Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How does anyone know he got to Jacksonville if last seen in Summerville? ykwim?
You aren't driving back and forth between Summerville SC and Jacksonville daily. I meant he could get to Jax without issue Thursday night to get a room and be ready for work Friday, or leave Summerville in the middle of the night to get there- but not every day..
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

According to the sisters post the last time he was seen was in Jacksonville Fl Thursday pm at the apartment he is staying in. Sorry for the confusion in the reports.

DBM- answered above

Argyle Forest is basically Clay County- W of Jacksonville, Orange Park area. Where is the job? No one stays in downtown Jacksonville if they can help it. Now I wonder if the job is part of taking down The Landing Mall, which is basically downtown Jax.

Where was his debit card used?

and his FB says he is in HVAC/mechanical- so not involved in demo of the mall.

Last edited:
DBM- answered above

Argyle Forest is basically Clay County- W of Jacksonville, Orange Park area. Where is the job? No one stays in downtown Jacksonville if they can help it. Now I wonder if the job is part of taking down The Landing Mall, which is basically downtown Jax.

Where was his debit card used?

and his FB says he is in HVAC- so not involved in demo of the mall.
Sounded like his last transaction was at a gas station Thurs eve.
Closer to his work than his apt.
From the sisters video interview.

Sounded like his last transaction was at a gas station Thurs eve.
Closer to his work than his apt.
From the sisters video.

There is nothing special in Argyle. Orange Park Mall. Neighborhood with restaurants, bars, etc. A lot of traffic. Jacksonville is bridge central, and has much road over water. He probably went I-95 S to JTB, or N-95 to 295. The shoulders on 295 are large and some run off into woods. These roads are pretty busy all the time, so one would think he would be spotted if in an accident type scenario.

I'm curious as to where his debit card was last used - Jacksonville, or somewhere between Summersville & Jax? It would be helpful to clear up some of the confusion and know WHY they are reporting him missing from Jax specifically when he wasn't noticed as missing until Friday morning when he didn't report for work.

There is nothing special in Argyle. Orange Park Mall. Neighborhood with restaurants, bars, etc. A lot of traffic. Jacksonville is bridge central, and has much road over water. He probably went I-95 S to JTB, or N-95 to 295. The shoulders on 295 are large and some run off into woods. These roads are pretty busy all the time, so one would think he would be spotted if in an accident type scenario.

I used to live near JAX and am familiar with the area in question. I’d be checking along every wooded portion of travel between apartment and job site, as well as retention (water) areas. IIRC a few years back a car accident victim went off 295 into woods and wasn’t found for days. Praying that he is located safe and unharmed!

I used to live near JAX and am familiar with the area in question. I’d be checking along every wooded portion of travel between apartment and job site, as well as retention (water) areas. IIRC a few years back a car accident victim went off 295 into woods and wasn’t found for days. Praying that he is located safe and unharmed!

I completely forgot about all the retention ponds... water is everywhere-so I guess too familiar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CausticRain
Back