Chris Hughes Guest this Sunday on True Crime Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Better than any media program he has ever been on.

That was the BEST Tricia's True Crime radio EVER! Just riveting.

Our own Katie
K: Crying, very shook up, explain that neither Travis, nor her sister were stupid to be duped by their murderer, they instead were vulnerable.
The power of a demon, to cause people to step outside of their reasoning, both sis and Travis were up against something far beyond their capability of managing. There can be red flags, but we could have had NO IDEA that a murder would be what happens. NEVER. She says she understands true evil now, and their ability to manipulate is so far beyond good people's ability to imagine.

Michael set the Alexander's and Katie up in hotel room during the closing arguments, and Katie is crying about how sacred it was to have this quiet time. She loves him so and thanks him so.

Hugs to Chris and hugs to our dear, dear Katie. We love you!!! ( that is from Tricia )

When Juan Martinez finished his closing, I just LOST IT.
Even in Travis' death, I was immediately surrounded by Travis' friends , hugging me, we were letting it all out.

Tricia: It was Travis' goodness that makes us all better for knowing him, He truly was amazing.

? from Tulessa, Chris you are the true meaning of friendship. Chris do you know what the financial fraud person was going to testify about?
CH : No, I do not friend.
Tulessa: We love you and Sky

? from Grace : I feel your loss I have nothing but admiration for the Alexanders, the way they have been there every day, Deanna Reid, the admiration I have for that woman!!!
I think Jodi started planning murder the day she pulled out of Travis' driveway in UHall and had to return to squalor (paraphrasing ), she was on a downward spiral, big time, emotional and financial spiral, big time, with Travis she saw good life, the travel, the nice house, etc. ...when she had to leave Mesa to Yreka, she started planning, even if subconsciously

CH: I am with you

Grace: A girl who went to family home evenings with Jodi, there was NOT A DAMN thing wrong with Jodi's finger, she was at the exact family home evening from the day of the alleged abuse

I've read through the entire court minutes, she forged those letters in her cell, in my opinion, then somehow acting as her own attorney, she passed the letters to Matt, and this is why he did not testify.

I cannot tell you how much my heart goes out to the Alexander family, Chris , please tell them they have my admiration for who they are. For Deanna, I can certainly see why Travis was still in love with her.

CH: I agree, she is a fabulous woman!
Tricia: You are wonderful, please call every week.

Grace: I would like to see Jodi get dp because she will be so isolated. Tanisha and Steven wish for her to get it, and I agree the social isolation will be a great punishment for her, she wont be able to make calls, etc.

CH: What would Travis say to this group of people? Travis would preach a sermon,
You are a divine child of God
Greatness is in you
Your past does not have to equal your future

What Travis wanted to do
(Chris is crying)
He wanted to share God, JESUS, and personal development

If you are happy, awesome!
If you are not, you do not have to live like that anymore
you can tear up the pieces of the paper of your life tear it up into little pieces and write it all over again

be better today than you were yesterday

Travis would tell you, my life was a MESS, and I pulled myself up.... with the help of God.
Tricia, for your listeners, there may be somebody like Travis, or like me, we did not have anything, not even the money to go to college, but you know what he
lifted himself up
You can live any life of your choosing, it is your choice and ONLY YOUR CHOICE

If Travis were here he would lift you all up in Christ right now
That was Travis
Travis was good as Gold.

We all have an obligation to forgive, I am going to ask everybody that is listening to not allow Jodi to have any power in your life.
Regardless of the verdict, if we do not forgive she will have power in our life. I refuse to give that to her. We have to forgive.
I am unsure if I have the scripture quote perfectly, but it says
I the Lord I will forgive, it is given to you to forgive ALL people.
I will forgive and I will be liberated, completely, from this tragedy in my life. We cannot hold the grudge and keep the darkness in our life, that does not hurt the other person,it only hurts us. Allow the light of forgiveness to penetrate your heart.

Tricia: Travis Alexander has taught so many people, your words are from his heart. We thank you for sharing with us Chris. Thank you!
CH: Thank you so much Tricia. Goodnight everybody.

