Christie Brinkley splits with hubby #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bianchi said she now believes that Cook - despite the sweet words he whispered to her during their relationship - had been interested in getting only one thing from her: sex.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! we have a winner! :doh:

Floh said:
Bianchi said she now believes that Cook - despite the sweet words he whispered to her during their relationship - had been interested in getting only one thing from her: sex.

What a dimwit.

Floh said:

This made me laugh out loud!!! She's kinda slow on the uptake, eh??? :D :D :D

Jules said:

She sure is. I don't think she's as stupid as she wants us to believe.

Jules said:

If you would remove the Keith Urban pictures, I could then concentrate on your posts.

kato said:
She sure is. I don't think she's as stupid as she wants us to believe.

Yes: she's playing the 'young, naive teenager game'. with a view to making money. quite apart from her prostitution earnings.

game over, stupid. you will have a muddy name forever because you just about went and messed with someone who is very highly thought of in the United States: Christi Brinkley.

YOU lose!

Floh said:
Yes: she's playing the 'young, naive teenager game'. with a view to making money. quite apart from her prostitution earnings.

game over, stupid. you will have a muddy name forever because you just about went and messed with someone who is very highly thought of in the United States: Christi Brinkley.

YOU lose!

You could just tell by her mannerisms in that interview she gave with Joe that she's just acting. Not doing a good job of it either

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marthatex said:
If you would remove the Keith Urban pictures, I could then concentrate on your posts.

How's this one???

Martha, you make me laugh! I always look forward to your posts! :blowkiss:

Someone tell me how you can sue someone for sexual harrassment,when you had sex with them for a year? Talk about frivolous lawsuits!!
The pix of Christie and her husband that someone linked to,something about him reminds me of Scott Peterson!

hockeymom said:
Someone tell me how you can sue someone for sexual harrassment,when you had sex with them for a year? Talk about frivolous lawsuits!!
The pix of Christie and her husband that someone linked to,something about him reminds me of Scott Peterson!

You can sue anyone at any time. The chances of her being successful are pretty darn slim though. ;)

hockeymom said:
I've never thought Peter Cook was very good-looking. I think it's his square, lantern jaw or something. He does have nice hair though.

For anyone that's interested, here's his website:

http://www.petercookarchitect.com/index.htm

One thing that occurred to me when I was looking at his website is that his office has several young men-
http://www.petercookarchitect.com/staff_peter_cook.htm
I wonder what they knew and when they knew it. :bang:

IdahoMom said:
I've never thought Peter Cook was very good-looking. I think it's his square, lantern jaw or something. He does have nice hair though.

He looks like a Ken doll - kinda plastic looking.

(hi idaho :blowkiss: )

IdahoMom said:

For anyone that's interested, here's his website:

http://www.petercookarchitect.com/index.htm

One thing that occurred to me when I was looking at his website is that his office has several young men-
http://www.petercookarchitect.com/staff_peter_cook.htm
I wonder what they knew and when they knew it. :bang:
Hey maybe they were getting some fringe benefits. If they had money maybe she was giving some of that action to the rest of them.

bakerprune64 said:
Hey maybe they were getting some fringe benefits. If they had money maybe she was giving some of that action to the rest of them.

Or maybe Peter thought if he hired younger guys, he'd have more opportunity to meet younger girls. :loser: :loser:

I noticed on his website, that under "testimonials", there were none there. It was "under construction" or "be back later". After 20 years, he should have some testimonials; have some people asked to withdraw them?

I also noticed some spelling and punctuation problems; could this be indicative of his "oversight"?

It would be interesting to see if people in the Hamptons were happy with the houses and oversight of the construction.

He must have been successful, but yes in his picture he looks like a "pretty boy", and not all that nice.

He had alot of male partners; why no women?

I sure as heck don't see this girl as a victim at all. I can't even believe she went on tv to discuss this. How freaking embarrassing for her family. She didn't look one bit remorseful, I even think I heard a giggle here and there. Unbelievable how immature she is. She knew better. She sure has a nice set of teeth, doesn't she? Wonder if Peter paid for those, they look like veneers. And i almost fell off of my chair when I saw who her lawyer was. I CAN'T STAND HIM! He's one of those big mouth defense attorneys that I see on Court TV. Did he see this as a spotlight case for himself or what? Makes me ill. Seriously, what does she think she's going to get out of this? $$$ or some big fancy recording contract?

My thoughts go out to CB. I have always liked her. She seems like such a nice person and a great mom. She's better off without that piece of crap in her life...........she can do sooo much better.....

kk's mom said:
I sure as heck don't see this girl as a victim at all. I can't even believe she went on tv to discuss this. How freaking embarrassing for her family. She didn't look one bit remorseful, I even think I heard a giggle here and there. Unbelievable how immature she is. She knew better. She sure has a nice set of teeth, doesn't she? Wonder if Peter paid for those, they look like veneers. And i almost fell off of my chair when I saw who her lawyer was. I CAN'T STAND HIM! He's one of those big mouth defense attorneys that I see on Court TV. Did he see this as a spotlight case for himself or what? Makes me ill. Seriously, what does she think she's going to get out of this? $$$ or some big fancy recording contract?

My thoughts go out to CB. I have always liked her. She seems like such a nice person and a great mom. She's better off without that piece of crap in her life...........she can do sooo much better.....

AMEN!! Agree on everything. :clap: :clap:

And i almost fell off of my chair when I saw who her lawyer was. I CAN'T STAND HIM! He's one of those big mouth defense attorneys that I see on Court TV.
Amen to that! He looks like if you stood too close to him, you'd walk away with head lice. He makes my skin crawl. No doubt he's looking for some national exposure with this case but I hope the publicity from this makes both him and his client look like the scum bags they are. Maybe the two of them should start dating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back