Cheyvonne Molino

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My first guess would be her husband. Pure speculation here, but her husband is about 25 years older than her, and I think they've been married about 12 years. He may have a history with PG that she isn't aware of, or maybe had more of a connection with PG during their friendship than she knew about.

Something else that really piques my curiosity is that Deepal Karunaratne took a hike around that same time. He, like Cheyvonne, had been ALL over the media blabbing about PG and even speculating why Jaycee hadn't just gotten on a bus and gone home (Seriously, WHAT?!) (http://cbs5.com/crime/Phillip.Garrido.arrest.2.1148378.html). He also admitted to numerous media outlets (including the one linked) that he willingly signed PG's affidavit. Karunaratne is a realtor. If your business depended in part on your reputation, why would you get in front of every possible news camera and admit to verifying that your pedo friend could hear god through a box? Then just as quickly, disappear? Did the same person try to shut both him a Cheyvonne up?

Very curious. Also Janice Gomes was interviewed by Geraldo about another PG-type living in the same neighborhood and running his business the same way. She felt he was someone LE should investigate and went on National TV to get the attention of LE! That interview has never shown up online (that I've been able to find). She's done other interviews since but has never mentioned this other person.

Would we know if there have been other arrests related to this case?

Pittsburg upholds decision to scrap salvage yard's permit

"Despite recent efforts by an embattled Pittsburg auto wrecker to reverse a history of environmental violations, city leaders this week agreed to shut down the salvage yard.
The Pittsburg Planning Commission revoked JM Enterprises' use permit in late August. The City Council's vote this week upholding the decision means JM cannot sell auto parts to customers or crush cars…

…Though JM's property was annexed into Pittsburg in 1991, the city had no record of a use permit for the business until it was discovered by Pittsburg when annexing a neighboring property last November. JM remains out of city compliance with eight aspects of the recently discovered permit, but that number had been 14 in November…"

I can’t imagine that someone in the city of Pittsburg didn’t know he wasn’t paying any city taxes or permits! JM would have provided considerable needed revenue to Pittsburg. Just wondering if someone(s) was covering for him.

Cheyvonne sure shut up about her friendship with PG. At first she was in front of nearly every camera then after the raids she became invisible - almost questionably invisible. Neither Nightline nor TLC mentioned a word about her when interviewing PGs acquaintances. And she said she was his ONLY friend. Maybe she was drawing too much attention to the Sheriff’s Department and running the risk of exposing someone/something??? She’s not the type to be easily scared off that’s for sure.

Yeah, that doesn't seem right... that was a huge operation. They are saying they operated for 18 years with no permit and they just now found out? They have been out of compliance so many times it's not funny. It sounds like it was an environmental nightmare. Plus, this is still heresay, but it appears to be common knowledge they run stolen vehicles through there.

My first guess would be her husband. Pure speculation here, but her husband is about 25 years older than her, and I think they've been married about 12 years. He may have a history with PG that she isn't aware of, or maybe had more of a connection with PG during their friendship than she knew about.

Something else that really piques my curiosity is that Deepal Karunaratne took a hike around that same time. He, like Cheyvonne, had been ALL over the media blabbing about PG and even speculating why Jaycee hadn't just gotten on a bus and gone home (Seriously, WHAT?!) (http://cbs5.com/crime/Phillip.Garrido.arrest.2.1148378.html). He also admitted to numerous media outlets (including the one linked) that he willingly signed PG's affidavit. Karunaratne is a realtor. If your business depended in part on your reputation, why would you get in front of every possible news camera and admit to verifying that your pedo friend could hear god through a box? Then just as quickly, disappear? Did the same person try to shut both him and Cheyvonne up?

yeah she should have taken the bus with the shackles on while carrying the shed she was locked in on her shoulders. sigh.
or better yet she should have either left the girls behind or tried taking them with her and been devestated when they wouldnt come because they were used to there situation..
people are aggrivating when they make comments like that. they'd never say stuff like that if it was there own daughter this happened too :furious:

Very curious. Also Janice Gomes was interviewed by Geraldo about another PG-type living in the same neighborhood and running his business the same way. She felt he was someone LE should investigate and went on National TV to get the attention of LE! That interview has never shown up online (that I've been able to find). She's done other interviews since but has never mentioned this other person.

I forgot about that. I don't know if we would know an arrest was related to this case, but the arrest itself would be public knowledge, wouldn't it? Hey, maybe Janet could be contacted to see if she thinks anything was ever done to investigate that?

James Molino denied having a friendship with PG saying it was strictly business - PG printing his business cards and fliers. Cheyvonne had a completely different story so you could be right that she didn't know what her husband was up to.

Yeah, that doesn't seem right... that was a huge operation. They are saying they operated for 18 years with no permit and they just now found out? They have been out of compliance so many times it's not funny. It sounds like it was an environmental nightmare. Plus, this is still heresay, but it appears to be common knowledge they run stolen vehicles through there.

