Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Denise is a nutjob. She insists on taking away charlies rights to the kids because she does not approve of his lifestyle. He did say some inappropriate things in the email but she knew his background and had 2 kids by him anyways. CS also says that she asked for a 3rd child from him via a donation which he has proof of the absurd request.

She seems to be grasping at straws trying to find a way to limit his contact with his children. If I were him I would be pissed too.

The people who must be really suffering through this are their daughters. Samantha is 3½ and Lola is 2. You'd think they'd be civil at least for the children's sake. But it sounds as if they snipe at each other in front of them. Maybe neither deserve to have the kids.
I was wondering how old the children were. Kinda glad that they're really little. Hopefully they don't know what's going on.

It's pretty sad when your email subject line has to be:

In another e-mail to his ex-wife sent at 1 a.m. on Aug. 24, 2007, the subject line read: “Please do not delete. Nothing mean or harsh here.”

Interesting that the fiancee has this kind of relationship with Denise. Charlie can't like that too much!

How is that we can see the demise of this relationship years from now and she can't?

I anticipate it will be over betwen Brooke and Charlie. Does she have any idea the mess she has walked into?

Also, Denise has no business telling everyone why they got engaged or her her dislike that he told the media first. That is none of her business.

It's pretty sad when your email subject line has to be:

In another e-mail to his ex-wife sent at 1 a.m. on Aug. 24, 2007, the subject line read: “Please do not delete. Nothing mean or harsh here.”

Interesting that the fiancee has this kind of relationship with Denise. Charlie can't like that too much!

How is that we can see the demise of this relationship years from now and she can't?

From this latest article, it sounds to me like Charlie knows he has anger management issues. I wonder if he is bipolar or something. I suspect Denise's side leaked this stuff out because he has been trashing her lately and the custody battle has been heating up - these "leaks" legitimize her position and why she is putting restraints on how Charlie can interact with their kids.

From this latest article, it sounds to me like Charlie knows he has anger management issues. I wonder if he is bipolar or something. I suspect Denise's side leaked this stuff out because he has been trashing her lately and the custody battle has been heating up - these "leaks" legitimize her position and why she is putting restraints on how Charlie can interact with their kids.
Sounds like Denise is the one that is bipolar - sending flowers, asking to have another baby with Charlie then "leaking" information. Again, I say there had to be emails from Denise that provoke Charlie to say anything in the first place. I'm sure she sent emails or made phone calls that were just as nasty, only she isn't reporting how the situation started is she?? Until we know what she said to get it started, we can't say her position is legitimate.

The tabloids have been publishing blind and not-so-blind articles about Charlie Sheen for years. He apparently has some "sexual issues". He was well known to have been one of Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss' best and most regular customers.

Why did Denise Ritchie marry him when this info had already been very well reported? Well, there were lots of rumors about Denise and how Charlie first met her.

This sounds like a money issue - but who knows, perhaps not.

I also believe Charlie Sheen had issues long before Denise entered his life. Like you said, AlwaysShocked, why did she marry him?! Maybe she thought she could help him or change him. They both sound a little loony though! lol

The people who must be really suffering through this are their daughters. Samantha is 3½ and Lola is 2. You'd think they'd be civil at least for the children's sake. But it sounds as if they snipe at each other in front of them. Maybe neither deserve to have the kids.

Cute little girls! When you consider them and the two little boy's of Britney's, it really makes you want to shake these adults - they are forkin' up the next generation big time, they are messing with the childrens head's and that isn't right! They have all the odds stacked against them already.:(

I'm probably thinking wrong, but I thought at one time Denise was in *advertiser censored*?

Charlie apologized for that pretty quickly.
--aplogizing for making fun of her bald cancer-ridden mother is hardly enough--you can't unring a bell--Sheen's comment was absolutely inexcuseable and I hope his kids take him to task for this when they are older

The tabloids have been publishing blind and not-so-blind articles about Charlie Sheen for years. He apparently has some "sexual issues". He was well known to have been one of Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss' best and most regular customers.

Why did Denise Ritchie marry him when this info had already been very well reported? Well, there were lots of rumors about Denise and how Charlie first met her.

This sounds like a money issue - but who knows, perhaps not.
Charlie has "sexual issues" - so does Denise - she's the one who cheated with her best friend's husband.

--aplogizing for making fun of her bald cancer-ridden mother is hardly enough--you can't unring a bell--Sheen's comment was absolutely inexcuseable and I hope his kids take him to task for this when they are older
As are her accusations that he's a pedophile and a sexual pervert! You can't unring that bell either (as you can tell from several posts). charlie has stated in interviews that he had all of his computers sent to the FBI for checking their hard drives to prove her accusations false. Guess what, you're not hearing that anything came back from that investigation....IMO Denise is relying on just throwing as much mud as possible and hoping some of it sticks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back