Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there chloroform in pool water????? Chlorinated pool water????

I wonder if maybe one of those receipts from Target is for bleach and nail polish remover??:waitasec:

Do I hear 1st degree?

I'm right behind on this Gizzy. If this this true, then yes, first degree, premediatated, death penalty MURDER. :furious::furious:

I am flabbergasted to say the least!

Salem

Casey was in big trouble for the nursing home theft, I'll bet the mixture might have been for the whole family. IMO

Maybe from a nurse??? Or at a nurses job???? No evidence, just throwing it out there.

I'm a nurse and have never seen it in my many years, it was considered an old anesthetic long before I even went to nursing school 25 years ago.

However, I remember my brother using a cleaning solvent for his carpet that had chloroform in it and he started getting dizzy and sleepy and realized the problem when he read the label. That's been maybe 10 years ago.

If this is what the bounty hunter was eluding to, he's right, I'm shocked. Just when I thought nothing would surprise in this case. When someone finds a news link, please post.

Her father, George Anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWW.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/d...orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_03330409032008

Chloroform revolutionised surgery, but also caused hundreds of sudden deaths, the cause of which was a hotly-debated mystery in which physicians took sides and hurled insults at each other in the medical press. Opposition to its use in childbirth was stilled when Queen Victoria used it in her last two confinements. In warfare, there was an initial prejudice against using chloroform, but it soon proved to be invaluable on the battlefield. Chloroform was not just an anaesthetic. Taken internally or as a local application it was used to relieve a wide variety of conditions, from cholera to gonorrhoea, though some of the treatments may have been worse than the complaint. It is not surprising that criminals attempted to use it, often unsuccessfully, or that people made dubious claims to have been chloroformed when robbed under unsavoury circumstances. Women who said they had been sexually assaulted when chloroformed by doctors or dentists were usually branded as hysterical or delusional. Chloroform had a starring role in several sensational trials, and dramatic suicides, while sheer carelessness led to many tragic accidents. In the twentieth century chloroform was gradually superseded by new anaesthetics, but it has an important role in modern medicine, where one of its many uses is to prepare samples for DNA testing. http://www.parmaq.com/Linda/chloroform.htm

Ok remind me about the trunk....

the ditched the rotting pizza & what exactly was it about the cleaning.

They FOUND the cleaning stuff in the car OR they used it when they cleaned the car? Was it bleach?

The defense is ab-solutely going to argue that the source of the chloroform had to do with the bleach.

The defense might argue that, but how would they explain the computer searches for chloroform?

Is chloroform used in making drugs like methamphetamine? If so, maybe Casey was involved with making/selling drugs or knew someone that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy