Cheyvonne Molino

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was searching news archives a while back and found some Molinos in the (American) South, including a Jim. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. Does anyone know if Jim is NorCal born and raised? I know CM has roots there, but could Jim have moved there from somewhere else?

His family (grandmother) has been here for generations but I don't know about Jim or his parents. I think he has always been local.

Sunnie, can you check Pleasant Hill graduation records?

He's been in business in Pittsburg for 32 years, right? There could definitely be another connection with Garrido, but he surely could have known him for the last 32 years at the least.

I also thought the land where JM was on belonged to family and that was purchased in 1946?

I thought I remembered Molino Ravioli being in Brentwood back in the 70s, but I could be wrong. Now it's located in Pleasant Hill, but I don't know if it's always been there. Or if they had more than one location.

Yes, Marsh Creek in Clayton.

I thought it was in Oakley actually, but that was a few years ago and my memory isn't as good as it once was. ;-) That's the reason I think he is a local and may have done some jail time in CCC.

Thank you my2sisters, I thought that was what the jail is called. Too bad I don't have any contacts in LE any longer!

I also thought the land where JM was on belonged to family and that was purchased in 1946?

I guess Jim Malino is 60?

I guess Jim Malino is 60?

Yeah, he's 60. I found an article where he and CM applied for their marriage license. Just a sec, I'll link it.

Boo, I can't link it because I use a proxy, but here it is:
VITAL STATISTICS
Contra Costa Times (Walnut Creek, CA) - Wednesday, November 12, 1997

Molino-Ward Lee: James Molino , 48, and Cheyvonne Ward-Lee, 23, both of Pleasant Hill.

His family (grandmother) has been here for generations but I don't know about Jim or his parents. I think he has always been local.

Sunnie, can you check Pleasant Hill graduation records?

My Mom was in the first graduating class in P.H. High in 1955, so I'll try to check facebook and see if I can find him there. Such a small world!!

I remember reading that also. I think it was in one of the first interviews, when they interviewed jim and cheyvonne about pg.

I thought it was in Oakley actually, but that was a few years ago and my memory isn't as good as it once was. ;-) That's the reason I think he is a local and may have done some jail time in CCC.

Thank you my2sisters, I thought that was what the jail is called. Too bad I don't have any contacts in LE any longer!

That's it! Oakley, O'Hara Ave, wasn't it? Thanks for jogging my memory!!! Back then everyone knew everyone, especially young people. Given this information I have no doubt they have known each other since their youth.

Marsh Creek was a low security "farm" for low-level criminals - more like criminals in their early years! Guys were always walking away because of the lack of security.

FYI - Oakley is between Antioch and Brentwood.

Guess I remember more than I thought. Off to see if I can find him at PH High.

That's it! Oakley, O'Hara Ave, wasn't it? Thanks for jogging my memory!!! Back then everyone knew everyone, especially young people. Given this information I have no doubt they have known each other since their youth.

Marsh Creek was a low security "farm" for low-level criminals - more like criminals in their early years! Guys were always walking away because of the lack of security.

FYI - Oakley is between Antioch and Brentwood.

Wasn't Garrido in jail for for a while in 1972? For the rape thing? And, once before that?

That document states on page 11 that they'd previously had another facility in Oakley. Do we know anything about that?

We haven't found anything but I think I remember it being on Old Hwy 4 about 1-2 miles from the Walnut Ave. house on the way to Brentwood.

Searched a 5 year period at PH High and didn't find him, but maybe he just isn't registered on facebook? There wasn't a HS in Oakley at that time, correct> Does anyone know if the students went to Brentwood or Antioch?

I think the Oakley facility got closed when the area became part of the city. It was no longer an unincorporated area.

Wasn't Garrido in jail for for a while in 1972? For the rape thing? And, once before that?

From what I understand he was arrested and held at Martinez County Jail until the case was dropped. I don't know if he was ever arraigned. His arrest before that would have been the drug charges that sent him to Marsh Creek. As far as I know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back