Found Deceased FL - Chris Forbes, 48, Jacksonville, 2 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SHARE SHARE SHARE

Update: Find this Truck

Christopher Forbes

WE GOT NOTIFICATION AT LUNCH HE WAS FOUND LAST NIGHT!! #RIPCHRIS

We need his truck found person involved is still driving his truck!!

2006 Toyota Tundra Darryl Waltrip
Tag# SC 581 OLK
If you see one not sure last six of vin 533291

Attachments

• 5FEAE1B4-0E37-4256-9D0F-597BD74EFE15.jpeg
    5FEAE1B4-0E37-4256-9D0F-597BD74EFE15.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 10
By Patrick Phillips and Paola Tristan Arruda | January 9, 2020 at 4:53 PM EST - Updated January 9 at 4:53 PM
“GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WCSC) - The family of a Summerville man who disappeared one week ago says they were notified his body was found Wednesday night.

Christopher Forbes, 48, is now the subject of a homicide investigation, according to his sister, Robin Forbes Graham. Graham said the family received word of the discovery from investigators in Jacksonville at around lunchtime Thursday.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office was not immediately able to confirm that Forbes had been found dead or that his death was the subject of a homicide investigation because their public information officer said his files still listed Forbes as a missing person.

The Duval County Medical Examiner’s Office said it could not release details on any active death investigation.

Graham said authorities were looking for Forbes’ truck, a 2006 silver Toyota Tundra with South Carolina license plate 581 0LK. The truck had been spotted one county away from where Forbes was found, she said.

[SBM]

Deputies say Forbes’ debit card was last used at 8 p.m. on Jan. 2, a little more than two hours after he had last been seen by the apartment manager, deputies say. She told deputies Forbes said he was going out to eat.

[SBM]

Forbes’ family is planning to hold a prayer vigil for him Thursday night at 7 p.m. at the Georgetown Church of God at 2201 Highmarket St. in Georgetown.

Anyone who spots Forbes’ vehicle should call 911.” (BBM)
Family to hold prayer vigil held for S.C. man killed in Florida

Thank y’all for everything you give me hope in this world. Prayers please that justice is served
SHARE SHARE SHARE

Christopher Forbes

Tag# SC 581 OLK

@stacie, we are thinking of you and your family! We are here to help and keep this going until the one or ones that did this to Chris are found and justice is served! This is what this site is all about. Chris sounds like such a cool guy from what I've read posted about him.

@stacie, I am so sorry for your loss. No matter how many times I read stories like this in websleuths, I just cannot wrap my head around it. I feel great empathy for those with missing family members and can’t imagine what it’s like to be in your shoes.

My heart breaks for his family.

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Christopher Forbes

Tag# SC 581 OLK
@stacie, we are thinking of you and your family! We are here to help and keep this going until the one or ones that did this to Chris are found and justice is served! This is what this site is all about. Chris sounds like such a cool guy from what I've read posted about him.
he really was, he was care free always smiling, never met a stranger and traveled the world over. My only consolation is he’s with his mom, my aunt, again

by Andrew James
Thursday, January 9th 2020
“GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WPDE) — It was meant to be a service to pray for hope that a family member reported missing would be found. Now the Georgetown community and family of 48-year-old Christopher Forbes pray that they learn more about what led to his reported death in Jacksonville, Florida.

[SBM]

The family says his boss told them that Christopher did not come into work Friday morning on January 3. He had been working in Jacksonville overseeing a project for JR Hobbs Company according to [Chris’ wife,] Crystal. She was supposed to go down there from Summerville, S.C. that weekend to celebrate her birthday with him. Instead, Christopher's sister Robin went down with family to search.

‘I knew that I was on a mission to bring him back home,’ Robin said

She was able to unlock his financial transactions from the night before he was reported a no-show at work. She then went to the businesses and followed up with police. They filed a missing persons report after the allotted time past. Robin took to social media as well asking for help. As the family prepared to come together in their hometown Thursday, they received the news.

