Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The little guy in my avatar gets very upset when he hears a big truck near the house. I have to sing "the wheels on the truck...." as a lullaby when he hears a truck. When I sing to him, he puts his head back down and relaxes. Funny humans don't do the same when I sing :waitasec:
We now return you to your on topic programming. :blushing:[/QUOTE

Schnauzers are so sweet and sensitive, especially to sounds, aren't they Dewey. Thanks for sharing this story. :seeya:

Sound and scent, our youngest (Rustee) is a born hunter, he can sniff out a mole nest a half mile away I think. Maybe I should get my wife to make him a detective hat. :great:

BBM Jumping off your post, from the beginning I got the impression that DB is one who is easily swayed to make comments she wouldn't make otherwise. When she was asked if she blacked out, she said "it's possible" and since then the media has ran with it. I don't think she ws blacked out, I think she may have been tipsy. MOO
Also, and I am putting this in my own words, not a quote, she first said she went in and checked on the baby before going to bed. Once she had said she may have blacked out, then reporter asks her, are you sure you checked on her then? Ummmmm I thought I did but now I'm not sure, was the type of reply she gave. I think to some extent reporters were putting words in her mouth, and then after the backlash for her "changing her story" she was afraid to come out and say anything in her own defense. :twocents:

Agree with you on this. She initially said she checked on BL at 10:30 and later backed off of that claim, but I think she probably did check her as she was going to bed herself. Maybe under questioning she realized she didn't have a distinct memory of it. Maybe LE pressed her on details, like at 10:30 was BL on her tummy or her back, was her bottle in the crib or on the floor...and if DB realized she couldn't remember those details, she might feel she has to back off from claiming she definitely peeked in at 10:30. But I bet she did. Maybe she's conceding to a "possible" blackout b/c she can't remember certain details. If you look in on your babe every single night before you go to bed, it just becomes a habit and sometimes you can't remember any details, even if you did it. (That's why they have those pill containers to help you keep track of whether you really did take the pill this morning.)

I'm not yet caught up reading. But I find this suspicious "The man declined to answer follow up questions, specifically whether he answered the 11:57 p.m. call the night Baby Lisa disappeared."

IMO LE knows a lot more than they are saying...and I think all of this phone business has everything to do with it. They are allowing these people to hang themselves.

I would bet my life that LE Knows where the phones were when the call went through and I even think they have a good idea who made the call and who answered the call. It wouldn't look so bad if all of the history had not been deleted for any of the peeps on the other end.

I also wonder (I know an unpopular thought) if LE has told the parents to NOT talk to the Press and with the press releases they are putting out about the parents not answering "vital" questions I think are being done so those responsible for BL feels safe...Not sure if any of this makes sense but for some reason I have a very strong feeling about this...

My prediction? An arrest will be made within the week and it won't be the parents...I still think Jersey is involved and I have a strong feeling that MW is involved too...too many lies and untruths from her pointing the blame elsewhere.

BBM I've also been thinking along these lines since the parents stopped talking abruptly and the friend SB has been silent. Also the very adamant denial by LE that JT has anything to do with the case...and yet nobody has seen him or spoken to him and he's being held, and nobody else has been cleared. And I think LE loaded MW up with a lot of nonsense info and sent her out to create confusion and possibly spread strategic falsehoods.

Sound and scent, our youngest (Rustee) is a born hunter, he can sniff out a mole nest a half mile away I think. Maybe I should get my wife to make him a detective hat. :great:

They have great noses, "schnauze" which means muzzle and they were originally bred for tracking, not that you don't already know this :innocent:.

Back to the subject of the thread, my suggestion is that they should be using Schnauzers to not only track down the cell phones that may have been buried in the back yard by the Irwin's dog :wink: , but maybe even to help find baby Lisa. :websleuther:

He had been evicted from his place in June. An unnamed woman had filed a protection order for adult abuse/stalking against him in late June that they were never able to effect service on as late as August.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
On the afternoon of Oct. 3 he is trying to get a ride to go to a Juggalo show in KC according to his fb page that was subsequently restricted.
I don't think Dane had been in a halfway house or sheriff would have been able to find him for service of the protection order.

I see that either the same woman refiled or another woman filed for the protection order in September. Here is the Russ Ptacek story on how he had threatened to kill her and he had nothing to lose...[url]http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-mystery-phone-man-acknowledges-having-phone-that-received-call-from-irwin-family-cell#ixzz1e1DJKzqs[/url]

Russ Ptacek of NBCActionNews confirmed that this is the original restraining order from June 2011. I assume it was reissued after the failure to effect service.

Doesn't anyone else think its suspious he won't say if he answered the 11:57 call. Why can't he say no ?

Maybe the 50 second call was a collect call. I have an old cell phone that has no active service. I recently attempted to call my husband's phone from it, and it prompted me to make a collect call.

Doesn't anyone else think its suspious he won't say if he answered the 11:57 call. Why can't he say no ?

I thought Bill Stanton said last week that the phone call did NOT go through and went to the call center, which would mean he didn't answer it.

He had been evicted from his place in June. An unnamed woman had filed a protection order for adult abuse/stalking against him in late June that they were never able to effect service on as late as August.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
On the afternoon of Oct. 3 he is trying to get a ride to go to a Juggalo show in KC according to his fb page that was subsequently restricted.
I don't think Dane had been in a halfway house or sheriff would have been able to find him for service of the protection order.

I see that either the same woman refiled or another woman filed for the protection order in September. Here is the Russ Ptacek story on how he had threatened to kill her and he had nothing to lose...[url]http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-mystery-phone-man-acknowledges-having-phone-that-received-call-from-irwin-family-cell#ixzz1e1DJKzqs[/url]
Isn't adult abuse defined as abuse of the elderly, infirm, mentally or physically handicapped? Seems really odd.

I was wrong about the halfway house, I was confusing Tanko withe Dane.

I thought Bill Stanton said last week that the phone call did NOT go through and went to the call center, which would mean he didn't answer it.

Every cell bill I've ever had shows calls in increments of 1 minute, never seconds. But, I just found a Virgin Mobile phone bill, and it does show seconds....interestingly, it states "voice" (voice mail?), and SMS. This can be found in a google search - just type in "my virgin mobile cell phone bill" in images.

The voice are no longer than 2 seconds.

“The truth will rise to the top,” the mystery phone man, Dane said. “I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child.”
http://tinyurl.com/7xe3r2b

This entire statement doesn't sit right with me. I'm not really certain why. The statement "rise to the top", and no connection with Megan Wright when not only did he have her cell phone and was making calls with it, he lived in the home with her and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth