Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If we had at least had streets, it would be a start. He's from SC, so he's used to the rain, but Argyle is no where near downtown. Plenty of wing places are closer. He is missing with his vehicle- and eliminating that he went off the road first would be a start. Also- based on how much gas he got- the size of his fuel tank, and the average MPG his truck gets, a radius from the gas station of where he could actually drive to could be drawn.
Jacksonville is the largest city in the continental United States with over 840 square miles. ...

Certain areas have little or no cell phone service when you get out of the city. If he went down one of the dirt roads, logging roads, etc., there isn't much. There are spots with none, even with Verizon ( which is what us who live the stix use)

Last edited:
If we had at least had streets, it would be a start. He's from SC, so he's used to the rain, but Argyle is no where near downtown. Plenty of wing places are closer. He is missing with his vehicle- and eliminating that he went off the road first would be a start. Also- based on how much gas he got- the size of his fuel tank, and the average MPG his truck gets, a radius from the gas station of where he could actually drive to could be drawn.
Jacksonville is the largest city in the continental United States with over 840 square miles. ...
I had no idea that Jacksonville was that large. Wow.

So it's a Darell Waltrip 4 door. Is it a 4x4 or 4x2? From the pics, I see it has street tires, and is not lifted.
were "his workers" interviewed? phone analyzed yet for anything odd?
His phone was on him, and we cannot get them to ping it as of yet, but it’s off now

Update for tonight!!
From his sister the latest update

Christopher Forbes
48 year old Blond Hair approx 6ft 240lbs
Missing since Jan 2,2020 since 5:39
In Jacksonville, FL

The police have been actively working since yesterday on the information we went back over with them yesterday. They’ve actually touched base twice today after I called this morning and working on Subpoena. So we are moving forward not stuck anymore with their assistance:)))) So make sure you share share share!!!

2006 Toyota Tundra Silver Grey
Darryl Waltrip Edition SC Tag 581 OLK

Need help locating his truck so hopefully it helps to locate him. Keep in mind if by chance his trucks has been taken they may have removed the license plate. Look good at the back side panels that’s what will help to know it could be his. Plus there is a dent above the gas cap. So if you see a truck that looks like his you can check vin see if the last 6 numbers 533291. #FindCHRIS
Keep in mind his truck could be anywhere we narrowed he went missing in a 12 hour window. From last physical transaction to when he was suppose to be at work.

Standing on my soapbox.

Since being a member here and knowing the situations folks can get in...I insist my phone location is shareable. My best friend and my son can find me. It is comforting to me to have that knowledge.

I still would like to see some sort of inexpensive device that everyone could have access to and use - like a personal locator. Overboard?? Maybe. Sure would help in Missing Person cases.

Off my soapbox.

Please Chris Forbes come back safe and sound. You are much loved. Again I want to say the family is doing an outstanding job under very difficult circumstances.

Standing on my soapbox.

Since being a member here and knowing the situations folks can get in...I insist my phone location is shareable. My best friend and my son can find me. It is comforting to me to have that knowledge.

I still would like to see some sort of inexpensive device that everyone could have access to and use - like a personal locator. Overboard?? Maybe. Sure would help in Missing Person cases.

Off my soapbox.

Please Chris Forbes come back safe and sound. You are much loved. Again I want to say the family is doing an outstanding job under very difficult circumstances.

BBM - they are with little resources! Stay strong @StaceHamilton

Last edited:
Standing on my soapbox.

Off my soapbox.

I agree with this but it won't work if the person doesn't want to be found.

Was the ATM withdrawal a large one?
And why 2 gas stations?

@StaceHamilton Good morning,

I'm interested in the atm amounts. Was the withdrawal a big one and if so, was this normal before he traveled back to Colombia?

Also, the 2 gas station amounts. It seems strange that he'd stop at one station amd then go to another unless one of the stations didn't have what he was looking for ie..snacks, beer whatever. I'm hoping LE has visited those particular gas stations.

@StaceHamilton Good morning,

I'm interested in the atm amounts. Was the withdrawal a big one and if so, was this normal before he traveled back to Colombia?

Also, the 2 gas station amounts. It seems strange that he'd stop at one station amd then go to another unless one of the stations didn't have what he was looking for ie..snacks, beer whatever. I'm hoping LE has visited those particular gas stations.
The second station was on the complete opposite side of town where the first one was. That was something alarming to his sister as well.

I just saw a post by his sister that said RIP Chris, he was found last night.

Someone is still driving his truck:

We need his truck found person involved is still driving his truck!!

2006 Toyota Tundra Darryl Waltrip
Tag# SC 581 OLK
If you see one not sure last six of vin 533291

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member