Last night when they actually went to serve the search warrant that's when they [police] found him,‘ Robin said. ‘We are not getting him back but it is a luxury to have that closure. I mean there are people that don't get that closure and they suffer for a length of time.’

For now, what the family is receiving is that small sense of closure but a large outpouring of support. During the vigil, the family approached the alter and friends gathered around them, laying hands on them, and sharing tears along with grief.

‘It's love, it really is,’ Robin said.

[SBM]

Now with heavy hearts, the family continues to search. Robin says police found Christopher in someone's home, someone she says he was with the night anyone last saw him according to security camera footage they uncovered. However, Christopher's truck was not at the home according to what police told the family. Now the family is searching for his truck. It is a 2006 Toyota Tundra with a checkered flag streaked across it. The license plate may be a South Carolina tag numbered 581 OLK.

[SBM]” (BBM)

C2477D6A-2115-400D-9344-356B1E554C64.jpeg 1B83366A-D04A-40D1-84C7-E416968008F1.jpeg
Family: Georgetown man first reported missing, now found dead in Florida

My sincerest condolences to you, @StaceHamilton, and to all of Chris' family and loved ones. May justice be swift and harsh.

Rest in peace, Chris.

g10042.gif

A friend of mine works for a large trucking company. She is sharing a vehicle description of the missing vehicle with the drivers she is in contact with today. Hopefully, someone will spot it and justice will be done for Chris.

Thank ya'll. Pray for us, and that they will find whoever is responsible. I watched them bury one of my friends yesterday morning who was a police officer here in Florence that was shot and killed Sunday. Unfortunately this world is filled with evil, and good people are paying the price. I cannot express how much it means that you all cared enough to get involved and help try to track him down. Someone you don't know, but just humanity and because it's the right thing to do.

by Andrew James
Thursday, January 9th 2020
“GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WPDE) — It was meant to be a service to pray for hope that a family member reported missing would be found. Now the Georgetown community and family of 48-year-old Christopher Forbes pray that they learn more about what led to his reported death in Jacksonville, Florida.

[SBM]

The family says his boss told them that Christopher did not come into work Friday morning on January 3. He had been working in Jacksonville overseeing a project for JR Hobbs Company according to [Chris’ wife,] Crystal. She was supposed to go down there from Summerville, S.C. that weekend to celebrate her birthday with him. Instead, Christopher's sister Robin went down with family to search.

‘I knew that I was on a mission to bring him back home,’ Robin said

She was able to unlock his financial transactions from the night before he was reported a no-show at work. She then went to the businesses and followed up with police. They filed a missing persons report after the allotted time past. Robin took to social media as well asking for help. As the family prepared to come together in their hometown Thursday, they received the news.

Last night when they actually went to serve the search warrant that's when they [police] found him,‘ Robin said. ‘We are not getting him back but it is a luxury to have that closure. I mean there are people that don't get that closure and they suffer for a length of time.’

For now, what the family is receiving is that small sense of closure but a large outpouring of support. During the vigil, the family approached the alter and friends gathered around them, laying hands on them, and sharing tears along with grief.

‘It's love, it really is,’ Robin said.

[SBM]

Now with heavy hearts, the family continues to search. Robin says police found Christopher in someone's home, someone she says he was with the night anyone last saw him according to security camera footage they uncovered. However, Christopher's truck was not at the home according to what police told the family. Now the family is searching for his truck. It is a 2006 Toyota Tundra with a checkered flag streaked across it. The license plate may be a South Carolina tag numbered 581 OLK.

[SBM]” (BBM)

View attachment 224950 View attachment 224951

Robin is right about having some sort of closure, at least they have found him and it sounds like LE knows who they are looking for. It's just a matter of time before they locate that person and bring him/her in. Hopefully the family will have many of their questions answered soon...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back