Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you not to hate me. Seems weird it's used for dna testing that's all. I totally support LE 100%. Like I said, just trying to make sense out of something that is just so off the charts unbelievable.

No hate, RR. Promise. I just shudder when I think about how it seems "family" around Caylee seemed to really care so little for her, yet LE, searchers and even us are just sick about her missing and really want to find her.

I told you not to hate me. Seems weird it's used for dna testing that's all. I totally support LE 100%. Like I said, just trying to make sense out of something that is just so off the charts unbelievable.

uh huh.

Oh god maybe I watch to much SVU

No you dont..women do sick crap all the time..
there was a women who wanted to trade her 2 children for sex for a used car and an apartment..it happens...

I am all over with my thinking with this case..

My thoughts are that it is related to Georges "Arm and Hammer cleaning detergent and pizza mix" statement. Second thought is someone tried to clean critters out of trunk with it. Third thought is pool related drowning. there is a fourth one but I doubt that one will come to play, it is that the mixture of soda ash found in Arm and Hammer is part of a duo used to cook opiods out of pills.

As might be expected for an anesthetic, inhaling chloroform vapors depresses the central nervous system. It is immediately dangerous to life and health at approximately 500 ppm according to the United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Breathing about 900 ppm for a short time can cause dizziness, fatigue, and headache. Chronic chloroform exposure may cause damage to the liver (where chloroform is metabolized to phosgene) and to the kidneys, and some people develop sores when the skin is immersed in chloroform. Wikipedia

Info on Inhalants from NC Poison COntrol...Looks Like KC could have been hittin' that herself:

* Inhalants are substances or fumes from certain products that are sniffed to cause a high.
* A chronic abuser may experience loss of memory and diminishing reasoning abilities.
* Inhalant abuse can increase the chance of death due to accidents, suffocation and heart malfunctions.
* Other risks association may include permanent damage to the:
o Liver
o Kidneys
o Heart
o Lungs
o Bone marrow (They could link that if it was chronic use to get her to sleep WHEN they find her)
o Death caused by abusing inhalants is referred to as Sudden Sniffers' Death.

Some physical warning signs of inhalant abuse include:

* Loss of appetite
* Chemical odors on clothing or breath
* Red eyes or runny nose
* Often seem drunk or dizzy
* Paint stains on face and hands
* Sores around nose or mouth

Some personality changes may include:

* Noticeable difference in eating and sleeping habits
* Loss of interest in school or work
* Develops negative attitude toward school, family and friends
* Always tired or lethargic

Simple search revealed...

Some Common Meth Ingredients
Alcohol -
Gasoline additives/Rubbing Alcohol
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Rock, table or Epsom salt Red Phosphorous
Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

I think we are onto something.....for real. Serious meth problem in Orlando (heck in all cities).

Following the Meth angle....I dont know much about the manufacturing of this drug, but I do know that I live in a rural area that we have had a rash of people making this drug in the woods in our county where they have privacy and no one close by to smell the fumes. Apparently they are able to manufacture it on little propane camping grills. Its not uncommon for hunters and people who may be walking in the woods on their property to come across a spot where this has been done. They will often leave their empty boxes and propane tanks behind when they are done.

That being said....what if Casey was involved in something like this somewhere in the park or along the "big trail" that she referred to? This could be why she isnt talking. I really dont think that Meth heads have stolen her child though.

Chloroform is like what Bundy used on his kidnapping victims - knocks you out - medical / lab purposes... like you cannot just go to a drug store & buy it like peroxide or alcohol.... It has nothing to do with pool chlorine. I believe it is actually a solvent for silicone in some uses....(?)

Info on Inhalants from NC Poison COntrol...Looks Like KC could have been hittin' that herself:

* Inhalants are substances or fumes from certain products that are sniffed to cause a high.
* A chronic abuser may experience loss of memory and diminishing reasoning abilities.
* Inhalant abuse can increase the chance of death due to accidents, suffocation and heart malfunctions.
* Other risks association may include permanent damage to the:
o Liver
o Kidneys
o Heart
o Lungs
o Bone marrow (They could link that if it was chronic use to get her to sleep WHEN they find her)
o Death caused by abusing inhalants is referred to as Sudden Sniffers' Death.

Some physical warning signs of inhalant abuse include:

* Loss of appetite
* Chemical odors on clothing or breath
* Red eyes or runny nose
* Often seem drunk or dizzy
* Paint stains on face and hands
* Sores around nose or mouth

Some personality changes may include:

* Noticeable difference in eating and sleeping habits
* Loss of interest in school or work
* Develops negative attitude toward school, family and friends
* Always tired or lethargic

Can they test Amy to see if it was used on her or is it to late?

This was a rapist. 2 women have done sketches on the suspect. I don't buy this theory.

Nicole's family aren't aware of this. And as far as I know, LE has said they can not confirm or link the rapist -of the two women you speak of- to her case. I wrote this when it was being discussed the chloroform was found at the park.

I didn't post a theory. I posted a rhetorical question in regards to all the story spinning.

Chloroform is like what Bundy used on his kidnapping victims - knocks you out - medical / lab purposes... like you cannot just go to a drug store & buy it like peroxide or alcohol.... It has nothing to do with pool chlorine. I believe it is actually a solvent for silicone in some uses....(?)
Contaminated pool water causes higher levels of Chloroform in pools.

Chloroform is actually used as a drug itself.
I posted a link above about a guy that used it to get high.
No need to use it to make Meth.
It is also found in chemical supply or taxidermy stores.
Yikes...taxidermy...can't imagine where the defense would go with that. Squirrel?

sorry if its been discussed but im postingon my phone and its hard to go through all the pages. what if casey was attempting to make chloroform herself just to put caylee to sleep, but made it too strong and ended up killing her?

I guess what would really give us an idea is what she was searching for on the web. If she was searching for ways to get high or ways to put someone to sleep, etc.

Chloroform is actually used as a drug itself.
I posted a link above about a guy that used it to get high.
No need to use it to make Meth.
It is also found in chemical supply or taxidermy stores.

Taxidermy?Could Casey have thought she could preserve the decomposing body of Caylee in the trunk by using chloroform?

How can she explain looking it up on the computer though ...

She can't! That's my point. I don't even know if Arm and Hammer has the potentially reactive stuff in it. Since I'm just going by a news story, I'd guess a guilty attempt to scrub out the trunk or evidence of foul play to Caylee. The computer search would more likely suggest option 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!