Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

margarita25

Reaction score
1-5-2020-4-23-07-PM-5488488.jpg

Chris Forbes, a Georgetown native, is missing in Florida

“Christopher Forbes, age 48, also grew up in Georgetown but now lives in Summerville.”

[...]

““We were notified [Friday] he didn’t show up at work on his job site in Jacksonville Florida,” she wrote in a Facebook post that has been shared more than 3,000 times.
She said Forbes was seen leaving his apartment at 5:39 PM Thursday, Jan. 2. His debit card was last used on Thursday evening. Calls to his phone go straight to voicemail.
He drives a silver 2006 Toyota Tundra license number 581 0LK.

Anyone with any information about Forbes’ whereabouts is urged to call Graham at 843-344-0876

Woman speaks about her missing brother - a Georgetown native

Accident while out and about in new surroundings?

There was the case of the missing lawyer in Atlanta recently. I believe it was about 10 days before it was discovered he had been in a motor vehicle accident and was deceased.

No use of debit card and phone going to voicemail is troubling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am confused- what's new? . Is he missing from his apartment in Summerville, or missing from an apartment in Jacksonville where the job is?

Yeah, the article is not most clearly written thing I’ve ever read, that’s why I totally embarrassingly screwed up creating a thread the first time and had to request a mod delete. I was also rushing bc I’m trying to work at the same time here.

I read the article several times and used my best judgment to interpret from the article that currently lives in Summerville. It also says iirc he was last seen at his residence, as I understand it. But it says he works in Jacksonville, and that his brother is in Jacksonville searching. I’m not recalling mention of a work apt but again I was speedreading. I’ll look again.

Pulling quotes.

Qmfr / BBM:

1-5-2020-4-23-07-PM-5488488.jpg

Chris Forbes, a Georgetown native, is missing in Florida

“Christopher Forbes, age 48, also grew up in Georgetown but now lives in Summerville.”

[...]

““We were notified [Friday] he didn’t show up at work on his job site in Jacksonville Florida,” she wrote in a Facebook post that has been shared more than 3,000 times.
She said Forbes was seen leaving his apartment at 5:39 PM Thursday, Jan. 2. His debit card was last used on Thursday evening. Calls to his phone go straight to voicemail.
He drives a silver 2006 Toyota Tundra license number 581 0LK.

Anyone with any information about Forbes’ whereabouts is urged to call Graham at 843-344-0876

I read the article. This is about clear as mud " We were notified [Friday] he didn’t show up at work on his job site in Jacksonville Florida,” she wrote in a Facebook post that has been shared more than 3,000 times.
She said Forbes was seen leaving his apartment at 5:39 PM Thursday, Jan. 2. His debit card was last used on Thursday evening."

It makes it sound like he left Summerville Thursday night to get to the job in Jacksonville that started Friday. I live on the FL GA line, and that drive is certainly possible. One of my sons wrestled quite a bit in Summerville. Not that far; straight down I-95.

So- Jax is really good about BOLOs being sent up to us in GA. I hope its been sent even farther up North and also down South.

I'll send the truck description to our County Sheriff, just in case.

He is working in Jacksonville Florida for his companies construction job but lives in Summerville, SC. He has been reported missing in Jacksonville because he didn't show up for work on Friday morning and the last time he was seen was Thursday evening in Jacksonville, is my understanding.

He is working in Jacksonville Florida for his companies construction job but lives in Summerville. He has been reported missing in Jacksonville because he didn't show up for work on Friday morning and the last time he was seen was Thursday evening in Jacksonville, is my understanding.

Is this Summerville, SC? I’m not seeing a Summerville, Fl.

How does anyone know he got to Jacksonville if last seen in Summerville? ykwim?
You aren't driving back and forth between Summerville SC and Jacksonville daily. I meant he could get to Jax without issue Thursday night to get a room and be ready for work Friday, or leave Summerville in the middle of the night to get there- but not every day..
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:
Robin Forbes Graham, a Georgetown native who now lives in Columbia, is currently in Jacksonville, Florida searching for her brother who has been missing since last week.
Christopher Forbes, age 48, also grew up in Georgetown but now lives in Summerville. The company for which he is a supervisor began a job recently in Jacksonville.
Graham, in a telephone interview with GAB News Sunday, said her brother has been missing since at least Friday morning

Robin is his sister who is currently in Jacksonville looking for her brother, Christopher who lives in Summersville but is working in Jacksonville where he is missing from.

How does anyone know he got to Jacksonville if last seen in Summerville? ykwim?
You aren't driving back and forth between Summerville SC and Jacksonville daily. I meant he could get to Jax without issue Thursday night to get a room and be ready for work Friday, or leave Summerville in the middle of the night to get there- but not every day..
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Yeah. How do they know he’s in Florida?

I need to slow down and quit multitasking. I’m all confused and all over the place.

Going to look at SM post from MSM linked in post 1, as well as look at/for @bestill ‘s flyer linked in PH’s thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back