Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Casey grabbed a bag of garbage from the dumpster when she dumped something in it. The chemical could have been in the garbage bag. Wonder what kind of prints they will find on the bag. Did they get the bag?

Last week when the 400 page document came out I found it interesting that Casey was telling Amy that Cindy was going to sign over the house to her.
Does anyone else wonder if Casey was considering killing Cindy and George with the chloroform?

That thought crossed my mind. I just can't figure out how else she planned to pull of the taking over the house lie with Amy. But then how would she have explained it to Lee?

Her father, George Anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWW.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/d...orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_03330409032008

On one of the web sites if visited it states chloroform can be used as a solvent. What would you need to clean up with chloroform, I wonder? Evidence of a crime, maybe? JMO

Interesting.
After 36 years of nursing I've never seen chloroform used, or on any shelf, or in any storage.

In the 50's and before I'm sure, they had this metal wire type mask. A piece of gauze was laid over it and it was placed over the patients nose and mouth. Drops of chloroform were dripped on the gauze and the vapors breathed until the patient passed out. Then the mask was raised a little for oxygen to enter. When the patient started to come to, the mask was lowered and more chloroform dripped onto the gauze.

The movie Cider House Rules showed how it was used too, as women gave birth or had abortions in that movie.

Chloroform was used by Karla Holmolka & her hubby to knock her little sister out so they could rape her. The sister died from aspirating vomit and her face was burned by the chloroform.

Look at the link below. According to this link, chloroform can be made by chlorine interacting with organic matter. So for example, if someone drowned in a pool and the water was still in their lungs/stomach, over time the chlorine could turn into chloroform. So if the person were buried, then the body dug up, put in the trunk and moved, the body could leak chloroform into the trunk.

Look at this link originally provided by gibby207: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-9405815.html

Anyone can buy it online, she didn't need a source for it. Hopefully they can tie her to the purchase. The searches have to be done before Caylee dissappears or none of this would make any sense.
If she purchased it online, maybe she used mama's cc? JK (Oh, I sure hope not!)

I stunned to learn that chloroform can be purchased online, not only because it's dangerous, but because it is used in the production of meth. We can't buy effective cold tablets any more because they're used to make meth but we can buy chloroform? What kind of sense does that make?

WESH 2 asked a spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's lawyer about their reaction to the chloroform finding. She referred us to the state attorney's office.

Ahhhh...this is beginning to make sense, is Cindy Anothny going to claim some one stole her identity and logged into her computer?????

Also I would like to know the date this information was retrieved off the computer? did it coincide with the fight the Anthony's could have had with their daughter on the 15th? Was this CAsey's way of getting revenge?

I stunned to learn that chloroform can be purchased online, not only because it's dangerous, but because it is used in the production of meth. We can't buy effective cold tablets any more because they're used to make meth but we can buy chloroform? What kind of sense does that make?
Hmmmmmmnnnn. I never knew this. Maybe she was thinking of making meth???

Ahh i see on that link above that the Anthonys met with a high profile defense attorney today!!!! Hmmmm, do you think its' because of the 'new info' they were made aware of?
Thanks..I didn't realize it was this Wed (meaning today)...I've lost track of days.

forgot to add is that why Cindy refered to the General Attorney' s office where she claimed someone stole her identity?

WESH 2 asked a spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's lawyer about their reaction to the chloroform finding. She referred us to the state attorney's office.

Ahhhh...this is beginning to make sense, is Cindy Anothny going to claim some one stole her identity and logged into her computer?????

Also I would like to know the date this information was retrieved off the computer? did it coincide with the fight the Anthony's could have had with their daughter on the 15th? Was this CAsey's way of getting revenge?
If anyone stole Cindy's identity it would be Casey IMHO.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member