I'm still looking for it, but I did read an old article saying they found several stolen vehicles and vehicles with the VIN numbers removed in his yard.

James Molino denied having a friendship with PG saying it was strictly business - PG printing his business cards and fliers. Cheyvonne had a completely different story so you could be right that she didn't know what her husband was up to.

Yeah, weird ... and he said no way was the god rally gonna take place, but it did. And Garrido said in the council meeting that he was working on a business proposition with them for use of the wrecking yard.

I'm still looking for it, but I did read an old article saying they found several stolen vehicles and vehicles with the VIN numbers removed in his yard.

I know, they did!! I think that had also been going on for a very long time.

It just doesn't make sense that this guy was on parole and getting away with all kinds of business violations, stolen vehicles, probably drugs, hiring illegals, and having guns on the property.

I know, they did!! I think that had also been going on for a very long time.

It just doesn't make sense that this guy was on parole and getting away with all kinds of business violations, stolen vehicles, probably drugs, hiring illegals, and having guns on the property.

I agree, someone in LE was protecting him and there was nothing Pittsburg PD could do since it had never been annexed.

yeah she should have taken the bus with the shackles on while carrying the shed she was locked in on her shoulders. sigh.
or better yet she should have either left the girls behind or tried taking them with her and been devestated when they wouldnt come because they were used to there situation..
people are aggrivating when they make comments like that. they'd never say stuff like that if it was there own daughter this happened too :furious:

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying or how it relates to this discussion, sorry. :waitasec:

I saw an online video of her interview on a morning show when it first aired. I think I found it through google news, but it's archived now so it'll take a while for me to find it (If it's still up).

We wouldn't know about CM's raid except that she went to the media with it, so it's possible that others are at least being investigated and we don't know. I would think LE would follow up on the god box affidavit signers.

Pure speculation here, but I feel like CM, DK, and maybe others are connected to PG somehow and were "protesting too much". it truly sounds like they were shut up by someone. It is possible that either PG or NG's attorney's contacted them and said to knock it off? Maybe they want them to be character witnesses?

I agree, someone in LE was protecting him and there was nothing Pittsburg PD could do since it had never been annexed.

I would be very angry if I lived in that area with Molino providing an avenue to get rid of stolen cars, not paying his fair share, dumping toxic waste into the ground (and possibly ground water), neighbors complained about other things too... I'm sorry but this guy ad his whole operation should have been on the radar a long time ago and continued to be on the radar, not only because of the violation and known crime, but because all the prostitutes and Lisa Norrell were found dead right around there too. Where has the CCC Sheriff's Office been all these years?

That's right, I forgot. So who would threaten her? Obviously someone with something to lose by her talking.

Although, it seems to be in vogue right now for people to claim they have gotten death threats. Sometimes I think that is a set-up for a future lawsuit.

We really do need an independent review of the SO, but this community just doesn't get very involved. If they do they're more than likely on the side of the good ol' boys network.

my2sisters... the request needs to go outside the CCC Grand Jury or the Board of Supervisors. Other agencies must be interested. The media might get interested if they see enough going on - I assume someone outside Contra Costa County as the news there doesn't seem to want to tackle that kind of investigative journalism. While I think Gresset is probably a t*rd, maybe someone investigating all that would like a little more info on what is going on. ;)

Yeah, weird ... and he said no way was the god rally gonna take place, but it did. And Garrido said in the council meeting that he was working on a business proposition with them for use of the wrecking yard.

I thought it was bizarre that jim was the one that said "no" to the rally, but cheyvonne ok'd it.

I looked at classmates for Brentwood High two years prior to pg graduating and didn't find jim molino. I'm still wondering if they began their criminal careers together in the county farm - is it called Marsh Creek? I think it's in Clayton. Anyway, that is where pg first went to jail for drug offenses.

I thought it was bizarre that jim was the one that said "no" to the rally, but cheyvonne ok'd it.

I looked at classmates for Brentwood High two years prior to pg graduating and didn't find jim molino. I'm still wondering if they began their criminal careers together in the county farm - is it called Marsh Creek? I think it's in Clayton. Anyway, that is where pg first went to jail for drug offenses.

I was searching news archives a while back and found some Molinos in the (American) South, including a Jim. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. Does anyone know if Jim is NorCal born and raised? I know CM has roots there, but could Jim have moved there from somewhere else?

I thought I remembered Molino Ravioli being in Brentwood back in the 70s, but I could be wrong. Now it's located in Pleasant Hill, but I don't know if it's always been there. Or if they had more than one location.

Yes, Marsh Creek in Clayton.

How old is Jim Molino?

He's been in business in Pittburg for 32 years

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson