Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is my cousin. I am updating the information to answer questions I see.

Christopher Forbes, 48

Last seen January 2, 2020
in Jacksonville Florida

Christopher was driving a 2006 Toyota Tundra Darryl Waltrip Edition with SC tags 581 OLK.

He is described as 6 ft weighing 240 with blue eyes and blonde hair, and wears glasses.

Duval county the Argyle forest section of Jacksonville Florida is last known Facebook location showing.

Family were notified on January 3, 2020 he didn’t show up at work on his job site in Jacksonville Florida. He is a supervisor for JR Hobbs and was working a job there.

Family have narrowed down the last time he was seen was Jan. 2, at 5:39pm leaving his apartment in downtown Jacksonville Fl.

Christopher's debit card hasn’t been used sine 8:40pm Jan 2, 2020. His phone is off or battery is dead!!

When he didn’t show up to his site Friday morning his employees contacted the head of Bc, he’s the supervisor so they had someone do well check. His laptop is there at the apartment he is staying in while working the job in Jacksonville, Florida along with all of his clothes and belongings he brought with him.

His sister Robin lives in SC, has been there the past few days and this is what she has found out. If you call in report a missing person there has to be some kind of proof that this person is in distress. That this is fully out of character for this person. They are a danger to their self, etc. if that is not the case then the reporting officer does a well check to see if there’s been any change at their place of residence. They will continue to try to locate the person for 20 days then they fully turn the case over to the detective. They are still passing info to a detective during the 20 days so they can figure rather it’s relevant or not. They currently ran his tag on all avenues to see if it had been picked up on cameras since Thursday afternoon no luck. For any Subpoena needed to ping phones, financials, videos, etc can take up to 30 days to get.

Basically you have to do your due diligent to gather every piece of info you can to give them to do their job. They are under manned and swamped with these thing. The more relevant your case the higher on the chain.

So what we have done:
Notification to police on Friday 24 hours after last sighting. Also within 6 hours of us being notified he was missing.

All hospitals, morgue, towing companies, police departments, jail houses are checked everyday since Friday.

We checked bank acct for transaction made timeline from last actual sighting to last actual
Transaction.

Tried to reset Apple password so we could pick up phone on my phone due to no access to his email account, phone or phone bill.

Worked with employer on info they knew verified it.

Checked apartment ourselves to check for anything that looked out of ordinary. Nothing

Checked areas where transactions were made , tried to view videos. (Subpoena needed for some)

Rode the area around where last transaction was made, where he stated he might go, job site, park rides, airports, Walmart’s, any area around his route of destinations.

This has all been done by wife, employers coworkers. This is out of character for him, he has worked all over the world, and nothing like this has ever happened before.

81506446_528174838042695_9020024933324947456_o.jpg

Chris Forbes, a Georgetown native, is missing in Florida

“Christopher Forbes, age 48, also grew up in Georgetown but now lives in Summerville.”

[...]

““We were notified [Friday] he didn’t show up at work on his job site in Jacksonville Florida,” she wrote in a Facebook post that has been shared more than 3,000 times.
She said Forbes was seen leaving his apartment at 5:39 PM Thursday, Jan. 2. His debit card was last used on Thursday evening. Calls to his phone go straight to voicemail.
He drives a silver 2006 Toyota Tundra license number 581 0LK.

Anyone with any information about Forbes’ whereabouts is urged to call Graham at 843-344-0876

Woman speaks about her missing brother - a Georgetown native[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 7
I understand wanting to keep certain things quiet, but y'all are asking for help. Can't help with what has been posted except to look for the truck. Where is the job site, where was his last transaction made, what if any, are his vices? You'll have to get verified to answer, unless it's in/on the news. I have no problem looking out for the truck only if that's the deal. I live in the area. Most of our members don't

This is my cousin. I am updating the information to answer questions I see.

Christopher Forbes, 48

Last seen January 2, 2020
in Jacksonville Florida

Christopher was driving a 2006 Toyota Tundra Darryl Waltrip Edition with SC tags 581 OLK.

He is described as 6 ft weighing 240 with blue eyes and blonde hair, and wears glasses.

Duval county the Argyle forest section of Jacksonville Florida is last known Facebook location showing.

Family were notified on January 3, 2020 he didn’t show up at work on his job site in Jacksonville Florida. He is a supervisor for JR Hobbs and was working a job there.

Family have narrowed down the last time he was seen was Jan. 2, at 5:39pm leaving his apartment in downtown Jacksonville Fl.

Christopher's debit card hasn’t been used sine 8:40pm Jan 2, 2020. His phone is off or battery is dead!!

When he didn’t show up to his site Friday morning his employees contacted the head of Bc, he’s the supervisor so they had someone do well check. His laptop is there at the apartment he is staying in while working the job in Jacksonville, Florida along with all of his clothes and belongings he brought with him.

His sister Robin lives in SC, has been there the past few days and this is what she has found out. If you call in report a missing person there has to be some kind of proof that this person is in distress. That this is fully out of character for this person. They are a danger to their self, etc. if that is not the case then the reporting officer does a well check to see if there’s been any change at their place of residence. They will continue to try to locate the person for 20 days then they fully turn the case over to the detective. They are still passing info to a detective during the 20 days so they can figure rather it’s relevant or not. They currently ran his tag on all avenues to see if it had been picked up on cameras since Thursday afternoon no luck. For any Subpoena needed to ping phones, financials, videos, etc can take up to 30 days to get.

Basically you have to do your due diligent to gather every piece of info you can to give them to do their job. They are under manned and swamped with these thing. The more relevant your case the higher on the chain.

So what we have done:
Notification to police on Friday 24 hours after last sighting. Also within 6 hours of us being notified he was missing.

All hospitals, morgue, towing companies, police departments, jail houses are checked everyday since Friday.

We checked bank acct for transaction made timeline from last actual sighting to last actual
Transaction.

Tried to reset Apple password so we could pick up phone on my phone due to no access to his email account, phone or phone bill.

Checked apartment ourselves to check for anything that looked out of ordinary. Nothing

Checked areas where transactions were made , tried to view videos. (Subpoena needed for some)

Rode the area around where last transaction was made, where he stated he might go, job site, park rides, airports, Walmart’s, any area around his route of destinations.

This has all been done by wife, employers coworkers. This is out of character for him, he has worked all over the world, and nothing like this has ever happened before.

81506446_528174838042695_9020024933324947456_o.jpg

Chris Forbes, a Georgetown native, is missing in Florida

“Christopher Forbes, age 48, also grew up in Georgetown but now lives in Summerville.”

[...]

““We were notified [Friday] he didn’t show up at work on his job site in Jacksonville Florida,” she wrote in a Facebook post that has been shared more than 3,000 times.
She said Forbes was seen leaving his apartment at 5:39 PM Thursday, Jan. 2. His debit card was last used on Thursday evening. Calls to his phone go straight to voicemail.
He drives a silver 2006 Toyota Tundra license number 581 0LK.

Anyone with any information about Forbes’ whereabouts is urged to call Graham at 843-344-0876

Woman speaks about her missing brother - a Georgetown native
[/QUOTE]

This is a long shot since Chris lives in SC, but since he was working in FL if he happened to get a SunPass for his truck (automatically pays toll road fees) that might be helpful to know because law enforcement can track to see if the truck has been through any toll roads since he went missing. Continued prayers for your family for his safe return.

From his sister last night
Christopher Forbes

Sorry I’ve been quiet today. Trying to finish reassuring the detectives this is out of character. See where they are with the info that we’ve given them. Finish following up with the news trying to get him on it, the duval missing person has been working with me since Saturday over 17,000 clicks!! Any Other things that we could do.

So this is how missing person works. If you call in report a missing person there has to be some kind of proof that this person is in distress. That this is fully out of character for this person. They are a danger to their self, etc. if that is not the case then the reporting officer does a well check to see if there’s been any change at their place of residence. They will continue to try to locate the person for 20 days then they fully turn the case over to the detective. They are still passing info to a detective during the 20 days so they can figure rather it’s relevant or not. They currently ran his tag on all avenues to see if it had been picked up on cameras since Thursday afternoon no luck. For any Supeonea needed for ping phones, financially videos, etc can take up to 30 days to get.

