Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah OK you were talking about the article and lee, lol sorry-I thought I had wrongly posted in wrong thread

Yep, sorry, I should have made myself more clear on what I was :sick: about.

If she could make it, i dont see her buying it on the internet. Besides, look at what the LE are choosing to "feed" the public as leaks. I think it would remain private if they truly thought it would be used to "kill" Caylee. I still think it would be something more with Meth or an inhalant used on its own.

Always remember: She searched the internet on this first

This solidifies my theory more. She must have used chloroform to make Caylee sleep! I should have been an investigator!
Because I have said all along since day one, the baby was sleeping in the car and suffocated, when Casey was partying.
I was hoping, praying, I was wrong, but now that this came out it fits.

Why would Casey go to the trouble of buying and using Chloroform to make Caylee sleep, when she could buy over the counter meds that would probably better serve the purpose?

I would bet that Casey stole the chloraform from some place she had been.
I know that vetenarians may use it for some procedures on occasion.
Does anyone know if chloraform is used for any reason in tattoo establishments?

Why would Casey go to the trouble of buying and using Chloroform to make Caylee sleep, when she could buy over the counter meds that would probably better serve the purpose?

She had started hanging out in the clubs, what if someone in the party scene gave it to her, it is used as a recreational drug as well. Happenstance becomes opportunity, becomes a google search or five, and now we have suspicious to lethal levels in the trunk. I don't believe she picked this chemical, bought it online, had it shipped etc.... I think she opportunistically came upon some and it became the solution to her plan.

I also think Cindy is acting like such a loon because at some point Casey made threats of some sort, Cindy dismissed them (probably threatened to kill Casey a time or two herself) and is now unable to cope. I think she may be trying to convince herself that Casey would never harm Caylee.

It is too short acting to be used as a sedation while she partied.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, and not sure if it's a connection - just seeing a lot of awfully weird behavior from Casey and immediately thought about drugs:

Where Does Crystal Meth Come From?
Methamphetamine is available with a prescription for obesity, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and narcolepsy, but crystal meth is a street drug, made in illegal labs by chemically altering over-the-counter drugs. Making crystal meth usually involves reducing ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, found in cold and allergy medicine. In the US, a typical meth lab employs something called the 'Red, White, and Blue Process', which entails hydrogenation of the hydroxyl group on the ephedrine or pseudoephedrine molecule. The red is red phosphorus, white is the ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, and blue is iodine, used to make hydroiodic acid. Making crystal meth is dangerous to the people making it and dangerous to the neighborhood where it's being made. White phosphorus with sodium hydroxide can produce poisonous phosphine gas, usually as a result of overheating red phosphorus, plus white phosphorus can autoignite and blow up the meth lab. In addition to phosphine and phosphorus, various hazardous vapors may be associated with a meth lab, such as chloroform, ether, acetone, ammonia, hydrochloric acid, methylamine, iodine, hydroiodic acid, lithium or sodium, mercury, and hydrogen gas.

I had tears in my eyes when the news about the chloroform broke. I've become too obsessed with this case. I had trouble sleeping last night, because all I could think about was what Casey more than likely did to that poor little baby.

I wish there was a logical explanation as to why there might be traces of chloroform in her car, but I don't think there is.

There has been some question as to where one might obtain Chloroform. Does anyone know if Chloroform is something that may be found in a college science lab?

It is too short acting to be used as a sedation while she partied.

That was my thought on using Chloroform to induce sleep. If someone wanted to sedate a child for hours, I don't think Chloroform would be very reliable.

There has been some question as to where one might obtain Chloroform. Does anyone know if Chloroform is something that may be found in a college science lab?

You can buy it online. It is banned at a consumer level, it has many industrial applications. The link I posted yesterday was less than $30.00.

I don't think she went and purchased it personally. I think one of her friends or aquaintances uses it as an inhalant/recreational drug and gave it to her, never knowing that she was thinking about.

Since chloroform is associated with crystal meth, I also went digging and found common symptoms associated with someone that uses meth (not saying the chloroform could be tied to meth or drugs, but I do find some of the following characteristics interesting):

Look out for these warning signs
For obvious reasons, early intervention will give an addict the best chances of recovering. Is someone you know in trouble? These are the signs of crystal meth abuse:

Loss of appetite and weight loss
Aggression
Dilated pupils
Rapid speech
Anxiety
Psychotic symptoms (hallucinations and delusions)
Headaches
Over-confidence
Insomnia
Changes in dress, friends and slang
Drug paraphernalia: light bulbs, glass straws (so-called "lollies" or "popeye")

(taken from http://www.health24.com/mind/Sexual_dysfunction/1284-1300,28037.asp)

You are not wrong, it is illegal, but you can still purchase ANYthing on the internet, especially whatever illegal thing you are looking for. Unfortunately.

IMO this is all very simple. Theres no complicated inside story or twisting details to this. I believe Casey watched way too many crime shows/movies, got the idea on how to get rid of her precious daughter, got ahold of the Cloroform to murder her child and thats what happened. Simple as that. That is ofcourse my theory, doesnt mean its true.

I agree with you. I mean, she had all that time on her hands not working and writing fake emails to herself. Wasn't chloroform used by the serial killer in "Silence of the Lambs"?

i had a dream last night that i was an elevator operator and i was serving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and charging 3 cents for each one to all people that were getting on the elevator. i couldnt make enough of them.
i could have sold thousands of them but i was running out of jelly THEN the elevator broke and i had to climb thru the elevator shaft to go get more peanut butter and jelly. everyone was in a panic.. and wanted to get off the elevator.

does this have anything to do with this case ??

probably not but it sure reminds me of the craziness of some of the people involved in this case.......

:laugh:

One thing about the chloroform. If Casey, or someone using her computer, actually purchased it over the internet, it will also be known to LE either through the computer records, or through credit card purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980