Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was the caption on her photo. They graduated together because she graduated a year early. They were almost like twins.
UPDATE:#RIPCHRIS

Christopher Forbes

The Meanest Brother!!!

I had the meanest brother in the world. While other little sisters had to play alone mine played with me. I hate to admit it but he even did chores with me.

My mean brother played barbies with me.

My mean brother let me play hide and seek, cops and robbers; and cowboys and Indians. He even played with my friends.

My mean brother played scrabble, uno, Atari/Nintendo: frogger, pac man, donkey Kong, etc. with me.

My mean brother rode bicycles, four wheelers, and float down the river all summer long with me.

By the time we were teenagers My mean brother got me in trouble cutting school, and helped me get my last and worse butt cutting. He also taught me how to push start a car. All this happened before the age of 16.

My mean brother taught me how not to meet a stranger, how to be adventurous, how to enjoy life and live it to the fullest; and how to be tough!! No matter how far you have went in this world you always stayed in touch. I always knew you had my back. We might not of always said we Loved Each Other but we knew it. Two Peas in a Pod!! Probably 19 years have went by since We said those words!!

News Year Eve 2019 before I went to bed
I said “I Love You Bubba”!!
New Years Day 2020 I woke up to
“I Love You Sis”!!

But he’s my Mean Brother!!!
The World needs more mean brothers!!
Love you My Mean Brother!!!

Looking forward to swift justice for Chris!
It's going to take several days to get him back to SC because of state laws, that's my understanding. She's going to need to keep her strength for her parents and his wife, who seems more fragile. I know they are all exhausted after days of not knowing what happened to him and now facing the reality of it all.

Hope you can get verified @StaceHamilton as an insider.

UPDATE!! From Robin Forbes Graham

TRUCK HAS BEEN LOCATED

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING
IS ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

THE PERSON THEY WERE LOOKING FOR HAS BEEN CAUGHT. THEY PLAYED APART IN THIS WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THEIR INVOLVEMENT.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE
PRAYERS AND SHARES!!

Looking forward to swift justice for Chris!
It's going to take several days to get him back to SC because of state laws, that's my understanding. She's going to need to keep her strength for her parents and his wife, who seems more fragile. I know they are all exhausted after days of not knowing what happened to him and now facing the reality of it all.

Hope you can get verified @StaceHamilton as an insider.
Unfortunately my aunt passed away to cancer years ago. I imagine they had quite the reunion

UPDATE!! From Robin Forbes Graham

TRUCK HAS BEEN LOCATED

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING
IS ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

THE PERSON THEY WERE LOOKING FOR HAS BEEN CAUGHT. THEY PLAYED APART IN THIS WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THEIR INVOLVEMENT.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE
PRAYERS AND SHARES!!

Praises!! Please fill us in when you can. My hunch is that Chris knew this person...once they are officially in custody please send us a link to their arrest.

Thanks for the update!!

JAN 10, 2020
Death of South Carolina man not suspicious, Jacksonville police say
[...]

The body of Christopher Forbes was found Thursday in a vacant house off Youngerman Circle, and his truck was also located, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office told News4Jax on Friday.

The Medical Examiner’s Office determined there was no evidence of foul play, according to police.

[...]

Forbes’ apartment manager told police she last saw him the day before he was reported missing and his sister said his ATM card was used twice that same day, according to the report. The report said Forbes told his apartment manager on Jan. 2 that he was going to get dinner, but he never returned.

The report said he drove 22 minutes from downtown to a 121 Financial Credit Union on the Westside near Youngerman Circle. He withdrew $160 from an ATM at 6:11 p.m., and then made a charge by phone at 8 p.m. to an 877 number, used to pay for communication service to anyone in jail. It’s unclear why.

[...]

JAN 10, 2020
Death of South Carolina man not suspicious, Jacksonville police say
[...]

The body of Christopher Forbes was found Thursday in a vacant house off Youngerman Circle, and his truck was also located, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office told News4Jax on Friday.

The Medical Examiner’s Office determined there was no evidence of foul play, according to police.

[...]

Forbes’ apartment manager told police she last saw him the day before he was reported missing and his sister said his ATM card was used twice that same day, according to the report. The report said Forbes told his apartment manager on Jan. 2 that he was going to get dinner, but he never returned.

The report said he drove 22 minutes from downtown to a 121 Financial Credit Union on the Westside near Youngerman Circle. He withdrew $160 from an ATM at 6:11 p.m., and then made a charge by phone at 8 p.m. to an 877 number, used to pay for communication service to anyone in jail. It’s unclear why.

[...]

What happened to him if it wasn't foul play? This is very confusing.

I’m very confused by the conflicting reports. He was dead in vacant house truck missing found driven days later by someone else, as well as charge to a jail. This is most frustrating thing. A 48 year old man dead in vacant house truck stolen card used yet no foul play?! Frustrating Bc we are far away! Please pray Bc I am working 12 hour days and not sleeping. This has tore us apart

What’s charge for communication to anyone in jail? Idk what that even means!
It sounds like he paid to communicate with someone in jail by putting money on their books (prepaid phone account)? I really don't know the in's and out's of how that works but hopefully, someone else here can explain it better.

Is it possible that one of his employees was arrested for some reason? MOO

JAN 10, 2020
Missing South Carolina man found dead in Jacksonville
[...]

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office has confirmed Christopher Lynn Forbes’ death, saying his body was found in a Westside building and determining it was not a homicide.

Robin Forbes Graham said the Sheriff’s Office contacted them Thursday with news of her brother’s death, saying a search warrant was served at a building and “they entered it and they found my brother.”

[...]

Duval County’s Medical Examiner’s Office does confirm that the Georgetown, S.C., man’s remains have been autopsied. But a cause of death will have to wait until all tests are complete.

[...]

@StaceHamilton

Regarding the communication charge, only thing I can think of - perhaps he put money on an inmates phone card plan or on an inmates commissary account.

Inmates are allowed to make outgoing calls only, and under no circumstances are incoming calls allowed. The normal method of calling is by collect call (cell phones cannot receive collect calls). Inmates can also use pre-paid phone accounts setup through third party vendors. The following are just some of the companies that provide phone services to inmate:

• Securus
  • Global Tel Link
  • IC Solutions
————
Is there someone in jail like a friend, coworker? Or was someone with him and got him to get the cash out of the atm and then call that number?

Did he use a drive up ATM at the credit union? Was he alone in the truck?
Most people would use a drive up versus a walk up ATM. Especially at night.

What’s charge for communication to anyone in jail? Idk what that even means!
It’s always possible that his phone was used to place the call to jail, but unless they’ve already analyzed recordings etc. it doesn’t prove it was him that made the call; just my opinion. Hopeful that law enforcement will keep your family totally in the loop because it sounds very suspicious on the surface.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back