Cheyvonne Molino

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i doubt it was for jaywalking.
seriously i really hope that LE is on this tight.
if not them, then the feds.

Corcoran, if that is where he was (former address there, it was listed somewhere in these threads when exploring their addresses, is not a "farm" but a real prison. Had to be something of significance. How do you find out information about peoples past criminal records?

Corcoran, if that is where he was (former address there, it was listed somewhere in these threads when exploring their addresses, is not a "farm" but a real prison. Had to be something of significance. How do you find out information about peoples past criminal records?

someone just mentioned it was for domestic abuse.
makes me dislike cm even more for her comments about jaycee and the girls

I had many years of working for a bank.
We were responsible for being aware of large deposits of cash, etc.
We had to get the customer to sign a legal report on where the large cash came from.
Most refused to sign.
They got too smart for that & would go to several banks open various accounts personal & business & deposit lower amounts of cash to avoid being detected for criminal activity.

The bank would get in trouble for not reporting obvious suspicious transactions.

We still had to be on the look out for people who fit the "image" of Money Laundering.

I think the IRS? would be interested in getting tips on people who might need all their businesses to be investigated/audited in case they have not filed taxes.

someone just mentioned it was for domestic abuse.
makes me dislike cm even more for her comments about jaycee and the girls

If he was there for domestic abuse it had to be BAD. Makes me wonder why cm would marry him after also?

Please review post on the "2 Little girls" thread and on the sticky's at the top of the forum page regarding organized email campaigns, just to make sure everyone is in compliance.:)

If he was there for domestic abuse it had to be BAD. Makes me wonder why cm would marry him after also?

i have nothing but sympathy for spousal abuse victims so i have to watch what i say here.
but him thinking maybe the violance was mutual (it happens) but he got all the blame.
i personally think the 2 of them deserve each other

She is a piece of work herself. I once read an article that she belonged to a biker group and they had to throw her out.
She was nothing but trouble...So as they say "water meets it's own level" ...
Not to many would go with her anyway, just look at some of her photos, she poses like she wants to be pimped. That is why she would have a site called pimp my image. IMHO they are both sexual deviants. I sure hope LE is going through all his cars...But something tells me that any car that may have had any information in it was sold as parts. :( too bad.....

She is a piece of work herself. I once read an article that she belonged to a biker group and they had to throw her out.
She was nothing but trouble...So as they say "water meets it's own level" ...
Not to many would go with her anyway, just look at some of her photos, she poses like she wants to be pimped. That is why she would have a site called pimp my image. IMHO they are both sexual deviants. I sure hope LE is going through all his cars...But something tells me that any car that may have had any information in it was sold as parts. :( too bad.....

lmao you gotta be some kind of psycho to get thrown out of a biker gang :dance:

I hate to say it, but that is why I started thinking of prostitutes then from there to the prostitutes that had been killed in the area and then from there to Garridos backyard parties.

Which is a theory we've been talking about for awhile now!! I really think it had to be prostitutes or nancy back there.

So, just had a thought here. What if the older daughter that spoke at the meeting is who lived at the bay point rental and is the mother of the two kids taken in to custody? Also, as far as I remember it never said two young girls, it said 2 young children, correct? I guess these would be cm's step grandkids if this were correct.

Which is a theory we've been talking about for awhile now!! I really think it had to be prostitutes or nancy back there.

So, just had a thought here. What if the older daughter that spoke at the meeting is who lived at the bay point rental and is the mother of the two kids taken in to custody? Also, as far as I remember it never said two young girls, it said 2 young children, correct? I guess these would be cm's step grandkids if this were correct.

i thought the daughter at the meeting was 16. subtract 3 years to nov 2006, she was 13. with 2 4 year olds? :eek:

Very smart.. I wonder if a trace on her name would show her address.
Yes I'm sure it said 2 young children.

KBL - I think there is another step-daughter older than the 16 year old?

If this is the case then the 2 young children are most likely not the two blond little girls being searched for seen with PG.

i thought the daughter at the meeting was 16. subtract 3 years to nov 2006, she was 13. with 2 4 year olds? :eek:

Every one said that minors can not address the public meetings and jim has been married before at least once, so possibly has other children.

