Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Its most likely the person that made the phone call to a jail inmate using Chris’s phone was probably also responsible for his death. The question is why NO foul play?
Not sure you can make a phone call to an innate.
I think they have to make the phone call. Sounded like money was put on an account so they could make a phone call out.

See below link.
Video visits also available to inmates.
ConnectNetwork Video Visitation | Easy face-to-face communication
Also link here
:: Local Connect Cheap Inmate Jail Phone Calling Services : SecurTel.us ::

IMO LE already knows this info on who inmate was.
I am just Waiting for Jax LE to explain how no foul play involved when we all know the evidence does not point to natural causes.

Justice4Chris
What’s left, accident, I don’t think so.
Suicide, possibly.
Homicide, they already said no.
Undetermined, also possible.

I don't think suicide at all, why would anyone go to an abandoned home to do that and then their truck's found with someone else days later? I think LE is leaning towards drug overdose - but I don't think that's the case either UNLESS he was slipped something in a drink, and he left willingly with someone but things went south.

IMO
Someone somehow drugged him and robbed him. Then dumped Chris @ the abandoned location (building).
I expect Jax LE knows more and is keeping it close with no leaks, until DA agrees enough evidence to make arrest or arrests.
I just hope sooner than later.
Justice4Chris

I think suicide and accident could be ruled out considering the inmate phone call on his phone and his stolen truck.
His phone was not used to call an inmate. It was used to pay for communication services to anyone in jail.
You can not call an inmate, they have to call you.
They either have to call collect or have money on their books to pay for a phone call.

Sorry, I meant Jacksonville.
I’ve done that a couple times myself and it would be very easy for someone working out of town to get caught in the wrong neighborhood.

Yes Jacksonville has some very rough areas and if you don’t
IMO
Someone somehow drugged him and robbed him. Then dumped Chris @ the abandoned location (building).
I expect Jax LE knows more and is keeping it close with no leaks, until DA agrees enough evidence to make arrest or arrests.
Justice4Chris

I’m leaning in this direction but of course it’s just speculation too. “If” this is a case where Chris went to somebody’s place of his own free will and then let’s say he had a heart attack or something... the person(s) he was with would not have gone around driving his truck etc., they would’ve called for help - hope LE gets this case right for the family.

IMO
Justice4Chris

Out of all possible scenarios...this seems the most likely to me.

Justice4Chris

We were told that autopsy results would take awhile. Thank ya'll for not giving up on this. Not much at all has been disclosed. We are burying him Thursday though. Say a prayer for us please.

@StaceHamilton it is our hope that answers will be forthcoming.

Lifting UP all who know and love Chris Forbes.

From his sister
#RIPCHRIS

Christopher Forbes

I learned a long time ago you can’t go thru life being angry at a person, situation, etc. All you can do is put it in GOD’s hands allow him to handle life for you. Anger can power your life in all the wrong ways.

So those of you struggling with the what has happened, what if’s, what could I have done, the built of anything from this situation or another in you life. I ask that you write it all down on a sheet of paper the hate, the anger , the whatever. Pour your heart out. Then I ask that you burn it and leave it there. Get on with life look for the positives in every situation around you. Everything will not always be peach but is it really bad enough to get angry or upset with. Quit rushing thru life saying I’ll get around to it, I’ll go see or call them sometime, today is the day make it happen. If someone crosses your mind go see them or at least pick up the phone call them. There’s nothing that should be put in front of the ones we LOVE!!!

You might be wondering what positives is in this situation. They are I have almost 47 years of memories with him. I knew I was loved even if he was across oceans. I knew He had my back and he knew I had his!!! He crossed my mind New Years Eve and I texted him. I know that he lived his life to the fullest seeing the World, and the love he left behind everywhere he went. So Thank All of You for Loving My Mean Brother❤️❤️❤️❤️

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaJean
Back