So what we have done:

Transaction.

Checked apartment ourself for anything that looked out of ordinary. Nothing

Checked areas where transactions were made , tried to view videos. (Supeonea needed for some)

This has all been done by wife, employers guys, a couple of higher up connections we have, Hamp and myself. We have received advice on what to do by fbi members, us Marshall members, members of missing groups, cops from jurisdiction we personally know, retired cops, etc.

So where do we go now. We are at the mercy of continue to share his info that he is missing. Following up with the law everyday to make them understand how out of character this is. Employer has agreed to continue hounding them also. As far as a search without the ping of his phone there is no where to tell you where to search. His bank statement showed us enough pattern that all those areas were searched.

So we ask that you continue to share everyday to keep this at the front of everybody’s post. Continue Prayers. I will be discussing with my father and his wife what other plan of actions we will take let you know as soon as a decision has been made.

We thank you and love you for your prayers ask you to keep sharing and praying!!! Our Family and Chris is blessed to have our VILLAGE AND YOU ARE OUR VILLAGE!!!

Tha

thank you, I’m trying to get verified now. I’m not sure if I submitted it correct or not.
Thanks for joining us! I saw this on facebook and you all have done a great job getting it out there and circulated. Do you think you could get a local station to do a clip on it? Looks like his employer is helping you all, maybe starting a reward fund could generate interest and get in on the media radar. Any other ideas WS'ers?

He works for JR Hobbs Company. They had a site they were working in Jacksonville. He left the apartment that afternoon after work, asked where to find good wings nearby. No drugs, he’s worked for dyncorp they have to be stable and dependable, he’s traveled the globe working with them. He now is supervisor for JR Hobbs, they contacted his wife Bc he didn’t show up to the site Friday morning and his workers were there, it was the unlike him, and he’s their supervisor. He’s NEVER done this before.

Attachments

• 73B621E2-2FC2-43DC-AF27-8486D21593F8.jpeg
    73B621E2-2FC2-43DC-AF27-8486D21593F8.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 101
  • 3B539D76-F41F-4D90-AF36-D3A7A7046E06.jpeg
    3B539D76-F41F-4D90-AF36-D3A7A7046E06.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 99
  • C3B54FA5-DC18-482B-9C8B-D7AC7B4187DF.jpeg
    C3B54FA5-DC18-482B-9C8B-D7AC7B4187DF.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 89
  • BC937EAB-71FE-4A53-8160-779DB60FF67F.jpeg
    BC937EAB-71FE-4A53-8160-779DB60FF67F.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 81
  • E929F221-5FBD-4B1D-86D9-E9CC03A205B2.jpeg
    E929F221-5FBD-4B1D-86D9-E9CC03A205B2.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 82
  • C1E807CD-C8DE-4B69-890F-766DD284D5B3.jpeg
    C1E807CD-C8DE-4B69-890F-766DD284D5B3.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 67
Thanks for joining us! I saw this on facebook and you all have done a great job getting it out there and circulated. Do you think you could get a local station to do a clip on it? Looks like his employer is helping you all, maybe starting a reward fund could generate interest and get in on the media radar. Any other ideas WS'ers?
I would recommend the family review the resources at the link below. Some of this has already been done but it wouldn't hurt to read the tips for flyer distribution, setting up a FB group, and organizing volunteer searches in the event they are able narrow down a search area. MOO

SAR Documents for Download

I would recommend the family review the resources at the link below. Some of this has already been done but it wouldn't hurt to read the tips for flyer distribution, setting up a FB group, and organizing volunteer searches in the event they are able narrow down a search area. MOO

That's a great resource, Pommy! @StaceHamilton tagged you so you would see this suggestion!

Thank you so much. You see it all the time but when it’s your own it’s like a dream

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back