Chat Tonight During the A&E Special

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems to me that as everyday goes by RDI's are taking a lot of L's based on every single one of these shows.

Be more specific, Roy. And I'm guessing L's mean "liberties?"

I mean can we really blame Hunter for not taking this case to court anymore.

There's PLENTY we can blame him and his merry minions for.

I can't get over the ransom note for sure but some of the nonsense posted as truths on the website goes beyond just being wrong.

Again, it would help if you'd be specific. And I've got a few ideas of my own as to what's beyond wrong.

I'm watching this for the first time, and am struck at the part when JR says he found JonBenet: I saw the white blanket and her eyes were closed that's funny since I thought the light would be dim, and JonBenet's eyes would be indistinct?

Anyone notice at the end when you have the Cemetery view, most of the significant women in John's life are dead!

I know, right?! That was what struck me the most. Especially with all of the strange people (LE) in the house and at first not knowing if the perp was still in the house. I also never saw tears. Maybe they're both very good at compartmentalizing but losing a child is not something I could discuss in an objective way a majority of the time. And they haven't questioned why JB and not Burke. Odd, but that's JMO.
Also why did Patsy still have on the clothes from the previous night as mentioned in the documentary? If they were leaving early that morning, I would think she would have showered and dressed before venturing out of her room to putz around with laundry. Maybe not had her hair fixed or make up on because she probably wanted to get the kids going, but the clothes I wore the previous night would already be in the laundry. I may have even had a robe on, but not the clothes from the night before.
Just a few thoughts. You can tell I'm a novice here LOL.

Florida - Ray of Hope - It is different in the snowy mountains. Your clothes aren't a swampy mess at the end of the day. Having lived in the swamps most of my life, I would never have considered wearing he same clothes twice without laundering them. But after having spent a few falls in northern Canada, I can tell you - your clothes stay fresh much longer and it is very possible and you look and smell just fine. No humidity, no perspiration, no rain. No steamy sidewalks. LOL

lol
canuck

But after having spent a few falls in northern Canada, I can tell you - your clothes stay fresh much longer and it is very possible and you look and smell just fine.

Thanks for the welcome and the confirmation that I'm not "losing it" otg!!! I apologize that I missed your earlier post -- but like you say, it confirms that 2 of us independently heard the same thing in that interview. I'm so skeptical of the media at this point that I'm wondering if A&E intentionally misrepresented the transcription to make what BR said seem more sympathetic?

I heard it too...He said they would.

Websleuths is very proud to be a part of a new docu-series called "The Killing Season" featuring the Long Island Serial Killer Case. As we call it "LISK".

Tonight on Websleuths Radio on Blogtalk radio we are joined by Rachel Mills and Josh Zeman. The filmmakers who brought you Cropsy and Killer Legends.

Josh and Rachel announced the network airing The Killing Season. Are you ready? A&E.

To say I had a reaction to the Ramsey show on A&E is putting it mildly.

Josh and Rachel explain in this interview how the content is the responsibility of the producer's of any documentary that airs on any network.

Just like Rachel and Josh will be responsible for The Killing Season.

They also explain how the docu-series works and what is coming up for the first season of "The Killing Season".

In spite of my screw ups, this is a good interview because the guests do most of the talking :) . This will be the first of many to come before the show airs on A&E.

You can listen to Josh and Rachel BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE

Can anyone provide a link to the A&E show please?
I'm watching in Ireland and have been able to catch up on most of the recent documentaries via YouTube but can't find the A&E one. Thanks in advance.

BR: "I worried about how JonBenet was...and I was worried they wouldn't find her."

**BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I HEAR.** Here's what I hear him saying in response to that question (I watched it repeatedly):
BR: "I worried about how JonBenet was...and...uh...I worried IF THEY WOULD FIND HER." (emphasis added is mine)

That is a BIG difference in my opinion! Because if you're worried "if they would find her" that could suggest guilty knowledge, depending on how you interpret it! (e.g., he's worried if they would find her because he knows the condition she was left in when he last saw her).

Does anyone else hear it this way or are my ears playing tricks on me??
OMG, rojamom! This will probably be the only time I've ever said (or will ever say) this in my life:giggle:, but I'm so glad you (obviously) didn't read what I had posted earlier. I thought the same thing and posted it here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...g-the-A-amp-E-Special&p=12786838#post12786838

At least I know it's not confirmation bias, and my ears aren't failing me (unless yours are too).

And BTW, welcome to WS.

Thanks, rojamom & SuperDave - I'm just now getting around to watching my recording of this program, and I had to stop/rewind/replay several times right after I heard what BR said.

What I heard him say was: "I worried THAT they would find her." And that bit he mumbled just beforehand sounded to me as if he said, "And this is the truth." or "And this is true."

The editorial liberty A&E took with this program is beyond reprehensible. I can't count the number of times I shouted, "That's a lie!" at it. Smit infuriates me in everything I've read and especially in seeing him on this program. His theory is bunk and carries no weight whatsoever. In some ways, I wish he was still around to suffer the wrath of what I hope will still some day be fully revealed, even though I know there will never be complete resolution.

One last thing. I have a heavy-duty tape dispenser that I think is identical to the one that was in the basement of the R's. The spool is a very dark brown. I use clear package tape on it. I don't think the teeth would be sharp enough to cut duct tape. Unfortunately, I was unable to upload my photo here in order to attach it to this post.

ETA: I think I was finally able to add the photo.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20161008_124811.jpg
    20161008_124811.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 121

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads