Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that I’m aware of. Is it possible someone who was driving his truck would’ve done it considering he was dead and they were driving it around for days? I saw that earlier and see other articles saying several other things. I’m wondering if someone else is involved and they’re holding something back information wise to withhold so something else can come out and lead to motive? They don’t disclose everything do they? And what explains someone driving his truck obviously the person knew he was dead Bc they got search warrant to enter the place they found his body and he had been dead for days. I’m so confused, and I hate conflicting media reports

@StaceHamilton in my opinion if someone was driving his truck days after he was reported missing and now we know gone there is something else going on. This report may be an anomaly. The cause of death will be very revealing.
Me too. My gut tells me they’re baiting someone that could be another person involved. Idk though.

Found another article:
By Dan Scanlan
Posted Jan 10, 2020 at 4:04 PM
“[SBM]

Robin Forbes Graham said the Sheriff's Office did not want her to comment on the case or say if his death is the result of foul play. But she said a search warrant was served on a building and ‘they entered it and they found my brother.’

[SBM]

Duval County's Medical Examiner's Office does confirm that the Georgetown, S.C., man's remains have been autopsied. But the office said it cannot comment further.

‘The reports have not been finalized at this time, as well as this case is currently under an active investigation by a law enforcement agency,’ the office said.

Forbes was in Jacksonville supervising a job, staying in an apartment at 11 E. Forsyth St., according to a Sheriff's Office missing person's report filed by his wife. Forbes was not answering either of his phones, and his wife said she last received a text from him on Christmas Eve.

Forbes' sister told investigators her brother's ATM card was used just after 6 p.m. Jan. 2 at a cash machine on Youngerman Circle, then again at 8 p.m. The apartment manager told officers she last saw Forbes about 6:30 p.m. Jan. 2 ‘when he told her he was going out to eat,’ report said. A police check-up of his apartment showed it to be organized and clean.

Doing their own research with her brother's ATM card records, Graham said they were ‘able to narrow it down to a timeline,’ which helped Jacksonville police further its investigation and secure the search warrant.

[SBM]”
Missing South Carolina man found dead in Jacksonville

I feel like this is an evolving mystery and we are part of a movie. We get some info here and info there. Some makes sense. Some doesn’t. LE is onto this case and we will find out. That’s my feeling right now.

@StaceHamilton has been so good to fill in the blanks. You are so much appreciated.

It feels like I’m intruding into the life of this man who had accomplished so much. But I want to know how it’s possible for a healthy man to be found deceased in an abandoned home with his truck missing?? In time I feel like we will know.

Chris Forbes FLY HIGH buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too and it’s so frustrating. Waiting. And the funeral coming with likely no answers. Only thing I’m grateful for is the Lord willing us able to have a body to bury.
Thinking of all of you. Wish there was more we can do other than offer our condolences and prayers for his family and friends.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Foul play is not suspected after a South Carolina man reported missing last week was found dead in Jacksonville, authorities confirmed Friday.

The body of Christopher Forbes was found Thursday in a vacant house off Youngerman Circle, and his truck was also located, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office told News4Jax on Friday.

The Medical Examiner’s Office determined there was no evidence of foul play, according to police.

Death of South Carolina man not suspicious, Jacksonville police say

Found another article:
By Dan Scanlan
Posted Jan 10, 2020 at 4:04 PM
“[SBM]

Robin Forbes Graham said the Sheriff's Office did not want her to comment on the case or say if his death is the result of foul play. But she said a search warrant was served on a building and ‘they entered it and they found my brother.’

[SBM]

Duval County's Medical Examiner's Office does confirm that the Georgetown, S.C., man's remains have been autopsied. But the office said it cannot comment further.

‘The reports have not been finalized at this time, as well as this case is currently under an active investigation by a law enforcement agency,’ the office said.

Forbes was in Jacksonville supervising a job, staying in an apartment at 11 E. Forsyth St., according to a Sheriff's Office missing person's report filed by his wife. Forbes was not answering either of his phones, and his wife said she last received a text from him on Christmas Eve.

Forbes' sister told investigators her brother's ATM card was used just after 6 p.m. Jan. 2 at a cash machine on Youngerman Circle, then again at 8 p.m. The apartment manager told officers she last saw Forbes about 6:30 p.m. Jan. 2 ‘when he told her he was going out to eat,’ report said. A police check-up of his apartment showed it to be organized and clean.

Doing their own research with her brother's ATM card records, Graham said they were ‘able to narrow it down to a timeline,’ which helped Jacksonville police further its investigation and secure the search warrant.

[SBM]”
Missing South Carolina man found dead in Jacksonville
His wife hadn't heard from him since Dec. 24th! Why did it take so long for someone to reach him? Oh dear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back