Oh, god, I never though about Nancy.

It did say children and you could be right. I don't think those are the girls that would have been with Garrido.

Oh, god, I never though about Nancy.

It did say children and you could be right. I don't think those are the girls that would have been with Garrido.

I agree. I don't think that if the children were related to the Molinos that they would have blonde hair.

I can't help feeling that there is something about this family that I am missing. It's like I can reach out my finger and can't quite grasp it.

I can't help feeling that there is something about this family that I am missing. It's like I can reach out my finger and can't quite grasp it.

I feel the same, but I don't want to accuse them of something without any evidence. I also wonder if someone connected to them was connected to Garrido's mis-deads. I guess we've all been looking for a direct connection, but it might not be direct. Garrido could have been up to something with someone they knew or employed.

No one liked when Cheyvonne called out Jaycee, I thought it was awful, but at this point we don't know if that was just self serving, immature, or what. James Molino says in one interview I posted that he told Garriodo "no' in July about having the rally at the wrecking yard.... but then Garrido did have it there in Aug. So, I wonder what changed their minds or if he was in conflict with Cheyvonne over this or she helped convince James it was ok or money exchanged hand... I don't know, just speculating.

I guess it's too much for us to believe they did not know what was going on in that house. Maybe they are just the kind of folks who don't care to look too deep?

Cheyvonne didn't seem to be worried about anything they found on the properties? That was my impression, I guess. I hope if they did find anything they conducted a proper search and didn't use improper force.

Maybe I feel the way I do partly because of the pictures of Jaycees daughters showing up from her daughters party. I still feel though that there has to be a connection that goes a little deeper. The fact that she would even invite the girls to the party stumps me.

I also continue to wonder about the reason for JM's incarceration and about your idea of them possibly having served time together. Hmmm maybe it was several years ago, when pg was at the Clayton facility for drug possession? Interesting people.

Maybe I feel the way I do partly because of the pictures of Jaycees daughters showing up from her daughters party. I still feel though that there has to be a connection that goes a little deeper. The fact that she would even invite the girls to the party stumps me.

I also continue to wonder about the reason for JM's incarceration and about your idea of them possibly having served time together. Hmmm maybe it was several years ago, when pg was at the Clayton facility for drug possession? Interesting people.

I would guess the daughters were invited because it was clear they weren't socialized and she felt sorry for them, so she helped them in a way she thought might be constructive for them.

I thought I read somewhere that JM was on probation on a weapons charge, and because he was on probation they didnt need a warrant to search his property. I would have thought that any time he did would have been long past the period when PG was in prison for his parole violation. They more likely met when PG was employed at that recycling facility. If JM was running a wrecking yard he might have had some business there.

In my very small community, there was an SO who moved here from another state. It was before the days of registration, so he was only found out about because of his ugly personality, and a diligent woman having the connections to find out about him. She knew there was something off about the guy. I talked to him one time on the telephone about an issue in the community and was utterly repulsed talking with him on the phone (there was nothing sexual, but his controlling, ugly personality). There was no internet then. He had made friends with all of the dysfunctional people in our community. They can find each other. They are attracted to each other. I could give plenty of other startling examples of this type of situation. I sincerely doubt that a decent normal person would have made friends with the Garrido's. They may say "hi" to be polite, but a prolonged personal relationship, no way! As I have read on this site, the "hinky" meter would go sky high, and you would be doing what you could to protect yourself and family from the dysfunction. It might not even be conscious on your part. Don't forget that the kids called him "Creepy Phil". I think there was a lot of "protesting too much" in the beginning of this case, which indicated fear to me. Creepy Phil wasn't caught because he was so darn smart; rather it was due to a lot of circumstances, incompetence, acceptance on the part of the public as well as LE. Having been involved several times in reporting child abuse to LE myself, I found early on that you have to be incredibly "firm" with them. I learned because of the lack of response several times with different children. Now I do not take anything for granted with LE. The average citizen would have no idea that LE doesn't do that great of a job with child abuse and investigating complaints or understanding child abuse. I wonder how much training they receive? If anyone ever suspects abuse and makes a report, don't assume what needs to be done has been done. Be aggressive and ask questions and get answers from them after you have called.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ledbetterman77
Back