and the phone call. DB would have had to pass out/black out quickly. :waitasec: :innocent:

Random thought..maybe someone tried to call the cell phones from a landline to check the voicemail? Did LE ever say the "attempt" to get voicemail was from the cell phone. I know others have stated it as fact, but it doesn't make sense to have a call to MW's phone at 11:57, then the attempts at voicemail at 3 a.m. Hinky.

Because, I am sure that would have been one of the first questions from LE. Who's phone did they use to call 911? Work phone? Do you have other phones? Where are those phone? LE/FBI usually look at cell phone and internet activity when there is a crime, especially in a "kidnapping" of a baby. JMO. I'm still on the fence as to who did it, I just don't believe Lisa is alive today. :frown:

Just jumping off your post. Maybe there isn't even anything incriminating on those phones. Maybe DB did want those phones to be found. . . found on the creepy neighborhood drifter with a criminal past. She did want LE to take the cigarette butts near the car for DNA. Maybe she knows that that creepy guy was hiding over there smoking until SB and SB#2 went in the house at 11:30 pm and the coast was clear.

All MOO

Just jumping off your post. Maybe there isn't even anything incriminating on those phones. Maybe DB did want those phones to be found. . . found on the creepy neighborhood drifter with a criminal past. She did want LE to take the cigarette butts near the car for DNA. Maybe she knows that that creepy guy was hiding over there smoking until SB and SB#2 went in the house at 11:30 pm and the coast was clear.

All MOO
Maybe she "sold" the "creepy guy" the GPS and that's how the cig butts got there? Maybe she called creepy guy to sell one of the phones that night.

Maybe...oh never mind..there are a million different ways to look at everything. I just wish the parents would cooperate with LE and dump JT. I want LE to hold a presser too, and tell us everything but that isn't going to happen either. Most of all, I want to come here, log in, be so wrong, have Lisa home safe and sound, without the parents being involved.

Back to phones: I don't think DB wants those phones found. Her defense is SODDI based on the cell phones. As I said before, they mention those phones more than Lisa. :furious:

Ok so people think DB got rid of the phones.. The reason she would do that is something incriminating on them ? If there was something that would get her in trouble for the crime then why isn't she arrested. We know they probably went over all call logs and texts for the last 5 years. If you killed your daughter what is getting rid of three phones, one you haven't even used yet do to help you?

All MOO

Coast is clear to do what, I'm confused totally now

Coast is clear to do what, I'm confused totally now

To pass off the phones to someone that might be interested in selling them, but at the same time, linking unsuspecting person to phones that are now tied to a baby kidnapping.

To pass off the phones to someone that might be interested in selling them, but at the same time, linking unsuspecting person to phones that are now tied to a baby kidnapping.
I don't know if anyone in this case is that "bright"...just sayin

I don't know if anyone in this case is that "bright"...just sayin

I agree, as a matter of fact, the more complicated these theories become, the more they seem unlikely simply by going off of what we know of all these characters. Not that I think these people are dumb, but there is a certain level of coordination and secrecy that needs to happen and it's hard to stretch your mind to believe everyone could pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member