Here is the link, in case you missed it. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!!! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Sobbing my heart out.

Thank you all.

Great show Tricia!! Thanks!

Excellent, excellent, excellent. Better than any media program he has ever been on.

Wow, very enlightening! Finally, Chris had enough time to really talk about Travis -- great show, Tricia!!

Way past my bedtime and I am an emotional wreck right now!! Thank you Tricia, Chris, Tulessa, KCL, Grace, Michael, Travis and all of you for this evening full of love and compassion!

A search for the TRUTH. This is what Websleuths is all about. Thank you Tricia!
I feel one hundred percent confident in the jurors tonite with so many people praying for them. I am claiming victory for this dear sweet family and all of Travis' friends. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Goodnight friends.

Here is the link to the show, if you missed it, or you want to hear it again. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Absolutely amazing progam tonight...I have been moved and inspired. My heart is open to the Alexander's, the Hughes, Deanna, and all those who knew and loved this incredible young man. KCL, big hugs to you. Triicia and Kimster...thanks for tonight and your dedication, week after week...you rock. And I'm going to try to put into practice that message of living life fully, generously, and with gratitude...and pass it forward.

Thanks Tricia!!! First Katie brought me to tears, then Chris Hughes did. Such wonderful amazing people surrounding this tragedy. God bless the Alexanders, they have been so stoic during this trial. As have Deanna Reid, the Hughes & all of Travis' friends.
May justice prevail & the jury find the defendant guilty of (premed) Murder 1.

*((((((((HUGS))))))) again to KCL.

Thank you to everyone who transcribed for those of us who couldn't tune in. Will we be able to access it later?

Thank you CH for taking the time to talk to us. You were a true friend to Travis. And thank you to those who set up and help fund the family so they can sit through the trial and hold the murderess accountable.

Wow, listening to KCL I was broken, and like Tricia said I just wanted to reach through the screen and hug her, take away her pain, and agony that caught up to her throughout the months of sitting in trial, reliving her own life experiences. Then Chris Hughes at the end spoke from his heart, his pain and loss and on behalf of TA _ I was a balling weakling for sure.

Tricia is just amazing on each radio blog, she knows what to ask, when to, ask and when to comfort.

For myself, I like many others have sadness, fear, and exhaustion that has some how crept in, when I know that I am an observer v a family member. Then it dawned on me, with people like JA, anyone can be the family member and we all relate to that.

I encourage everyone to listen to this show, don't miss out on it. You'll get many questions answered, comfort, and you will shed some tears.

One last thing, for the silent benefactor....
Michael, wherever you are, whoever you are
we love you!

You have done your Aunt proud!

Well I feel like I just got out of Church!
That 3 hours flew by! It was so inspiring to
hear all the good things about Travis!

He was loved by so many and touched
so many lives and still continues to do so.

images

Wow, What a show. I am so glad I tuned in tonight. Chris Hughs, what a man. Thank you for sharing your stories and raw emotion with us. KCL, hugs to you. Thank you Tricia for the wonderful guests you had on.

Thanks to Tricia and Chris Hughes, great show, which shed some light on things I already suspected. Rest peacefully Travis, love and light to the Alexander family.

Chris has inspired me to forgive her and that's the best I can do tonight. Maybe I'll get better at it.

I learned long ago when you cannot forgive someone at times, pray to G-d without judgement or your will, that G-d gives them everything they deserve...and let go. You might be surprised that weight lifting off your shoulders. Then, you are able to forgive. (just remember to file away the wisdom of what you have learned from the experience.)

Very powerful words of KCL and Chris. Thank you, Michael. Such wonderful human beings healing by helping others, more people than you can count in so many ways.

JA and her DT tried to say that Adult children of violence, addicts or alcoholics tend to be abusers, like ALV stated. No Alyce, we broke the cycles for our kids and grand-kids, generations of abuse--because, forgive them because they know not what they do. We see people, like Jodi and Alyce; we see you and we know .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back